All About San Diego Texas
San Diego, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in San Diego
San Diego is a cities in Duval and Jim Wells counties, Texas, United States. The population was 4,488 at the 2010 census. It is located primarily in Duval County, of which it is the county seat.
San Diego is located in Duval County
San Diego #state:u# Seal San Diego #state:u# Flag
San Diego Isd is located at 609 W Labbe Ave San Diego,Tx,78384 San Diego Isd phone number is (361)279-3382. The school district has 1460 students, 100 teachers.
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire San Diego TX area, including 78384
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Duval County
Learn more about San Diego - Visit San Diego
Catstrong of San Diego, TXWe want to provide a 5 star experience our clients constantly plan for. Call us today.
San Diego is located in Duval County county
Latitude: 27.76089,Longitude: -98.23891
Top sites to see in San Diego Texas
- Balboa Park : Balboa Park is a 1,200-acre historic urban cultural park in San Diego, California, United States. In addition to open space areas, natural vegetation zones, green belts, gardens, and walking paths, it contains museums, several theaters, and the world-famous San Diego Zoo. There are also many recreational facilities and several gift shops and restaurants within the boundaries of the park. Placed in reserve in 1835, the park's site is one of the oldest in the United States dedicated to public recreational use. Balboa Park is managed and maintained by the Parks and Recreation Department of the City of San Diego. Balboa Park hosted the 1915â€“16 Panamaâ€“California Exposition and 1935â€“36 California Pacific International Exposition, both of which left architectural landmarks. The park and its historic Exposition buildings were declared a National Historic Landmark and National Historic Landmark District in 1977, and placed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- San Diego Zoo : The San Diego Zoo is a zoo in Balboa Park, San Diego, California, housing more than 3,500 animals of more than 800 species and subspecies. Its parent organization, San Diego Zoo Global, is one of the largest zoological membership associations in the world, with more than 250,000 member households and 130,000 child memberships, representing more than a half million people. The San Diego Zoo was a pioneer in the concept of open-air, cageless exhibits that re-create natural animal habitats. It is one of the few zoos in the world that houses, and successfully bred the giant panda, although the pandas have recently been repatriated to China. In 2013, the zoo added a new Australian Outback exhibit, providing an updated Australian animal experience. Another new exhibit, called Africa Rocks, opened in 2017. With over 4 million visitors, San Diego Zoo is the most visited zoo in the United States. Travelers have also cited it as one of the best zoos of all time. It is privately moderated by the nonprofit San Diego Zoo Global on 100 acres of Balboa Park leased from the City of San Diego.
- SeaWorld San Diego : Sea World LLC operates a chain of marine mammal parks. The company offers services including food, dining experiences, merchandise, behind-the-scenes guide tours, and animal interactions. It has educational displays and aquariums housing a variety of fish, invertebrates, and marine mammals. The company was incorporated in 1976 and is based in San Diego, California. Sea World LLC operates as a subsidiary of SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. Wikipedia
- La Jolla Cove : La Jolla Cove is a small, picturesque cove and beach that is surrounded by cliffs in La Jolla, San Diego, California. The Cove is protected as part of a marine reserve; underwater it is very rich in marine life, and is popular with snorkelers, swimmers and scuba divers. The swells that often roll in from the open ocean here can be rather large and strong, and so being in the water at the Cove is not always suitable for people who do not have good water skills. The water temperature is also often a little colder than the average San Diego beach, and the beach has the disadvantage that the dry sand area is very small at high tide. In contrast, during very low tides, a lot of interesting tide pools are revealed at the Cove. California sea lions can be found in the waters of the Cove and hauling out, temporarily leaving the water to rest on its beaches, cliffs, and bluffs. Similar to the events of the Pacific harbor seals at Children's Pool Beach, there is controversy surrounding their presence.
- Hotel del Coronado, Curio Collection by Hilton : Hotel del Coronado, also known as The Del and Hotel Del, is a historic beachfront hotel in the city of Coronado, just across the San Diego Bay from San Diego, California. It is one of the few surviving examples of an American architectural genre: the wooden Victorian beach resort. It is the second largest wooden structure in the United States and was designated a California Historical Landmark in 1970 and a National Historic Landmark in 1977. When it opened in 1888, it was the single largest resort hotel in the world. It has hosted presidents, royalty, and celebrities through the years. The hotel has been featured in numerous movies and books. The hotel received a Four Diamond rating from the American Automobile Association and was once listed by USA Today as one of the top ten resorts in the world.
