All About Lufkin Texas
Lufkin, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Lufkin
Lufkin is the largest cities in Angelina County, Texas, and the county seat. The cities is situated in Deep East Texas, and is 115 mi (185 km) northeast of Houston. Its estimated population is 35,021 as of July 1, 2019.Lufkin was founded in 1884 and named for Abraham P. Lufkin. It originally served as a stop on the Houston, East and West Texas Railway. It was officially incorporated on October 15, 1890. Lufkin continued to serve as a stop on the railroad until the 1890. Three businessmen founded Angelina Lumber Company, which led to much of the economic prosperity Lufkin later had. When the so-called "timber boom" came to an end, a new "golden era of expansion" began. Lufkin became more industrialized with the opening of Lufkin Industries and Southland Paper Mill. In the mid 1960s, a cultural expansion began, and improvements were made to education and the way of life, including museums and the opening of a new library.
Lufkin is located in Angelina County
Lufkin #state:u# Seal Lufkin #state:u# Flag
Hudson Isd is located at 6735 Ted Trout Dr Lufkin,Tx,75904 Hudson Isd phone number is (936)875-3351. The school district has 2892 students, 195 teachers.
According to the United States Census Bureau - in 2010 - the city has a total area of 33.38 sq mi (86.5 km2).Lufkin is at the crossroads of East Texas at the intersections of Highways US 59 - future Interstate 69 - which leads to Houston and the Rio Grande Valley to the south and Nacogdoches and Texarkana to the north - and US 69 - which leads from the Golden Triangle of southeast Texas (Port Arthur and Beaumont) to points such as Jacksonville - Tyler - Dallas - and Oklahoma to the north.Lufkin is 115 miles (185 km) northeast of Houston.The elevation of Lufkin is 139 to 404 ft above mean sea level.
In Popular Culture
Lufkin is served by U.S. Highway 69 - U.S. Highway 59 - State Highway 94 - and State Highway 103.Lufkin will be served by the extension to Interstate 69 - which is planned to run from the Canada-US border at Port Huron - Michigan - to the Texas/Mexico border.General aviation service is provided by Angelina County Airport.The Coach USA bus lines serve Lufkin - carried under the Kerrville Bus Company.Brazos Transit District (formerly Brazos Valley Transit Authority) provides regularly scheduled public bus service in the Lufkin area.The Angelina and Neches River Railroad (A&NR) runs through Lufkin. It has an approximate length of 20 miles (32 km) and connects with the Union Pacific Railroad lines.
Lufkin TX Demogrpahic information
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Lufkin TX area, including 75901 75902 75903 75904 75915
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Angelina County
Learn more about Lufkin - Visit https://www.google.com/search?kgmid=/m/0_xkz
Catstrong of Lufkin, TXWe intend to provide a 5 star experience our customers constantly plan for. Call us today.
City: Lufkin, State: #state:t#
Latitude: 31.33824,Longitude: -94.7291
Top sites to see in Lufkin Texas
- Ellen Trout Zoo : The Ellen Trout Zoo is a small zoo founded by Walter Trout in 1967 and located in Lufkin, Texas, United States. The zoo gets about 150,000 visitors a year. It is currently owned and operated by the City of Lufkin, with Friends of Ellen Trout Zoo supporting it with funding for major expansion and renovation projects in the Zoo's master plan. The Ellen Trout Zoo is accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums. The zoo participates in several Species Survival Plans including rhinos, Bali mynah, and cotton-top tamarin. Wikipedia
- Texas Forestry Museum : Interactive exhibits & a souvenir shop
- Museum of East Texas : Paintings & sculpture in a former church
- Naranjo Museum-Natural History : Quirky museum with diverse artifacts
- Ellen Trout Park : Laid-back option with a duck pond
- Kit McConnico Park : Park
- Kiwanis Park : Public recreation area & skate park
- Morris Frank Park : Sports fields & a disc-golf course
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Lufkin Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Lufkin
185 S 1st St, Lufkin, TX 75901-0315