All About Schertz Texas
Schertz, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Schertz
Schertz ( shurts) is a cities in Guadalupe, Bexar, and Comal counties in the U.S. state of Texas, within the San Antonio–New Braunfels metropolitan area. The population was 42,042 as of the 2019 U.S. Census estimate, up from 31,465 at the 2010 census.
Schertz is located in Guadalupe County
Schertz #state:u# Seal Schertz #state:u# Flag
Heritage Academy is located at 12470 Woman Hollering Rd Schertz,Tx,78154 Heritage Academy phone number is (210)659-0329. The school district has 508 students, 37 teachers.
As of 2010, there were 31,465 people, 6,604 households, and 5,283 families residing in the city. The population density was 755.9 people per square mile (291.9/km2). There were 7,009 housing units at an average density of 283.4 per square mile (109.4/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 82.0% White, 6.6% African American, 0.5% Native American, 1.8% Asian, 0.2% Pacific Islander, 5.5% from other races, and 3.4% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 19.5% of the population.There were 6,604 households, out of which 42.1% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 67.2% were married couples living together, 10.0% had a female householder with no husband present, and 20.0% were non-families. 16.7% of all households were made up of individuals, and 5.3% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.82 and the average family size was 3.17.In the city, the population was spread out, with 29.3% under the age of 18, 6.7% from 18 to 24, 33.0% from 25 to 44, 22.2% from 45 to 64, and 8.8% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 35 years. For every 100 females, there were 93.9 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 91.3 males.The median income for a household in the city was $55,156, and the median income for a family was $59,745. Males had a median income of $38,655 versus $28,203 for females. The per capita income for the city was $21,938. About 4.2% of families and 5.2% of the population were below the poverty line, including 6.0% of those under age 18 and 8.4% of those age 65 or over.A large number of Schertz's population is connected with the military due to the presence of adjacent Randolph Air Force Base and nearby Fort Sam Houston and Lackland Air Force Base, which can result in some degree of population turnover due to the transient nature of military service.
Schertz TX Demogrpahic information
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Schertz TX area, including 78108 78124 78132 78154 78266
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Guadalupe County
Learn more about Schertz - Visit Schertz
Catstrong of Schertz, TXWe intend to provide a 5 star experience our clients frequently get ready for. Call us today.
Schertz is located in Guadalupe County county
Latitude: 29.56338,Longitude: -98.25124
Schertz TX Demogrpahic information">Schertz
Top sites to see in Schertz Texas
- Animal World & Snake Farm Zoo : Exhibits with reptiles & a petting zoo
- Crescent Bend Nature Park : Nature park with a trail & bird blinds
- Nacogdoches Road : Route
- Heritage Oaks Park : Park
- Pickrell Park : Park with a swimming pool & a playground
- Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary : Wildlife refuge with a pond & trails
- Thulemeyer Park : Park
- Woman Hollering Creek : Woman Hollering Creek is a creek located in Central Texas. At one point, it crosses Interstate 10, between Seguin, Texas, and San Antonio, Texas. It is a tributary of Martinez Creek, which is a tributary of Cibolo Creek, a tributary of the San Antonio River. Alternatively known as Womans Hollow Creek, the creek's name is probably a loose translation of the Spanish La Llorona, or "the weeping woman". According to legend, a woman who has recently given birth drowns her newborn in the river because the father of the child either does not want it, or leaves with a different woman. The woman then screams in anguish from drowning her child. After her death, her spirit then haunts the location of the drowning and wails in misery. The legend has many different variations. Author and poet Sandra Cisneros wrote a collection of short stories entitled Woman Hollering Creek and Other Stories in 1991. The creek is the subject of the song "River Called Woman Hollering" by the Electric Boy Rangers. Wikipedia
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Schertz Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Schertz
773 Gleaming Springs Dr, Schertz, TX 78154-2853