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park : The San Diego Zoo Safari Park, originally named the San Diego Wild Animal Park until 2010, is an 1,800 acre zoo in the San Pasqual Valley area of San Diego, California, near Escondido. It is one of the largest tourist attractions in San Diego County. The park houses a large array of wild and endangered animals including species from the continents of Africa, Asia, Europe, North and South America, and Australia. The park is in a semi-arid environment, and one of its most notable features is the Africa Tram, which explores the expansive African exhibits. These free-range enclosures house such animals as antelopes, giraffes, buffalo, cranes, and rhinoceros. The park is also noted for its California condor breeding program, the most successful such program in the United States. The park, visited by 2 million people annually, houses over 2,600 animals representing more than 300 species, as well as 3,500 plant species. Depending on the season, the park has about 400 to 600 employees. The park is also Southern California's quarantine center for zoo animals imported into the United States through San Diego. The park has the world's largest veterinary hospital.
- USS Midway Museum : The USS Midway Museum is a historical naval aircraft carrier museum located in downtown San Diego, California at Navy Pier. The museum consists of the aircraft carrier Midway. The ship houses an extensive collection of aircraft, many of which were built in Southern California. Wikipedia
- Old Town : Old Town is a neighborhood of San Diego, California. It contains 230 acres and is bounded by Interstate 8 on the north, Interstate 5 on the west, Mission Hills on the east and Bankers Hill on the south. It is the oldest settled area in San Diego and is the site of the first European settlement in present-day California. It contains Old Town San Diego State Historic Park and Presidio Park, both of which are listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Wikipedia
We service the following Neighborhoods in San Diego, Texas
- La Jolla in San Diego, Texas
- Mission Beach in San Diego, Texas
- Gaslamp Quarter in San Diego, Texas
- Pacific Beach in San Diego, Texas
- Ocean Beach in San Diego, Texas
La Jolla is a smart seaside area, known for its rugged coastline. Trails wind past pine trees and sandstone canyons in Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve, while the 2 courses at world-renowned Torrey Pines Golf Course sit atop sea cliffs. La Jolla Cove has sweeping ocean views, and the Shell Beach tide pools are home to anemones and crabs. Posh boutiques and waterfront restaurants dot walkable La Jolla Village.
Mission Beach is a laid-back neighborhood whose namesake sands attract surfers, sunbathers and volleyball players. A paved path curls around Mission Bay, a popular spot for water sports. Belmont Park is a small amusement park with a wooden roller coaster built in 1925, while SeaWorld San Diego has marine shows and up-close views of orcas and dolphins. Mission Boulevard is lined with casual cafes and eateries.
The Gaslamp Quarter is a lively downtown neighborhood, known for its nightlife. Clubs, dive bars and cocktail lounges draw a young crowd, while the Spreckels and Balboa theaters have diverse programs of music, comedy and drama. There's a mix of chain and independent restaurants in the area, with many global options. Horton Plaza Park has grassy lawns, ice cream and coffee vendors, and an interactive fountain.
Pacific Beach is a relaxed neighborhood by the beach, popular with sunbathers and surfers. Trendy hotel bars and casual cafes line the boardwalk, while Mission Boulevard and the surrounding streets are dotted with womenâ€™s clothing boutiques, yoga studios and casual drinking spots that draw a young, bar-hopping crowd. Inland, the grassy slope of Kate Sessions Park has sweeping views of the city and San Diego Bay.
Ocean Beach is a vibrant, bohemian neighborhood, with a classic SoCal beach vibe. Surfers and sunbathers fill the namesake beach, while Ocean Beach Pier is a popular local fishing spot with sweeping views. Nearby, Newport Avenue is lined with antiques shops, beachwear and surf boutiques, organic groceries, taquerias and brewpubs. The Ocean Beach Farmers Market features live music.
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||San Diego Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in San Diego
414 S Mier St, San Diego, TX 78384-3108