All About Pasadena Texas
Pasadena, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Pasadena
Pasadena () is a cities in the U.S. state of Texas, within the Houston–The Woodlands–Sugar Land metropolitan area. As of the 2010 U.S. Census, the cities's population is 149,043, making it the seventeenth most populous cities in the state of Texas, as well as the second-largest cities in Harris County. The area was founded in 1893 by John H. Burnett of Galveston, who named the area after Pasadena, California, because of the perceived lush vegetation.The Pasadena Volunteer Fire Department is the largest of all volunteer municipal fire departments in the United States.
Pasadena is located in Harris County
Pasadena #state:u# Seal Pasadena #state:u# Flag
Pasadena Isd is located at 1515 Cherrybrook Pasadena,Tx,77502 Pasadena Isd phone number is (713)740-0000. The school district has 54646 students, 3858 teachers.
Pasadena TX Demogrpahic information
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Pasadena TX area, including 77058 77059 77501 77502 77503 77504 77505 77506 77507 77508 77536 77571 77586
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Harris County
Learn more about Pasadena - Visit Pasadena
Catstrong of Pasadena, TXWe want to provide a 5 star experience our customers continuously plan for. Call us today.
City: Pasadena, State: #state:t#
Latitude: 29.69106,Longitude: -95.2091
Pasadena TX Demogrpahic information">Pasadena
Top sites to see in Pasadena Texas
- San Jacinto Museum of History : San Jacinto Monument is a tower in La Porte, United States of America.
- Armand Bayou Nature Center : Armand Bayou Nature Center is an urban preserve located in Pasadena and southeast Houston between the Johnson Space Center and the Bayport Industrial District. The 2,500-acre nature center is the largest urban wilderness preserve in the United States. The nature center is home to more than 370 species of birds, mammals, reptiles, and amphibians. Over 220 species of birds reside or rely on the center as a safe resting-place on their migratory journeys. White-tailed Deer, Red-shouldered Hawk, Opossum, Crow, Armadillo, Coyote, Raccoon, American Alligator, Tricolored Heron and the rare Purple Martin can be found at the center and surrounding areas throughout the year. Armand Bayou Nature Center lies along the Central Flyway, the largest migratory bird route in North America. The center is part of the Great Texas Coastal Birding Trail and one of the coastal preserves designated under the Texas Coastal Preserve Program of the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department. Wikipedia
- San Jacinto Battleground State Historic Site : The San Jacinto Battleground State Historic Site includes the location of the Battle of San Jacinto and the museum ship USS Texas. It is located off the Houston Ship Channel in unincorporated Harris County, Texas near the city of Houston. The site was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1960. A prominent feature of the park is the San Jacinto Monument. Visitors can take an elevator to the monument's observation deck for a view of Houston, the Houston Ship Channel and USS Texas. Wikipedia
- Armand Bayou : Armand Bayou is a bayou in U.S. State of Texas. It runs near Galveston Bay in Pasadena and the Clear Lake Area. The bayou is best known for the Armand Bayou Nature Center, through which it runs. The bayou and the nature center were named for Armand Yramatagui, former curator of the Burke Baker Planetarium and environmental leader during the 1960s. State Representative Dennis Paul, before he took office, was among those who worked with community leaders to clean up the bayou before the United States Environmental Protection Agency ordered a national solution to what Paul otherwise viewed as "a local problem." Wikipedia
- Space Center Boulevard : Route
- Clear Lake : Clear Lake is a brackish harbor located near Houston, Texas, U.S., in Harris County. The lake feeds Galveston Bay. It is bordered by Houston, Pasadena, League City, Clear Lake Shores, Taylor Lake Village, Seabrook and El Lago, Texas. NASA's Johnson Space Center lies near its shores. The lake is a major recreation center and home to one of the largest concentrations of recreational boats and marinas in the nation. The communities surrounding the lake, known collectively as the Clear Lake Area, contain a large base of tourism and high-tech businesses. Wikipedia
- Bay Area Museum : The Bay Area Museum is located in Clear Lake Park in Seabrook, Texas, US, part of the Clear Lake area, Bay Area Houston. The museum displays changing exhibits that reflect the history of the area, as well as conserving memorabilia from the Lunar Rendezvous festival, an annual celebration of the region's link to space exploration due to the presence of the Johnson Space Center. Wikipedia
- Clear Lake Park : Waterfront park for fishing & recreation
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Pasadena Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Pasadena
1285 Main St, Pasadena, TX 77506-4546
Red Bluff, Golden Acres, Pasadena Gardens, Red Bluff Terrace, Parkview South, Stadium Estates, Revelon Terrace, Tanglebriar, Queens Oaks, Baywood Oaks, Village Grove East, Baywood Shadows, Bennett Estates, Pasadena River Oaks, Satsuma Gardens, Spencer Highway Gardens, Meadow Woods, Parkgate North, Kirby Bend, First Harvest, Burke Meadow, Melba Court, Parkview Manor, La Mesa, Baywood Oaks North, Parkwood, Variety Villages, Strawberry Hill, Cherrybrook Village, Queens Knoll, Gonzales Place, Vince Heights, Satsuma El Porvenir, Frontier East, Preston Manor, Summer Meadows, Kirby Bluff, Broadway, West Jackson Park, Oak Cliff, Ward Acres, Carre Bordeaux, Westside Village, Magnolia Court, Mclean, Willow Vista, Jackson Place, Jenkins Village, Maurice, Wn Blakesley, Bayshore