All About Rockport Texas
Rockport, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Rockport
Rockport is a cities in Aransas County, Texas, United States. The population was 8,766 at the 2010 census. It is the county seat.Rockport is adjacent to the town of Fulton, and many refer to the combined communities as "Rockport-Fulton"; however, Rockport and Fulton are legally separate municipalities.
Rockport is located in Aransas County
Rockport #state:u# Seal Rockport #state:u# Flag
Aransas County Isd is located at P O Box 907 Rockport,Tx,78381 Aransas County Isd phone number is (361)790-2212. The school district has 2547 students, 229 teachers.
Rockport TX Demogrpahic information
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Rockport TX area, including 78381 78382
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Aransas County
Learn more about Rockport - Visit Rockport
Catstrong of Rockport, TXWe wish to provide a 5 star experience our clients frequently get ready for. Call us today.
Rockport is located in Aransas County county
Latitude: 28.02057,Longitude: -97.05443
Rockport TX Demogrpahic information">Rockport
Top sites to see in Rockport Texas
- Rockport Beach : Beach
- Fulton Mansion State Historic Site : The Fulton Mansion State Historic Site is located in Fulton on the Texas Gulf Coast, in the county of Aransas, in the U.S. state of Texas. It is one of the earliest Second Empire style buildings constructed in Texas and is one of the most important of the style in the Southwest United States still in existence. Colonel George Ware Fulton and Harriet Gillette Smith began building the 4 story structure overlooking Aransas Bay in 1874 and finished in 1877. The residence, dubbed "Oakhurst" by its owners George & Harriet, featured the most up-to-date conveniences for the time, such as indoor plumbing reaching sinks in every bedroom, gas lighting and central heating, along with three bathrooms and two built-in copper tubs. Joe and Lillian Davidson owned the mansion from 1907â€“1943. In 1952 the May family bought the house, planted the palms still in front of the house, and turned the grounds into an RV park. Felix and Gladys Boldin bought the property in the early 1960s and continued to run the RV park, selling it in 1969 to the Copelands, who also ran the RV park until Mr. Copeland died in 1974. Mrs. Copeland sold the dilapidated house to the state in 1976.
- Rockport Center for the Arts : Art and art museum
- The Aquarium at Rockport Harbor, Inc. : Eel and aquarium
- Texas Maritime Museum : Shipbuilding, oil drilling & pirates
- Winery on the Bay / Dog'Gone Brewery : Winery and wine
- Rockport Beach : Park and beach
- Bay Education Center : Hands-on exhibits about estuaries
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Rockport Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Rockport
590 S Church St, Rockport, TX 78382-2538