All About Lake Dallas Texas
Lake Dallas, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Lake Dallas
Lake Dallas is a town in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is located in North Texas, northwest of the cities of Dallas, on the shores of Lewisville Lake.The population was 7,105 at the 2010 census.
Lake Dallas is located in Denton County
Lake Dallas #state:u# Seal Lake Dallas #state:u# Flag
Lake Dallas Isd is located at P O Box 548 Lake Dallas,Tx,75065 Lake Dallas Isd phone number is (940)497-4039. The school district has 3964 students, 282 teachers.
Lake Dallas is located at 33°7€²42€³N 97°1€²39€³W (33.128297 - -97.027592).According to the United States Census Bureau - the city has a total area of 2.7 square miles (7.0 km2) - of which 2.4 square miles (6.2 km2) is land and 0.31 square miles (0.8 km2) - or 11.03% - is water.
In Popular Culture
The North Texas Tollway Authority has completed a bridge in August 2009 linking Lake Dallas and Little Elm - Texas. The bridge connects Swisher Road in Lake Dallas with Eldorado Parkway in Little Elm. A bridge previously connected the two cities - but was removed in the 1950s when the United States Army Corps of Engineers expanded Lewisville Lake.
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Lake Dallas TX area, including 75065
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Denton County
Learn more about Lake Dallas - Visit https://www.google.com/search?kgmid=/m/0214m74
Catstrong of Lake Dallas, TXWe intend to provide a 5 star experience our customers continuously plan for. Call us today.
City: Lake Dallas, State: #state:t#
Latitude: 33.11929,Longitude: -97.02556
Top sites to see in Lake Dallas Texas
- Willow Grove Park : Outdoor recreation spot by a lake
- Arrowhead Park : Park
- Hickory Creek Park : Park and camping
- Point Vista Park : Park
- LLELA Nature Preserve : Nature preserve with camping & kayaking
- Westlake Park : Scenic spot for swimming & picnicking
- Old Alton Bridge : Old Alton Bridge, also known as Goatman's Bridge, is a historic iron truss bridge connecting the Texas cities of Denton and Copper Canyon. Built in 1884 by the King Iron Bridge Manufacturing Company, it originally carried horses and later automobiles over Hickory Creek at a location that once was a popular ford for crossing cattle. The bridge takes its name from the abandoned community of Alton, which between 1850 and 1856 was the seat of Denton County. The heavily traveled Old Alton Bridge remained in constant use until 2001 when vehicle traffic was moved to an adjacent concrete-and-steel bridge. Prior to the new bridge, it was necessary for motorists to signal with a car horn before crossing the single-lane span. The new bridge straightened out a sharp curve on both sides of the creek and provided additional travel lanes. With vehicle traffic removed, the bridge became an important link connecting the Elm Fork and Pilot Knoll Hiking and Equestrian Trails. Today, it is a popular location for nature enthusiasts and photographers. Old Alton Bridge was included in the National Register of Historic Places on July 8, 1988.
- Corinth Community Park : Large park for sports & recreation
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Lake Dallas Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Lake Dallas
San Jacinto Ave, Lake Dallas, TX 75065-2722
Dartford Square, Lakewood, Casa Linda, Little Forest Hills, Old Lake Highlands, Forest Hills, Lochwood, Casa View