All About Missouri City Texas
Missouri City, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Missouri City
Missouri City is a City in the U.S. state of Texas, within the Houston–The Woodlands–Sugar Land metropolitan area. The City is mostly in Fort Bend County, with a small portion in Harris County. As of the 2010 census, the City had a population of 67,358, up from 52,913 in 2000. The population was estimated at 75,457 in 2019.
Missouri City is located in Fort Bend County
Missouri City #state:u# Seal Missouri City #state:u# Flag
Missouri City is located in eastern Fort Bend County with a portion of the city extending north into Harris County. Missouri City is bordered by the city of Houston to the north and east - Stafford to the northwest - Sugar Land to the west - and Arcola to the southeast - as well as unincorporated communities such as Fifth Street to the north - Fresno to the east - and Sienna Plantation to the south. Downtown Houston is 17 mi (27 km) to the northeast. Oyster Creek flows in a southerly direction through the municipality.According to the United States Census Bureau - Missouri City has a total area of 29.8 square miles (77.2 km2) - of which 28.4 square miles (73.6 km2) are land and 1.4 square miles (3.6 km2) - or 4.65% - are covered by water.
In Popular Culture
Missouri City is crossed by US 90A - Beltway 8 (Sam Houston Tollway) - Fort Bend Toll Road - State Highway 6 - FM 1092 (Murphy Road) - FM 2234 (Texas Parkway) - and FM 3345 (Cartwright Road). Other nearby highways are US 59 to the northwest and Interstate 610 (Loop 610) to the northeast.Although Missouri City does not have public transportation within the city limits itself - it is part of the service area of METRO. METRO operates the Missouri City Park and Ride located on Beltway 8 and Fondren Road - which is the terminus of bus Route 63 Fondren to Sharpstown and Westheimer - and Route 170 Missouri City Express to the Texas Medical Center (terminating at the Texas Medical Center Transit Center METRORail station there).Discussions continue on commuter service along US 90A from METRORail's Fannin South station - initially to terminate at the Fort Bend County line near Beltway 8. Expansion westward awaits - among other things - formation of a transportation district or other funding means for communities that are not now in the METRO service area.
Missouri City TX Demogrpahic information
Fort Bend County
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Missouri City TX area, including 77071 77459 77469 77477 77479 77489 77545 77583
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Fort Bend County
Learn more about Missouri City - Visit https://www.google.com/search?kgmid=/m/013mny
Catstrong of Missouri City, TXWe want to provide a 5 star experience our customers frequently plan for. Call us today.
City: Missouri City, State: #state:t#
Latitude: 29.56294,Longitude: -95.536
Missouri City TX Demogrpahic information">Missouri City
Top sites to see in Missouri City Texas
- BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir : The BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir of Houston, Texas is a traditional Hindu temple built by the BAPS Swaminarayan Sanstha. It is in unincorporated Fort Bend County, Texas, within the extraterritorial jurisdiction of Stafford and with a Stafford mailing address. The BAPS Swaminarayan Sanstha, which is headed by Mahant Swami Maharaj, is a denomination of the Swaminarayan branch of Hinduism. It consists of a 11,500-square-foot, 73-foot tall open-air temple and a 25,620-square-foot surrounding deck. By July 2004 the cost to build the temple was $7 million at that time. The temple materials were carved out of Italian marble and Turkish limestone by 3,000 craftsmen in various parts of India. The pieces were shipped to Houston, and construction began in March 2002. 175 volunteers, including some individuals resident in India, came to the Houston area to help build the temple. Most of the labor was donated. Up until the opening, some finishing touches to the structure were made. The marble and limestone add up to 33,000 pieces. The mandir was built in 28 months. The mandir is the largest of its kind in Texas and was constructed according to guidelines outlined in ancient Hindu scriptures.
- Oyster Creek Park : Park with trails, garden & amphitheater
- Kitty Hollow Park : Sports fields, fishing lake & dog park
- Buffalo Run Park : Park with 4 lakes for boating & fishing
- Altitude Trampoline Park - Sugar Land : Amusement Park
- Lost Creek Park : Open green space for sports & picnics
- Buffalo Run : Nature
- Community Park : City park with sports & entertainment
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Missouri City Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Missouri City
2111 Masters Ln, Missouri City, TX 77459-4435
Quail Valley, Hunters Glen, Olympia Estates, Quail Green, Quail Valley Townhomes, Lexington Colony, Creekmont, Estates Of Silver Ridge, Quail Valley La Quinta, Bermuda Dunes Villas, Quail Green West, Manors At Riverstone, Flamingo Island At Lake Olympia, Vicksburg Village Of Shiloh, Quail Valley East, Rustlers Crossing, Knanaya Homes, Waterford Park Townhomes, Fonmeadow Patio Homes, Garden Park Village, Quail Valley Thunderbird, Brightwater Estates, Oyster Creek Plantation, Colony Lakes Shopping Center, Quail Valley Glenn Lakes, Quail Valley Thunderbird North, Quail Valley North Sec, Quail Valley Cottages, Waterford Village, Meadowcreek Townhouses, Estates Of Waterford, Black Creek Village, Shopping Ctr Fm 1092 At No, Fifth Ave Estates, Water's Edge At Colony Lakes, Lexington Square, Pine Meadow Court, Lakeshore Point At Brightwater, Hunters Square, Quail Valley Patio Homes, Glen Park, The Shops At Riverstone, Colony Crossing Village Of Talbots Mill, Oak Pointe Subdivision, Fondren Grove, Pine Meadow, Quail Valley Thunderbird Patio Homes, Pamela Lane, Pike Road Industrial Park, Lexington Point, Quail Valley Townhouses