All About Wichita Falls Texas
Wichita Falls, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Wichita Falls
Wichita Falls ( WITCH-i-tah) is a cities in and the county seat of Wichita County, Texas, United States. It is the principal cities of the Wichita Falls Metropolitan Statistical Area, which encompasses all of Archer, Clay, and Wichita counties. According to the 2010 census, it had a population of 104,553, making it the 38th-most populous cities in Texas. In addition, its central business district is 5 miles (8 km) from Sheppard Air Force Base, which is home to the Air Force's largest technical training wing and the Euro-NATO Joint Jet Pilot Training program, the world's only multinationally staffed and managed flying training program chartered to produce combat pilots for both USAF and NATO.The cities is home to the Newby-McMahon Building (otherwise known as the "world's littlest skyscraper"), constructed downtown in 1919 and featured in Robert Ripley's Ripley's Believe It or Not!.
Wichita Falls is located in Wichita County
Wichita Falls #state:u# Seal Wichita Falls #state:u# Flag
Wichita Falls TX Top Travel Sights to See
City View Isd is located at 1025 City View Dr Wichita Falls,Tx,76306 City View Isd phone number is (940)855-4042. The school district has 1058 students, 87 teachers.
Wichita Falls is part of a bi-state media market that also includes the nearby - smaller city of Lawton - Oklahoma. According to Nielsen Media Research estimates for the 2016-17 season - the market - which encompasses ten counties in western north Texas and six counties in southwestern Oklahoma - has 152 -950 households with at least one television set - making it the 148th-largest television market in the United States; the market also has an average of 120 -200 radio listeners ages 12 and over - making it the 250th largest radio market in the nation.
Wichita Falls TX Demogrpahic information
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Wichita Falls TX area, including 76301 76302 76305 76306 76307 76308 76309 76310 76311 76367
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Wichita County
Learn more about Wichita Falls - Visit Wichita Falls
Catstrong of Wichita Falls, TXWe want to provide a 5 star experience our customers regularly prepare for. Call us today.
City: Wichita Falls, State: #state:t#
Latitude: 33.91371,Longitude: -98.49339
Wichita Falls TX Demogrpahic information">Wichita Falls
Wichita Falls, Texas
Top sites to see in Wichita Falls Texas
- Lucy Park : Riverside park with a pool, trail & more
- Castaway Cove Waterpark : Thrill rides & splash play for all ages
- The World's Littlest Skyscraper : Landmark structure with a storied past
- River Bend Nature Center : Nature
- Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame & Museum : The Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame and Museum is an American professional wrestling hall of fame and museum located in Wichita Falls, Texas. The museum was founded by Tony Vellano in 1999, and was previously in Amsterdam, New York and Schenectady, New York. Its purpose is to "preserve and promote the dignified history of professional wrestling and to enshrine and pay tribute to professional wrestlers who have advanced this national pastime in terms of athletics and entertainment." It is not affiliated with any promotion. Wikipedia
- Wichita Falls Railroad Museum : The Wichita Falls Railroad Museum is a railroad museum in Wichita Falls, Texas. The museum is located in the Historic Depot Square in downtown Wichita Falls beside the railroad tracks. The museum is home to one of the largest collections of rolling stock in the area that pertain to the Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad. The museum has one steam locomotive and one diesel locomotive, along with 13 other associated railway cars. There are also eight small rail vehicles such as motor cars or speeders and a hand car. The Wichita Falls Railroad Museum also sports two rubber-wheeled "Kiddie Trains" for use at the museum and at civic functions around town representing the museum and its supporters. Wikipedia
- Lake Wichita : Lake Wichita was a large man-made lake of 2,200-acre acres located some three miles southwest of Wichita Falls, Texas. Its creation was primarily the work of the business entrepreneur Joseph A. Kemp, who with his brother-in-law Frank Kell, is considered one of the principal founders of Wichita Falls in the early 20th century. In 1995, the dam and spillway were rebuilt lowering conservation elevation to 976', decreasing surface acreage to 1224 acres at full pool, and leaving an average depth of four feet. Wikipedia
- Museum of North Texas History : Exhibits with local cultural artifacts
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Wichita Falls Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Why Choose Us?
- Very Experience
- Open 24 Hours Every day
- Fast Arrival Time
- Competitive Pricing
- Accepting Credit Cards
- Quick and Honest Service
- Excellent Customer Service
- Commitment and Promise
- Embrace New Technology
Mold Inspection Mold Remediation
Services Offered in Wichita Falls
622 Scott Ave, Wichita Falls, TX 76301-2531