All About San Antonio Texas
San Antonio, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in San Antonio
San Antonio (; in Spanish, "Saint Anthony"), officially the cities of San Antonio, is the seventh-most populous cities in the United States, and the second-most populous cities in both Texas and the Southern United States, with 1,547,253 residents in 2019. Founded as a Spanish mission and colonial outpost in 1718, the cities became the first chartered civil settlement in present-day Texas in 1731. The area was still part of the Spanish Empire, and later of the Mexican Republic. It is the state's oldest municipality, having celebrated its 300th anniversary on May 1, 2018.The cities's deep history is contrasted with its rapid growth over the past few decades. It was the fastest-growing of the top ten largest cities in the United States from 2000 to 2010, and the second from 1990 to 2000. Straddling the regional divide between South and Central Texas, San Antonio anchors the southwestern corner of an urban megaregion colloquially known as the "Texas Triangle". The Greater San Antonio and Greater Austin areas are separated from each other by 80 miles along Interstate 35.San Antonio serves as the seat of Bexar County; San Antonio is the center of the San Antonio–New Braunfels metropolitan statistical area. Commonly called Greater San Antonio, the metro area has a population of 2,550,960 based on the 2019 U.S. census estimate, making it the 24th-largest metropolitan area in the United States and third-largest in Texas.San Antonio was named by a 1691 Spanish expedition for the Portuguese priest Saint Anthony of Padua, whose feast day is June 13. The cities contains five 18th-century Spanish frontier missions, including The Alamo and San Antonio Missions National Historical Park, which together were designated UNESCO World Heritage sites in 2015. Other notable attractions include the River Walk, the Tower of the Americas, SeaWorld, the Alamo Bowl, and Marriage Island. Commercial entertainment includes Six Flags Fiesta Texas and Morgan's Wonderland amusement parks. According to the San Antonio Convention and Visitors Bureau, the cities is visited by about 32 million tourists a year. It is home to the five-time NBA champion San Antonio Spurs, and hosts the annual San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo, one of the largest such events in the U.S.The U.S. Armed Forces have numerous facilities in and around San Antonio; Fort Sam Houston is the only one within the cities limits. Lackland Air Force Base, Randolph Air Force Base, Lackland AFB/Kelly Field Annex, Camp Bullis, and Camp Stanley are outside the cities limits. Kelly Air Force Base operated out of San Antonio until 2001, when the airfield was transferred to Lackland AFB. The remaining parts of the base were developed as Port San Antonio, an industrial/business park and aerospace complex. San Antonio is home to six Fortune 500 companies and the South Texas Medical Center, the only medical research and care provider in the South Texas region.
San Antonio is located in Bexar County
San Antonio #state:u# Seal San Antonio #state:u# Flag
Alamo Heights Isd is located at 7101 Broadway St San Antonio,Tx,78209 Alamo Heights Isd phone number is (210)824-2483. The school district has 4810 students, 345 teachers.
San Antonio TX Demogrpahic information
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire San Antonio TX area, including 78023 78054 78056 78073 78109 78112 78154 78201 78202 78203 78204 78205 78207 78208 78209 78210 78211 78212 78213 78214 78215 78216 78217 78218 78219 78220 78221 78222 78223 78224 78225 78226 78227 78228 78229 78230 78231 78232 78233 78234 78235 78236 78237 78238 78239 78240 78242 78244 78245 78246 78247 78248 78249 78250 78251 78252 78253 78254 78255 78256 78257 78258 78259 78260 78263 78264 78265 78266 78268 78269 78270 78275 78278 78279 78280 78283 78286 78287 78288 78289 78291 78292 78293 78294 78295 78296 78297 78298 78299
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Bexar County
Learn more about San Antonio - Visit San Antonio
Catstrong of San Antonio, TXWe want to provide a 5 star experience our clients constantly prepare for. Call us today.
