All About New Braunfels Texas
New Braunfels, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in New Braunfels
New Braunfels ( (listen) BRAWN-felz) is a cities in Comal and Guadalupe counties in the U.S. state of Texas known for its German-Texan heritage. It is the seat of Comal County. The cities covers 44.9 square miles (116 km2) and has a 2019 estimated population of 90,209. A suburb just north of San Antonio, and part of the Greater San Antonio metropolitan area, it is the third-fastest-growing cities in the United states.
New Braunfels is located in Guadalupe County
New Braunfels #state:u# Seal New Braunfels #state:u# Flag
Comal Isd is located at 1404 Ih 35 N New Braunfels,Tx,78130 Comal Isd phone number is (830)221-2000. The school district has 23105 students, 1389 teachers.
As of the census of 2000, 36,494 people, 13,558 households, and 9,599 families resided in the city. The population density was 1,247.7 people per square mile (481.7/km2). The 14,896 housing units averaged 509.3 per square mile (196.6/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 84.30% White, 1.37% African American, 0.55% Native American, 0.58% Asian, 0.03% Pacific Islander, 10.93% from other races, and 2.24% from two or more races. Hispanics or Latinos of any race were 34.52% of the population.For the year 2015, New Braunfels was named the U.S.'s second-fastest growing city with a population of 50,000 or more, according to estimates by the U.S. Census Bureau.Of the 13,558 households, 33.4% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 55.4% were married couples living together, 11.5% had a female householder with no husband present, and 29.2% were not families. About 24.8% of all households were made up of individuals, and 12.0% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.60 and the average family size was 3.11.In the city, the population was distributed as 25.7% under the age of 18, 8.5% from 18 to 24, 28.4% from 25 to 44, 20.6% from 45 to 64, and 16.9% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 36 years. For every 100 females, there were 91.9 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 88.3 males.The median income for a household in the city was $40,078, and for a family was $46,726. Males had a median income of $31,140 versus $23,235 for females. The per capita income for the city was $18,548. About 9.0% of families and 10.9% of the population were below the poverty line, including 14.9% of those under age 18 and 9.7% of those age 65 or over.
New Braunfels TX Demogrpahic information
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire New Braunfels TX area, including 78130 78131 78132 78135
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Guadalupe County
Learn more about New Braunfels - Visit New Braunfels
Catstrong of New Braunfels, TXWe wish to provide a 5 star experience our customers constantly plan for. Call us today.
New Braunfels is located in Guadalupe County county
Latitude: 29.69931,Longitude: -98.11513
New Braunfels TX Demogrpahic information">New Braunfels
Top sites to see in New Braunfels Texas
- Natural Bridge Caverns : The Natural Bridge Caverns are the largest known commercial caverns in the U.S. state of Texas. The name is derived from the 60 ft natural limestone slab bridge that spans the amphitheater setting of the cavern's entrance. The span was left suspended when a sinkhole collapsed below it. The caverns are located near the city of San Antonio, Texas in the Texas Hill Country next to the Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch, a drive-through wildlife safari park. The caverns feature several unique speleothems and other geological formations. The temperature inside the cave is 21 degrees Celsius year-round and the humidity rate is a constant 99 percent. The deepest part of the public tour is 180 feet below the surface, although undeveloped areas of the cavern reach depths of 230 feet. The caverns are still slowly developing. Due to the porosity of the limestone, rainwater travels downwards through the layers of rock, where it dissolves out calcite, a weak mineral that makes up all of the speleothems at Natural Bridge Caverns.
- Gruene Hall : Gruene Hall, built in 1878 by Henry D. Gruene and located in the historical town of Gruene, Texas, bills itself as "the oldest continually run dance hall in Texas". By design, not much has physically changed since the hall was first built. The 6,000-square foot dance hall with a high-pitched tin roof still has the original layout with side flaps for open-air dancing, a bar in the front, a small lighted stage in the back and a huge outdoor garden. Advertisement signs from the 1930s and 1940s still hang in the old hall and around the stage. Under the current ownership, Gruene Hall has become internationally recognized as a destination tourist attraction and major music venue for up-and-coming as well as established artists. Gruene Hall has hosted such acts as Garth Brooks, Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard, George Strait, Townes Van Zandt, Jerry Jeff Walker, Lyle Lovett, Hal Ketchum, and Gregg Allman. It was also used as a set for Michael, starring John Travolta. Wikipedia
- Landa Park : 51-acre recreation spot
- Animal World & Snake Farm Zoo : Exhibits with reptiles & a petting zoo
- McKenna Children's Museum : Hands-on learning for young kids
- Gruene Historic District : Colloquial Area
- Rockin R River Rides : Tube rentals for floating the Guadalupe
- Texas Tubes : River, rafting, outdoor recreation, and adventure
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||New Braunfels Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in New Braunfels
339 Hampe St, New Braunfels, TX 78130-4633
Gruene, Mockingbird Heights, Loma Verde, Southbank, Magnolia Springs, Pecan Crossing