All About Kerrville Texas
Kerrville, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Kerrville
Kerrville is a cities in, and the county seat of, Kerr County, Texas, United States. The population of Kerrville was 22,347 at the 2010 census and an estimated 23,754 in 2019.Kerrville is named after James Kerr, a major in the Texas Revolution, and friend of settler-founder Joshua Brown, who settled in the area to start a shingle-making camp.Being nestled in the hills of Texas Hill Country, Kerrville is best known for its beautiful parks that line the Guadalupe River, which runs directly through the cities; other features include its nearby youth summer camps, hunting ranches, and RV parks. It is also the home of Texas' Official State Arts & Crafts Fair, the Kerrville Folk Festival, as well as Mooney Aviation Company, James Avery Jewelry, and Schreiner University. The Museum of Western Art (founded 1983) features the work of living artists specializing in the themes of the American West.
Kerrville is located in Kerr County
Kerrville #state:u# Seal Kerrville #state:u# Flag
Kerrville Isd is located at 1009 Barnett St Kerrville,Tx,78028 Kerrville Isd phone number is (830)257-2200. The school district has 5020 students, 330 teachers.
As of the census of 2000, 20,425 people, 8,563 households, and 5,411 families resided in the city. The population density was 1,222.5 people per square mile (471.9/km2). The 9,477 housing units averaged 567.2 per square mile (219.0/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 85.89% White, 2.99% African American, 0.55% Native American, 0.57% Asian, 0.08% Pacific Islander, 8.20% from other races, and 1.73% from two or more races. Hispanics or Latinos of any race were 22.73% of the population.Of the 8,563 households, 8.9% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 49.8% were married couples living together, 10.2% had a female householder with no husband present, and 36.8% were not families. About 33.1% of all households were made up of individuals, and 19.4% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.21 and the average family size was 2.79.In the city, the population was distributed as 21.0% under the age of 18, 8.0% from 18 to 24, 21.3% from 25 to 44, 20.4% from 45 to 64, and 29.3% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 45 years. For every 100 females, there were 87 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 83.0 males.The median income for a household in the city was $32,085, and for a family was $38,979. Males had a median income of $27,555 versus $19,923 for females. The per capita income for the city was $20,193. About 11.7% of families and 15.6% of the population were below the poverty line, including 25.8% of those under age 18 and 7.8% of those age 65 or over.
Arts and Culture
The Kerrville Folk Festival is an annual summer festival which features folk musicians from around the country and Canada.
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Kerrville TX area, including 78028 78029
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Kerr County
Learn more about Kerrville - Visit https://www.google.com/search?kgmid=/m/010567
Catstrong of Kerrville, TXWe intend to provide a 5 star experience our clients continuously get ready for. Call us today.
Kerrville is located in Kerr County county
Latitude: 30.04743,Longitude: -99.14032
Top sites to see in Kerrville Texas
- Stonehenge II : Stonehenge II is a concrete sculpture in the Texas Hill Country, US, built in homage to the original Stonehenge monument. Stonehenge II was conceived by Al Shepperd and built with the help of his friend and neighbor, Doug Hill. Originally located on FM 1340 west of Hunt, Texas, Stonehenge II now resides on the campus of the Hill Country Arts Foundation in Ingram, Texas. According to the signage at the site: "Stonehenge II is not a replica; it is about 2/3 the size of the original, and it is not oriented to the sun, as is the original. Rather, it is Hill's impression, in steel and concrete, of the nearly 5,000 year old circle of stones on the Salisbury Plain." In addition to the constructed and real stones comprising the monument, there are also two fabricated Moai, or Easter Island statues located at the Hill Country Arts Foundation. These imitation Moai are made of the same material as the Stonehenge II stones., Wikipedia
- Museum of Western Art : The Museum of Western Art in Kerrville, Texas, is an art museum dedicated to the painting and sculpture of living artists of the American West who follow in the tradition of Frederic Remington and Charles M. Russell. In addition to the rotating collection, the museum also has an art library and teaching facilities. The museum uses the motto "Where the Legend Lives Forever". Wikipedia
- The Coming King Sculpture Prayer Gardens : Garden
- Riverside Nature Center Association : The Riverside Nature Center is a non-profit arboretum with wildlife and native plant sanctuary located on the Guadalupe River at 150 Francisco Lemos Street, Kerrville, Texas. The gardens are open daily without charge. The center was first envisioned in 1987 by Susan Sander, with the Riverside Nature Center Association organized in 1989. Today's site was purchased in 1992. With extensive clearing and planting, it has become an arboretum with over 140 tree species, approximately 200 species of wildflowers, cacti, shrubs, and native grasses. It also contains a butterfly plant garden, sensory garden with Braille signs, and natural area with river trail. Wikipedia
- Kerrville Hills Winery : Winery and wine
- Kerr Arts & Cultural Center Inc. : Art and art exhibition
- Louise Hays Park : Riverfront park with dancing fountains
- Kerrville River Trail : Hiking
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Kerrville Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Kerrville
Main St, Kerrville, TX 78028-5309