All About Salado Texas
Salado, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Salado
Salado ( s?-LAY-doh) is a town in Bell County, Texas, United States. Salado was first incorporated in 1867 for the sole purpose of building a bridge across Salado Creek. In 2000, the citizens of Salado voted in favor of reincorporation, before which it was a census-designated place. The population of the village was 2,126 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Killeen–Temple–Fort Hood Metropolitan Statistical Area.The town is home to the Stagecoach Inn, the oldest continuously running hotel in Texas.
Salado is located in Bell County
Salado #state:u# Seal Salado #state:u# Flag
Salado Isd is located at P O Box 98 Salado,Tx,76571 Salado Isd phone number is (254)947-6900. The school district has 1863 students, 121 teachers.
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Salado TX area, including 76571
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Bell County
Learn more about Salado - Visit Salado
Catstrong of Salado, TXWe intend to provide a 5 star experience our clients continuously plan for. Call us today.
Top sites to see in Salado Texas
- Salado Museum and College Park, Inc. : Local history museum & college ruins
- Pace Park : Creek access, grassy areas & playground
- Salado Sculpture Park : Park
- Stillhouse Hollow Lake : Stillhouse Hollow Lake is a U.S. Army Corps of Engineers reservoir on the Lampasas River in the Brazos River basin, 5 miles southwest of Belton, Texas, United States. Stillhouse Hollow Dam and the reservoir are both managed by the Fort Worth District of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. The reservoir was officially impounded in 1968, and serves to provide flood control for the communities downstream. The lake also functions as a water supply for several of the surrounding communities. Stillhouse Hollow Lake is a popular recreational destination. Stillhouse Hollow Lake is also commonly known as Stillhouse Hollow Reservoir. Due to the extraordinary drought condition in Central Texas, Stillhouse Hollow experienced the lowest ever recorded lake level in 2011, significantly exceeding its prior minimum of 610 ft set in 1989. At the close of 2011, the level of the lake stood at just over 605 ft. Wikipedia
- Chalk Ridge Falls Park : Trails along the Lampasas River
- Chalk Ridge Falls : Waterfall
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Salado Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Salado
Robertson Rd, Salado, TX 76571-6039