All About Odessa Texas
Odessa, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Odessa
Odessa is a cities in and the county seat of Ector County, Texas, United States. It is located primarily in Ector County, although a small section of the cities extends into Midland County. Odessa's population was 99,940 at the 2010 census, making it the 28th-most populous cities in Texas; estimates as of July 2019 indicate a population of 123,334 in the cities. It is the principal cities of the Odessa Metropolitan Statistical Area, which includes all of Ector County. The metropolitan area is also a component of the larger Midland–Odessa combined statistical area, which had a 2010 census population of 278,801; a recent report from the United States Census Bureau estimates that the combined population as of July 2015 is 320,513. In 2014, Forbes magazine ranked Odessa as the third-fastest growing small cities in the United States. In 1948 Odessa was also the home of First Lady Barbara Bush, and the onetime home of former Presidents George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush. Former President George H.W. Bush has been quoted as saying "At Odessa we became Texans and proud of it."
Odessa is located in Ector County
Odessa #state:u# Seal Odessa #state:u# Flag
Compass Academy Charter School is located at 5530 Billy Hext Rd Odessa,Tx,79765 Compass Academy Charter School phone number is (432)272-1836. The school district has 1027 students, 57 teachers.
Odessa TX Demogrpahic information
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Odessa TX area, including 79706 79707 79758 79760 79761 79762 79763 79764 79765 79766 79768 79769
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Ector County
Learn more about Odessa - Visit Odessa
Catstrong of Odessa, TXWe want to provide a 5 star experience our clients regularly get ready for. Call us today.
City: Odessa, State: #state:t#
Latitude: 31.88378,Longitude: -102.34106
Top sites to see in Odessa Texas
- Ellen NoÃ«l Art Museum : Exhibitions, programs & sculpture garden
- Stonehenge Replica : Stonehenge replica on a college campus
- Odessa Meteor Crater : The Odessa Meteor Crater is a meteorite crater in the southwestern part of Ector County, southwest of the city of Odessa of West Texas, United States. It is accessible approximately 3 mi south of Interstate 20 at Exit 108. This is one of three impact crater sites found in Texas, the others being the older and much larger Sierra Madera crater and the Marquez crater. The Handbook of Texas Online describes the Odessa meteor crater as the largest of several smaller craters in the immediate area that were formed by the impact of thousands of octahedrites that fell in prehistoric times. The web site of the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, identifies five craters at the Odessa site and shows a distribution map of the meteorite fragments recovered from the area. The recoveries have generally come from an area to the north and northwest of the main crater site, with only a few found to the south. They indicate that the structure of the main crater, because it was one of the earliest to be recognized and studied, is now used to name similar impact sites on a worldwide basis.
- Presidential Archives : The Presidential Archives and Leadership Library is a museum and library complex located at 4919 East University Blvd. in Odessa, Texas, on the campus of the University of Texas of the Permian Basin. Unlike the many presidential libraries, the museum is dedicated to the office of the President of the United States, rather than any individual who has held the position. The museum-library was originally located in downtown Odessa, but under legislation authored in 1999 by the late State Representative George E. "Buddy" West of Odessa and signed into law by then Governor George W. Bush, the Museum moved into a new building adjacent to the Ellen NoÃ«l Art Museum on the UTPB campus. Wikipedia
- Parker House Museum : Historic rancher's house & memorabilia
- McKinney Park : City Park
- McKinney Park Sprayground : Urban retreat for sports & a splash pad
- Sherwood Park : Park with an aquatic center & skating
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Odessa Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Odessa
3925 Springdale Dr, Odessa, TX 79762-7027