All About San Angelo Texas
San Angelo, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in San Angelo
San Angelo is a cities in and the county seat of Tom Green County, Texas, United States. Its location is in the Concho Valley, a region of West Texas between the Permian Basin to the northwest, Chihuahuan Desert to the southwest, Osage Plains to the northeast, and Central Texas to the southeast. According to a 2019 Census estimate, San Angelo has a total population of 101,004. It is the principal cities and center of the San Angelo metropolitan area, which has a population of 118,182.San Angelo is home to Angelo State University, historic Fort Concho, and Goodfellow Air Force Base. Common nicknames of the cities include Angelo, the Concho cities, the Pearl of the Conchos, and the Oasis of West Texas.
San Angelo is located in Tom Green County
San Angelo #state:u# Seal San Angelo #state:u# Flag
Grape Creek Isd is located at 8207 U S Hwy 87 N San Angelo,Tx,76901 Grape Creek Isd phone number is (325)658-7823. The school district has 1134 students, 91 teachers.
San Angelo TX Demogrpahic information
Tom Green County
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire San Angelo TX area, including 76901 76902 76903 76904 76905 76906 76908 76909
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Tom Green County
Learn more about San Angelo - Visit San Angelo
Catstrong of San Angelo, TXWe intend to provide a 5 star experience our customers regularly plan for. Call us today.
City: San Angelo, State: #state:t#
Latitude: 31.46377,Longitude: -100.43704
San Angelo TX Demogrpahic information">San Angelo
Top sites to see in San Angelo Texas
- San Angelo State Park : San Angelo State Park is a Texas state park in San Angelo, Texas in the United States. It encompasses 7,677 acres leased by Texas Parks and Wildlife Department from the United States Army Corps of Engineers. It opened in 1995 and is located on the shores of the O.C. Fisher Reservoir. Wikipedia
- Fort Concho Museum : Fort Concho is a former United States Army installation located in San Angelo, Texas. It was established in November 1867 at the confluence of the Concho Rivers and on the Butterfield Overland Mail Route and Goodnightâ€“Loving Trail. At its height during the American Indian Wars, Fort Concho consisted of 40 buildings on 40 acres of land leased by the US Army. The fort was abandoned in June 1889 and fell into civilian hands. Over the next twenty years, its buildings were used as residences or recycled for their material in the nearby town of San Angelo. Beginning in the late 1920s, a serious effort has been made to preserve and restore Fort Concho by its eponymous museum organization, founded in 1929. The property has been owned and operated by the city of San Angelo since 1935. It was named a National Historic Landmark on 4 July 1961. Fort Concho is one of the best-preserved examples of the military installations built by the US Army in the state of Texas. Over its 22-year career as a US Army base, Fort Concho housed elements of fifteen US Cavalry and Infantry regiments, most prominently the "Buffalo Soldiers" of the 9th and 10th Cavalry and 24th and 25th Infantry regiments.
- Lake Nasworthy : Lake Nasworthy is a small municipal lake located in San Angelo, Texas. The lake is named for John R. Nasworthy, who sold the land where the lake is located to the city. The lake was built by West Texas Utilities Company in 1930 to provide municipal water to the city of San Angelo and surrounding areas. Wikipedia
- San Angelo Museum of Fine Arts : The San Angelo Museum of Fine Arts is an art museum serving 14 counties located in San Angelo, Texas. The museum features a growing permanent collection and is home to traveling exhibitions. In addition, it features a research library, an education wing, a rooftop sculpture collection, and community meeting space. Wikipedia
- O C Fisher Lake : O.C. Fisher Reservoir is an artificial lake located west of the city of San Angelo, Texas. With the financial support of the Upper Colorado River Authority, construction on the dam to form the reservoir was begun by the United States Army Corps of Engineers in 1947 and the lake was officially impounded in 1952. Originally named San Angelo Lake, the reservoir was renamed in 1975 for local U.S. Congressman O.C. Fisher, to honor his 23 years of service in the United States Congress. O.C. Fisher Reservoir was established to provide flood control and a secondary drinking water source for San Angelo and the surrounding communities in Tom Green County. The lake also serves as a recreational venue for fishing, boating, and swimming. The dam and reservoir are managed by the United States Army Corps of Engineers, which leases 7,677 acres of the surrounding shoreline to Texas Parks and Wildlife, for San Angelo State Park. Due to the 2011 drought affecting Texas, the water had taken on a reddish hue, caused by bacteria of the Chromatiaceae, which were thriving in the oxygen-deprived water. In March 2012, the reservoir was completely dry and was officially at 0% capacity.
- Miss Hattie's Bordello Museum : Miss Hattie's Bordello is a tourist trap and interpretive museum located in downtown San Angelo, Texas. It purports to be the building where "Miss Hattie" operated a brothel from 1902 to 1952. Wikipedia
- International Waterlily Collection : Cultivated waterlily collection
- San Angelo Convention & Visitors Bureau : Visitor Center
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||San Angelo Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in San Angelo
13 E Harris Ave, San Angelo, TX 76903-5889