All About La Porte Texas
La Porte, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in La Porte
La Porte ( l? PORT) is a cities in Harris County, Texas, United States, within the Bay Area of the Houston–Sugar Land–Baytown metropolitan area. As of the 2010 census, the cities population was 33,800. La Porte is the fourth-largest incorporated cities in Harris County.When La Porte celebrated its centennial in 1992, it was the home of Barbours Cut Terminal, operated by the Port of Houston Authority since 1977. Fifteen years later, the Port of Houston's newest addition, Bayport Terminal, was established just south of La Porte. The area around La Porte has served an increasingly important role in international trade since the 1970s.The area around modern La Porte gained fame early in Texas history as the location of the Battle of San Jacinto on April 21, 1836, which ended the Texas Revolution, establishing the independence of the Republic of Texas from Mexico. The San Jacinto Monument, in the unincorporated area of La Porte, commemorates the battle. During the early 20th century, particularly the 1920s and 1930s, La Porte's Sylvan Beach became a nationally known tourist destination attracting some of the nation's most well-known entertainers. As a result of changing economics in the Houston area and beach erosion, the tourist business declined while industrial development in the area grew. During World War II and afterward, La Porte's economy rapidly shifted toward petroleum/petrochemicals and shipping, which developed as the dominant industries in the Pasadena-Baytown area.
La Porte is located in Harris County
La Porte #state:u# Seal La Porte #state:u# Flag
La Porte Isd is located at 1002 San Jacinto St La Porte,Tx,77571 La Porte Isd phone number is (281)604-7050. The school district has 7588 students, 501 teachers.
La Porte TX Demogrpahic information
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire La Porte TX area, including 77505 77507 77571 77572
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Harris County
Learn more about La Porte - Visit La Porte
Catstrong of La Porte, TXWe intend to provide a 5 star experience our customers continuously plan for. Call us today.
City: La Porte, State: #state:t#
Latitude: 29.66578,Longitude: -95.01937
La Porte TX Demogrpahic information">La Porte
Top sites to see in La Porte Texas
- Sylvan Beach Park : Waterside park with a fishing pier
- San Jacinto Museum of History : San Jacinto Monument is a tower in La Porte, United States of America.
- La Porte Bay Area Heritage Society : Museum
- Seabreeze Park : Park
- San Jacinto Battleground State Historic Site : The San Jacinto Battleground State Historic Site includes the location of the Battle of San Jacinto and the museum ship USS Texas. It is located off the Houston Ship Channel in unincorporated Harris County, Texas near the city of Houston. The site was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1960. A prominent feature of the park is the San Jacinto Monument. Visitors can take an elevator to the monument's observation deck for a view of Houston, the Houston Ship Channel and USS Texas. Wikipedia
- Governor Ross Sterling Mansion : Historical Landmark
- Atkinson Island Wildlife Management Area : Wildlife
- Baytown Nature Center : The Baytown Nature Center is located in Baytown, Texas, 20 miles east of Houston. It is located on a 450-acre peninsula along the Houston Ship Channel and surrounded on three sides by Burnet Bay, Crystal Bay, and Scott Bay. The Baytown Nature Center is both a recreation area and a wildlife sanctuary that is home to hundreds of bird species, mammals, reptiles, and aquatic species. The City of Baytown created this Nature Center in 1994. The SWA Group's Houston office provided land planning and landscape architectural services. Wikipedia
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||La Porte Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in La Porte
105 N Broadway St, La Porte, TX 77571-5102
Indian Springs, Sylvan Beach, Fairmont Park West, Crescent Shores, Nebraska Syndicate, Woods On The Bay, East La Porte, Pine Bluff, Tidewood, Crescent View, Lomax, Bayforst Green, Beach Park, Bayside Terrace, Oakhurst, Garden Walk, Fairmont Park