All About Lewisville Texas
Lewisville, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Lewisville
Lewisville ( LOO-iss-vil) is a cities in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is a suburb within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The 2000 United States Census placed the cities's population at 77,737 and the 2010 Census placed it at 95,290, making it one of the fastest-growing cities populations in the United States and the 33rd most populous in Texas. It occupies 36.4 square miles (94 km2) of land and includes 6.07 square miles (15.7 km2) of Lewisville Lake.Originally called Holford's Prairie, Lewisville dates back to the early 1840s. The arrival of the town's first railroad in 1881 engendered its initial growth, and the expansion of the area's transportation infrastructure spurred further development in the early part of the 20th century. Lewisville incorporated in 1925, and when construction of Lewisville Lake was completed in the 1950s, the cities began to expand rapidly.Lewisville's proximity to Lewisville Lake have made it a recreational hub of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The cities's municipal government, led by a nonpartisan cities council, focuses its recreational and cultural investments on facilities such as Toyota of Lewisville Park and the MCL Grand Theater. The area's transportation infrastructure has evolved around the I-35 Corridor along Interstate 35E. The diversity of its population and industry has created a stable economic climate. Lewisville Independent School District provides most of the area's public education programs.
Lewisville is located in Denton County
Lewisville #state:u# Seal Lewisville #state:u# Flag
Lewisville Isd is located at P O Box 217 Lewisville,Tx,75067 Lewisville Isd phone number is (469)713-5200. The school district has 52472 students, 3746 teachers.
Lewisville TX Demogrpahic information
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Lewisville TX area, including 75010 75019 75029 75056 75057 75065 75067 75077
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Denton County
Learn more about Lewisville - Visit Lewisville
Catstrong of Lewisville, TXWe wish to provide a 5 star experience our customers continuously prepare for. Call us today.
City: Lewisville, State: #state:t#
Latitude: 33.04655,Longitude: -96.98183
Lewisville TX Demogrpahic information">Lewisville
Top sites to see in Lewisville Texas
- Grapevine Lake : Grapevine Lake is an American reservoir located in the North Texas region, approximately 20 mi northwest of Dallas and northeast of Fort Worth. It was impounded in 1952 by the US Army Corps of Engineers when they dammed Denton Creek, a tributary of Trinity River. The reservoir's primary purposes are flood control and to act as a municipal water reservoir, with a secondary function of providing recreation and open space areas. The lake's name comes from the city of Grapevine, Texas, to which the lake is adjacent. Wikipedia
- Arbor Hills Nature Preserve : Arbor Hills Nature Preserve is a 200-acre park in Plano, TX. It has several amenities including: 3 miles of paved hiking trail, 3 miles of unpaved hiking trail, a 2.8 mile off-road bike trail, restrooms, a covered pavilion, and a playground. The pavilion can be reserved for special events. An observation tower provides a bird's eye view of the park. There are three regions in the park: Blackland Prairie, Riparian Forest, and Upland Forest. Birds that live in the park include: killdeer, owls, woodpeckers, egrets, herons, scissor-tailed flycatcher, and turkey vulture. Many other wildlife such as deer, coyotes, snakes, bobcats, turtles, fish, and rabbits also live in the park. Wikipedia
- LLELA Nature Preserve : Nature preserve with camping & kayaking
- Old Alton Bridge : Old Alton Bridge, also known as Goatman's Bridge, is a historic iron truss bridge connecting the Texas cities of Denton and Copper Canyon. Built in 1884 by the King Iron Bridge Manufacturing Company, it originally carried horses and later automobiles over Hickory Creek at a location that once was a popular ford for crossing cattle. The bridge takes its name from the abandoned community of Alton, which between 1850 and 1856 was the seat of Denton County. The heavily traveled Old Alton Bridge remained in constant use until 2001 when vehicle traffic was moved to an adjacent concrete-and-steel bridge. Prior to the new bridge, it was necessary for motorists to signal with a car horn before crossing the single-lane span. The new bridge straightened out a sharp curve on both sides of the creek and provided additional travel lanes. With vehicle traffic removed, the bridge became an important link connecting the Elm Fork and Pilot Knoll Hiking and Equestrian Trails. Today, it is a popular location for nature enthusiasts and photographers. Old Alton Bridge was included in the National Register of Historic Places on July 8, 1988.
- Stewart Creek Park : Hiking & biking trails with lake views
- Zone Action Park : Go-karts, arcade, bounce zone & more
- Doubletree Ranch Park : Park
- Hawaiian Falls The Colony : Park
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Lewisville Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Lewisville
E Corporate Dr, Lewisville, TX 75057-4123