All About Lubbock Texas
Lubbock, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Lubbock
Lubbock ( LUB-?k)is the 11th-most populous cities in the U.S. state of Texas and the county seat of Lubbock County. With a population of 258,862 in 2019, the cities is also the 84th-most populous in the United States. The cities is in the northwestern part of the state, a region known historically and geographically as the Llano Estacado, and ecologically is part of the southern end of the High Plains, lying at the economic center of the Lubbock metropolitan area, which has a projected 2020 population of 327,424.Lubbock's nickname, "Hub cities", derives from it being the economic, educational, and health-care hub of the multicounty region, north of the Permian Basin and south of the Texas Panhandle, commonly called the South Plains. The area is the largest contiguous cotton-growing region in the world and is heavily dependent on water from the Ogallala Aquifer for irrigation. CNNMoney.com selected Lubbock as the 12th-best place to start a small business. CNN mentioned the cities's traditional business atmosphere: low rent for commercial space, central location, and cooperative cities government. Lubbock is home to Texas Tech University, the sixth-largest college by enrollment in the state. Lubbock High School has been recognized for three consecutive years by Newsweek as one of the top high schools in the United States, based in part on its international baccalaureate program.
Lubbock is located in Lubbock County
Lubbock #state:u# Seal Lubbock #state:u# Flag
Lubbock Isd is located at 1628 19Th St Lubbock,Tx,79401 Lubbock Isd phone number is (806)219-0000. The school district has 27998 students, 1984 teachers.
Lubbock TX Demogrpahic information
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Lubbock TX area, including 79401 79403 79404 79406 79407 79408 79410 79411 79412 79413 79414 79415 79416 79423 79424 79430 79452 79453 79457 79464 79490 79491 79493 79499
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Lubbock County
Learn more about Lubbock - Visit Lubbock
Catstrong of Lubbock, TXWe intend to provide a 5 star experience our clients regularly plan for. Call us today.
City: Lubbock, State: #state:t#
Latitude: 33.57786,Longitude: -101.85517
Lubbock TX Demogrpahic information">Lubbock
Top sites to see in Lubbock Texas
- Joyland Amusement Park : Joyland Amusement Park is a small family-owned traditional amusement park, located in Lubbock, Texas, United States within Lubbock's Mackenzie Park. It typically operates from March to September of each year, opening 6 days a week but only during the evening on weeknights. Wikipedia
- Buddy Holly Center : The Buddy Holly Center is a performance and visual arts center in Lubbock, Texas, dedicated to Buddy Holly as well as the music of Lubbock and West Texas more broadly. The building in which it is located opened as the city's Fort Worth and Denver South Plains Railway depot in 1928. In 1996, the City of Lubbock obtained a sizable collection of Holly-related artifacts from his estate, and the next year it purchased the former depot. In 1999, the new Buddy Holly Center opened as the home of the newly acquired Buddy Holly collection as well as a replacement for the city's Fine Arts Center, which had been established in 1984. The Center features a permanent gallery for the Buddy Holly collection, which showcases artifacts and documents from Holly's childhood as well as his professional career, as well as the Texas Musician Hall of Fame, the Lubbock Fine Arts Gallery, and three additional visual arts galleries that host traveling exhibits. In 2002, an oversized sculpture of Holly's distinctive horn-rimmed glasses was installed outside the Center's main entrance, and in 2013 Crickets drummer Jerry Allison's restored house was relocated to the site and opened to the public.
- American Windmill Museum : The American Wind Power Center is a museum of wind power in Lubbock, Texas. Located on 28 acres of city park land east of downtown Lubbock, the museum has more than 160 American style windmills on exhibition. Wikipedia
- National Ranching Heritage Center : The National Ranching Heritage Center, a museum of ranching history, is located on the campus of Texas Tech University in Lubbock, Texas. The NRHC features almost fifty authentic ranch buildings dating from the late 18th to the mid-20th century. These structures include a railroad depot, homesteads, barn, blacksmith shop, schoolhouse, windmills and other historic structures. One views the exhibits through a self-guided walking tour. It is free to the public. Wikipedia
- Silent Wings Museum : Silent Wings Museum, "The Legacy of The World War II Glider Pilots," is a museum in Lubbock, Texas. The museum is housed in the former tower and terminal building of Lubbock's airport during the 1950s, and 1960s. Wikipedia
- Museum of Texas Tech University : The Museum of Texas Tech University is part of Texas Tech University in Lubbock, Texas. It is made up of the main museum building, the Moody Planetarium, the Natural Science Research Laboratory, the research and educational elements of the Lubbock Lake Landmark, and the Val Verde County research site. It features collections in anthropology, fine arts, clothing and textiles, history, natural sciences and paleontology. The museum's galleries include the Diamond M Galleries with American Western artists and a second gallery that focuses on the works of N.C. Wyeth; the Davies Gallery of Southwest Indian Art that displays Southwest Native American pottery and textiles; the Talkington Gallery of Art with 20th and 21st Century art of the Southwestern United States; a gallery about dinosaurs and a gallery about prehistoric megafauna from the Pleistocene era. Wikipedia
- Prairie Dog Town : Informative park with prairie dogs
- English Newsom Cellars : Winery, vineyard, wine, and wine tasting
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Lubbock Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Lubbock
1889 Ave Q, Lubbock, TX 79401-4889
Coronado, Downtown, Preston Smith, Carlisle, Regal Park, Remington Park, Caprock, Tech Terrace, Maxey Park, Clapp Park, Arnett Benson, Depot District, Heart of Lubbock, Melonie Park, North Overton, Bacon Crest, South Overton, Bayless Atkins, Parkway and Cherry Point, Wheelock and Monterey, West Carlisle, Southgate, Bluesky, Wester, Windmill, Medical District, Ballenger, Claytoncarter, Harwell, Shadow Hills, Bowie, Fox Ridge, Spanish Oaks, West End, Vintage Township, University Pines, Quincy Park, Raintree, Northridge, Chatman Hill, South Mesa, Springfield, Meadows South, Lakewood, Dunbar-Manhattan Heights, Primrose Pointe, Guadalupe, Elm Park, Jackson-Mahon, Quaker Heights, Slaton-Bean