City: San Antonio, State: #state:t#
Latitude: 29.4724,Longitude: -98.52514
San Antonio TX Demogrpahic information">San Antonio
Top sites to see in San Antonio Texas
- San Antonio River Walk : The San Antonio River Walk is a city park and network of walkways along the banks of the San Antonio River, one story beneath the streets of San Antonio, Texas, United States. Lined by bars, shops, restaurants, nature, public artwork, and the five historic missions, the River Walk is an important part of the city's urban fabric and a tourist attraction in its own right. The River Walk is a successful special-case pedestrian street, one level down from the automobile street. The River Walk winds and loops under bridges as two parallel sidewalks lined with restaurants and shops, connecting the major tourist draws from the Shops at Rivercenter, to the Arneson River Theatre, to Marriage Island, to La Villita, to HemisFair Park, to the Tower Life Building, to the San Antonio Museum of Art, to the Pearl and the city's five Spanish colonial missions, which have been named a World Heritage Site, including the Alamo. During the annual springtime Fiesta San Antonio, the River Parade features flowery floats that float down the river.
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas : Six Flags Fiesta Texas, formerly known simply as Fiesta Texas, is an amusement park located in La Cantera, San Antonio, Texas. It is owned and operated by Six Flags. The park was built by Gaylord Entertainment Company and opened on March 14, 1992, as the first business in the district of San Antonio. The park was later purchased by Time Warner in 1996, who turned it into a Six Flags park. Spanning 200 acres, the park was originally built to become a destination performance arts park with its focus on the musical culture of the state of Texas. The park's current icon is Scream which can be seen from all around the park as well as outside the property. The vibrant colors of Scream can also be seen from the intersection of Loop 1604 and Interstate 10, as well as miles away from Six Flags Fiesta Texas. Most of the other attractions at the park are hidden due to the park being surrounded by a rock quarry wall, but some key visible rides include the SkyScreamer, the Crow's Nest Ferris wheel in Fiesta Bay Boardwalk, the lift hill of Superman: Krypton Coaster and the lift hill of Iron Rattler.
- San Antonio Missions National Historical Park : San Antonio Missions National Historical Park is a National Historical Park and part of a UNESCO World Heritage Site preserving four of the five Spanish frontier missions in San Antonio, Texas, USA. These outposts were established by Catholic religious orders to spread Christianity among the local natives. These missions formed part of a colonization system that stretched across the Spanish Southwest in the 17th, 18th, and 19th centuries. In geographic order from north to south the missions are located as follows: Mission ConcepciÃ³n, Mission San Jose, Mission San Juan, and Mission Espada. The Espada Aqueduct, also part of the Park, is due east of Mission San Juan, across the river. The fifth mission in San Antonio, the Alamo, is not part of the Park. It is located upstream from Mission ConcepciÃ³n, in downtown San Antonio, and is owned by the State of Texas. The Alamo was operated by the Daughters of the Republic of Texas until July 2015, when custodianship was turned over to the Texas General Land Office. On July 5, 2015, the San Antonio Missions National Historical Park, along with the Alamo Mission in San Antonio, was designated a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Natural Bridge Caverns : The Natural Bridge Caverns are the largest known commercial caverns in the U.S. state of Texas. The name is derived from the 60 ft natural limestone slab bridge that spans the amphitheater setting of the cavern's entrance. The span was left suspended when a sinkhole collapsed below it. The caverns are located near the city of San Antonio, Texas in the Texas Hill Country next to the Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch, a drive-through wildlife safari park. The caverns feature several unique speleothems and other geological formations. The temperature inside the cave is 21 degrees Celsius year-round and the humidity rate is a constant 99 percent. The deepest part of the public tour is 180 feet below the surface, although undeveloped areas of the cavern reach depths of 230 feet. The caverns are still slowly developing. Due to the porosity of the limestone, rainwater travels downwards through the layers of rock, where it dissolves out calcite, a weak mineral that makes up all of the speleothems at Natural Bridge Caverns.
