All About La Villa Texas
La Villa, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in La Villa
La Villa is a cities in Hidalgo County, Texas. The population was 1,957 at the 2010 United States Census. It is part of the McAllen–Edinburg–Mission and Reynosa–McAllen metropolitan areas.
La Villa is located in Hidalgo County
La Villa #state:u# Seal La Villa #state:u# Flag
La Villa Isd is located at P O Box 9 La Villa,Tx,78562 La Villa Isd phone number is (956)262-4755. The school district has 579 students, 47 teachers.
At the 2000 census there were 1,305 people in 323 households, including 290 families, in the city. The population density was 4,870.4 people per square mile (1,866.2/km2). There were 354 housing units at an average density of 1,321.2/sq mi (506.2/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 66.67% White, 0.08% African American, 0.38% Native American, 0.08% Pacific Islander, 30.34% from other races, and 2.45% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 98.08%.Of the 323 households 49.8% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 62.2% were married couples living together, 25.4% had a female householder with no husband present, and 10.2% were non-families. 9.9% of households were one person and 5.6% were one person aged 65 or older. The average household size was 4.04 and the average family size was 4.35.The age distribution was 37.1% under the age of 18, 12.6% from 18 to 24, 25.6% from 25 to 44, 16.5% from 45 to 64, and 8.2% 65 or older. The median age was 25 years. For every 100 females, there were 87.5 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 84.1 males.The median household income was $18,333 and the median family income was $20,284. Males had a median income of $14,769 versus $15,682 for females. The per capita income for the city was $5,432. About 48.4% of families and 47.6% of the population were below the poverty line, including 59.5% of those under age 18 and 35.9% of those age 65 or over.
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire La Villa TX area, including 78562
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Hidalgo County
Learn more about La Villa - Visit https://www.google.com/search?kgmid=/m/0103fz
Catstrong of La Villa, TXWe want to provide a 5 star experience our clients regularly get ready for. Call us today.
City: La Villa, State: #state:t#
Latitude: 26.29868,Longitude: -97.92861
Top sites to see in La Villa Texas
- Alta Badia : Alta Badia is a ski resort in Col Alt, 36, Corvara, 39033, SÃ¼dtirol, Italy. Wikipedia
- Puez-Geisler / Puez-Odle Nature Park : The Puez-Geisler Nature Park is a nature reserve in the Dolomites in South Tyrol, Italy. Wikipedia
- Cabinovia Piz La Ila : Mountain Cable Car
- Gardena Pass : Gardena Pass is a high mountain pass in the Dolomites of the South Tyrol in northeast Italy. At an elevation of 2,136 m above sea level, the pass connects SÃ«lva in the Val Gardena on the west side with Corvara in the Val Badia. The road over it comprises part of the famous Sella Ring, in which four linked passes encircle the spectacular Sella group. The route becomes busy with tourists, motorcyclists, and cyclists during the summer. There are tourist accommodations on the pass itself, and hikers visit the pass to access the dramatic Dolomite mountains. Wikipedia
- PisciadÃ¹hÃ¼tte : Hiking, lake, climbing, and mountain
- Colz : Castle and history
- Lago Sompunt : Lake
- Settsass : Mountain
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||La Villa Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in La Villa
121 E 6th St, La Villa, TX 78562-0641