All About Corpus Christi Texas
Corpus Christi, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Corpus Christi
Corpus Christi (; Ecclesiastical Latin: Body of Christ) is a coastal cities in the South Texas region of the U.S. state of Texas. The county seat of Nueces County, it also extends into Aransas, Kleberg, and San Patricio Counties. It is 130 miles southeast of San Antonio. Its political boundaries encompass Nueces Bay and Corpus Christi Bay. Its zoned boundaries include small land parcels or water inlets of three neighboring counties.The cities's population was estimated to be 326,586 in 2019, making it the eighth-most populous cities in Texas. The Corpus Christi metropolitan area had an estimated population of 442,600. It is also the hub of the six-county Corpus Christi-Kingsville Combined Statistical Area, with a 2013 estimated population of 516,793. The Port of Corpus Christi is the fifth-largest in the United States. The region is served by the Corpus Christi International Airport.The cities's name means body of Christ in Ecclesiastical Latin, in reference to the Christian sacrament of Holy Communion. The name was given to the settlement and surrounding bay by Spanish explorer Alonso Álvarez de Pineda in 1519, as he discovered the lush semitropical bay on the Western Christian feast day of Corpus Christi. The nickname of the cities is "Sparkling cities by the Sea", particularly featured in tourist literature.
Corpus Christi is located in Aransas County
Corpus Christi #state:u# Seal Corpus Christi #state:u# Flag
Corpus Christi TX Top Travel Sights to See
Calallen Isd is located at 4205 Wildcat Dr Corpus Christi,Tx,78410 Calallen Isd phone number is (361)242-5600. The school district has 4063 students, 284 teachers.
Arts and Culture
Various sections of Corpus Christi maintain distinct senses of identity and community from the city proper - especially the Calallen and Flour Bluff areas.
Corpus Christi TX Demogrpahic information
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Corpus Christi TX area, including 78347 78362 78370 78373 78380 78401 78402 78403 78404 78405 78406 78407 78408 78409 78410 78411 78412 78413 78414 78415 78416 78417 78418 78419 78426 78427 78460 78461 78463 78465 78466 78467 78468 78469 78472 78480
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Aransas County
Learn more about Corpus Christi - Visit Corpus Christi
Catstrong of Corpus Christi, TXWe want to provide a 5 star experience our clients continuously plan for. Call us today.
Corpus Christi is located in Aransas County county
Latitude: 27.75425,Longitude: -97.17339
Corpus Christi TX Demogrpahic information">Corpus Christi
Corpus Christi, Texas
Top sites to see in Corpus Christi Texas
- Texas State Aquarium : The Texas State Aquarium is a nonprofit aquarium located in Corpus Christi, Texas, United States. It is dedicated to promoting environmental conservation and rehabilitation of the wildlife of the Gulf of Mexico. It has been accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums since 1995. It is the largest aquarium in Texas and one of the largest aquariums in the United States. Wikipedia
- USS Lexington : USS Lexington, nicknamed "The Blue Ghost", is an Essex-class aircraft carrier built during World War II for the United States Navy. Originally intended to be named Cabot, word arrived during construction that USS Lexington had been lost in the Battle of the Coral Sea. The new aircraft carrier was renamed while under construction to commemorate the earlier ship. She was the fifth U.S. Navy ship to bear the name in honor of the Revolutionary War Battle of Lexington. Since 1992, the ship has been docked in Corpus Christi, Texas, where she operates as a museum. Wikipedia
- Padre Island National Seashore : Padre Island National Seashore is a national seashore located on Padre Island off the coast of South Texas. In contrast to South Padre Island, known for its beaches and vacationing college students, PINS is located on North Padre Island and consists of a long beach where nature is preserved. Most of the park is primitive, but camping is available, and most of the beach is only accessible to four-wheel-drive vehicles. All but four miles is open to vehicle traffic. PAIS is the fourth designated national seashore in the United States. North Padre Island is the longest undeveloped barrier island in the world. The national seashore is 70 miles long with 65.5 miles of Gulf beach. PAIS hosts a variety of pristine beach, dune, and tidal flat environments, including the Laguna Madre on its west coast, a famous spot for windsurfing. It is located in parts of Kleberg, Kenedy, and Willacy counties, with Kenedy County having the majority of its land area. Wikipedia
- Mustang Island State Park : Mustang Island State Park is a state park located south of the city of Port Aransas, Texas, United States on the coast of the Gulf of Mexico that covers 3,954 acres and has a 5-mile beachfront. The land was acquired from private owners in 1972 and opened to the public in 1979. The island takes its name from wild mustangs that roamed the island which eventually succumbed to ranching in the late 1800s. Wikipedia
- North Beach : Busy beach with Ferris wheel & aquarium
- South Texas Botanical Gardens & Nature Center : The South Texas Botanical Gardens & Nature Center, formerly known as the Corpus Christi Botanical Gardens and Nature Center is a nonprofit, 180-acre botanical garden and nature center located at 8545 South Staples, Corpus Christi, Texas. It is open daily; an admission fee is charged. The gardens can be traced to 1987 when a first cottage garden and nature trail opened in Corpus Christi. Today's gardens, however, are on a different site that opened in 1996. The gardens have been actively developed since that time. Major exhibits now include an arid garden; Exhibit House with bromeliads, cycads, cacti, and succulents; hibiscus garden; hummingbird garden; landscape demonstration beds; orchid house with more than 3000 orchids; a major collection of more than 100 plumeria varieties; contemporary rose garden with a large pavilion; sensory garden; and water garden. The site also contains a mesquite nature trail through 30 acres of brush. It features some 35 species of woody trees and shrubs, herbs, grasses, and cacti, as well as white-tailed deer, collared peccaries, and coyotes.
- Port Aransas Beach : Busy beach known for swimming & surfing
- Bob Hall Pier : Fishing spots & sunset views
Great Articles About Corpus Christi, Texas
- 12 Top Tourist Attractions in Corpus Christi & Easy Day Trips | PlanetWare
- Top 4 Places To Fish Without A Boat
- What Are the Top 7 Aquariums in Texas?
- Fishing Hot Spots in Corpus Christi, Texas
- Corpus Christi's Best Beaches
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Corpus Christi Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Why Choose Us?
- Very Experience
- Open 24 Hours Every day
- Fast Arrival Time
- Competitive Pricing
- Accepting Credit Cards
- Quick and Honest Service
- Excellent Customer Service
- Commitment and Promise
- Embrace New Technology
Mold Inspection Mold Remediation
Services Offered in Corpus Christi
679 Bishop Rd, Corpus Christi, TX 78373-9712
Katy Hockley Estates, Flour Bluff, Padre Island, N.A.S., North Beach, Annaville, Northwest Corpus Christi, La Molina, South Side, Bay Area, Mustang Island, Arlington Heights, Central City