All About Pflugerville Texas
Pflugerville, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Pflugerville
Pflugerville () is a cities in Travis County, Texas, United States, with a small portion in Williamson County. The population was 46,936 at the 2010 census, and 65,380 in the 2019 Census estimate. Pflugerville is a suburb of Austin and part of the Austin–Round Rock–San Marcos Metropolitan Statistical Area. It was named after the original German settlers who farmed the area; Pfluger means "ploughman."
Pflugerville is located in Williamson County
Pflugerville #state:u# Seal Pflugerville #state:u# Flag
Pflugerville Isd is located at 1401 W Pecan St Pflugerville,Tx,78660 Pflugerville Isd phone number is (512)594-0000. The school district has 25306 students, 1780 teachers.
Pflugerville is located at 30°26€²46€³N 97°37€²26€³W - 14 miles (23 km) northeast of downtown Austin along FM 1825 (Pecan Street) in northern Travis County. It is 15 miles (24 km) northeast of the Colorado River.According to the 2010 United States Census Bureau - the city has a total land area of 22.32 square miles. It has 40.39 square miles in the extraterritorial jurisdiction. The city has one body of water - Lake Pflugerville - created in 2005 to serve as a water reservoir and recreation area - and two creeks - Gilleland Creek and Wilbarger Creek. A local school group - Wilbarger Water Watchers - in association with the LCRA - monitors the waters of Wilbarger Creek to ensure it meets the United States Environmental Protection Agency's national standard.
Pflugerville TX Demogrpahic information
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Pflugerville TX area, including 78653 78660 78664 78691
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Williamson County
Learn more about Pflugerville - Visit Pflugerville
Catstrong of Pflugerville, TXWe wish to provide a 5 star experience our clients constantly get ready for. Call us today.
Pflugerville is located in Williamson County county
Latitude: 30.455,Longitude: -97.60847
Pflugerville TX Demogrpahic information">Pflugerville
Top sites to see in Pflugerville Texas
- Typhoon Texas Austin : Water park and park
- Lake Pflugerville : Lake Pflugerville is a reservoir in Pflugerville, Texas in the United States. Construction of the 180-acre reservoir began in 2005 and was completed in 2006. Pumps are used to flow water through a 16-mile pipeline to the reservoir from the lower Colorado River. Its main purpose is to provide water to area residents. Recreation activities also surround the reservoir. Amenities include a 3 mi-long granite hike and bike trail and fishing piers. Adjacent to the reservoir is Lake Pflugerville Park, which was completed in 2010. The park includes kayak rentals, pavilions/picnic areas, and a beach area. Lake Pflugerville is home to several events, including KIDFish and the Lake Pflugerville Triathlon. Wikipedia
- North East Metropolitan Park : Multi-use recreation area & skate park
- Mills Pond Recreation Area : Quaint park with a fishing pond & trails
- Katherine Fleischer Park : Park with a museum & community center
- Falcon Pointe Splash Park : Park
- Wells Branch Disc Golf Course : Golf
- Pfluger Park : Open-air spot for picnics & recreation
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Pflugerville Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Pflugerville
Justice Center Dr, Pflugerville, TX 78660-2474
Katymead, Wells Point, Heatherwilde, Heatherwilde Plaza, Fairways Of Blackhawk, Bohls Place, The Club At Wells Point, Pflugerville Heights, Providence Subdivision, Settlers Ridge Phase One, Heatherwilde Phase One, Leon Plfuger Addition, Fairways Of Blackhawk, Phase I-A, Springbrook Commercial, Wells Point Phase C, Gilleland Center, Springbrook One, Section Four, Mountain Creek East, Spring Hill Elementary School, Fairways Of Blackhawk Phase III-A, Arrington, Fairways Of Blackhawk, Phase IV, Hankins Subdivision, Royal Pointe, Meadow Park, Meadow Park South, Heatherwilde Phase Two, Springbrook Industrial Park, Windermere Centre, Heatherwilde Villas, Foot Hills, Warner Heights, Heatherwilde Phase Three, Spring Trails, Springbrook One