- Tower of the Americas : 750-ft. tower with a revolving eatery
- SeaWorld San Antonio : SeaWorld San Antonio is a 250-acre marine mammal park, oceanarium and animal theme park in the Westover Hills District of San Antonio, Texas, on the city's west side. It is the largest of the three parks in the SeaWorld chain owned by SeaWorld Entertainment and one of the world's largest marine-life theme parks focused on conservation, education and animal rescue. The other SeaWorld parks are in San Diego, California and Orlando, Florida. It is a member of the Alliance of Marine Mammal Parks and Aquariums and is accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums. Wikipedia
- San Antonio Zoo : The San Antonio Zoo is an Association of Zoos and Aquariums-accredited zoo in Midtown San Antonio, Texas, United States. It is located in the city's Brackenridge Park. The 35-acre zoo has a collection of over 3,500 animals representing 750 species. The zoo's annual attendance exceeds 1,000,000. It also runs non-animal attractions, such as the 2 ft narrow gauge San Antonio Zoo Eagle train ride, which first opened in 1956 and utilizes three Chance Rides C.P. Huntington locomotives. The Richard Friedrich Aquarium was opened in 1948. It was the only aquarium in the city until SeaWorld San Antonio was opened in 1988. Wikipedia
- San Antonio Museum of Art : The San Antonio Museum of Art is an art museum in Downtown San Antonio, Texas, USA. With a collection spanning 5,000 years of global culture, SAMA is the only encyclopedic museum of fine art in South Texas. The Museum is housed in the historic former Lone Star Brewery on the Museum Reach of the San Antonio River Walk. Following a $7.2 million renovation, it opened to the public in March 1981. Wikipedia
We service the following Neighborhoods in San Antonio, Texas
- Downtown in San Antonio, Texas
- Hill Country in San Antonio, Texas
- La Villita in San Antonio, Texas
- Tobin Hill in San Antonio, Texas
- Northwest Side in San Antonio, Texas
Downtown is a bustling business and leisure district, with eclectic bistros and bars lining the popular San Antonio River Walk. Tours of the Alamo, an 18th-century Spanish mission, recount the siteâ€™s role in an 1836 battle for Texas independence. The ornate, Mediterranean-style Majestic Theatre stages concerts and Broadway shows, and the San Antonio Museum of Art has an international collection spanning centuries.
Get away. Explore. And, experience the Heart of Texas, the San Antonio Hill Country. Characterized by tall, rugged hills of limestone and granite, Texas-sized Â ...
La Villita is a laid-back area anchored by the Historic Arts Village, home to art galleries, handicraft stores and cafes overlooking shady plazas. Nearby, the San Antonio River snakes between audience and stage at the Arneson River Theater, known for dance performances and musicals. East, Hemisfair Park is home to a childrenâ€™s theater and the Tower of the Americas, with an observation deck and revolving eatery.
The biggest draw of the up-and-coming Tobin Hill district is the Pearl complex, where eclectic restaurants and chic fashion boutiques surround a stately Victorian brewery. Events here include a twice-weekly farmersâ€™ market and concerts in an amphitheater. Nearby, the River Walk winds north toward the trails and gardens of Brackenridge Park. Happening, gay-friendly pubs and clubs line North Main Avenue.
The Northwest Side is a sprawling residential area with parkland that includes the Leon Creek Greenway, known for its wildflowers and trails through cottonwood groves, and Friedrich Park, with woodlands and rare songbirds. Lively student bars and diners dot the area around the University of Texas at San Antonio campus. Six Flags Fiesta Texas, a theme park with roller coasters and water rides, is also here.
Great Articles About San Antonio, Texas
- 16 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions & Things to Do in San Antonio | PlanetWare
- Top 10 Brunch Spots in San Antonio, Texas
- Most Haunted Locations in San Antonio | Haunted San Antonio
- 10 Beautiful Texas Swimming Holes to Cool Off at This Summer
- San Antonio | Facts, History, & Points of Interest
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||San Antonio Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in San Antonio
I- 10 Access Rd, San Antonio, TX 78201-4034
Fort Sam Houston, Hills and Dales, Mission del Lago, St. Mary's Strip, St. Mary's Gateway District, Southeast Side, Woodlawn Lake, Tobin Hill, River Rock Ranch, Woodlands of Camino Real, South San Antonio, The Heights at Stone Oak, Mahncke Park, Solana Ridge, Loma Park, Healy-Murphy, Braun Station, Indian Hills, San Antonio Steubing Ranch, Dignowity Hill, Brooks City Base, Denver Heights, St. Paul Square, Monte Vista, Collins Gardens, Woodlawn Hills, Meadow Village, Dellcrest Forrest, Kentwood Manor, Lackland Terrace, Encino Ranch, East Terrell Hills, Terrell Heights, Harlandale, Bergs Mill, Eastside Promise Neighborhood, Babcock North, Olmos Park Terrace, Bluffview at Camino Real, Dellview, Shavano Heights, Greater Harmony Hills, Far North Central, Castle Hills Forest, The Terraces at Encino Park, Avenida Guadalupe, Stoneleigh / Dellcrest, Crown Meadows, Lockhill Estates, Cattleman Square