All About Santa Fe Texas
Santa Fe, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Santa Fe
Santa Fe (English: Holy Faith) is a cities in Galveston County, Texas. It is named for the Santa Fe Railroad (now part of BNSF Railway) which runs through the town alongside State Highway 6. The population of Santa Fe at the 2010 census was 12,222.
Santa Fe is located in Galveston County
Santa Fe #state:u# Seal Santa Fe #state:u# Flag
Santa Fe Isd is located at P O Box 370 Santa Fe,Tx,77510 Santa Fe Isd phone number is (409)925-3526. The school district has 4797 students, 269 teachers.
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Santa Fe TX area, including 77510 77511 77517 77539
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Galveston County
Learn more about Santa Fe - Visit Santa Fe
Catstrong of Santa Fe, TXWe intend to provide a 5 star experience our clients constantly get ready for. Call us today.
Santa Fe is located in Galveston County county
Latitude: 29.37801,Longitude: -95.10576
Top sites to see in Santa Fe Texas
- Pignataro Castle : Castle
- Haak Vineyards & Winery, Inc. : Winery, vineyard, wine, and wine tasting
- Bayou Wildlife Zoo : Safari-style zoo with pony rides
- Jack Brooks Mountain Bike Trail Head : Hiking Area
- Dickinson Bayou : Dickinson Bayou is a bayou in Texas. Dickinson Bayou is located in southeast Texas in the San Jacinto-Brazos Coastal Basin. Dickinson Bayou rises two miles northeast of Alvin in northwestern Galveston County and flows east for over 20 miles to its mouth on Dickinson Bay and Galveston Bay, just south of San Leon and a mile east of the Southern Pacific Railroad. It traverses flat to rolling prairie surfaced by dark, commonly calcareous clays that support mesquite, grasses, and cacti. In the lower reaches of the bayou the soil changes to sandy and clay loams that support scrub brush, hardwoods, and pines. Residents of Dickinson still take the time and the slight risk to enjoy many of the bayou's activities. Those who do so engage in fishing, canoeing, water skiing, swimming, and sight seeing. Two locations are designated for launching watercraft one location being where highway 3 intersects with the bayou for launching boats and small watercraft. The other location is at Paul Hopkins park on FM517. Kayaks and small shallow water boats can travel deep i to the tributaries. The greatest concentration of tributaries fall within the city limits of Dickinson, Texas.
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Santa Fe Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Santa Fe
Lago Cir, Santa Fe, TX 77510-7675