All About Kemah Texas
Kemah, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Kemah
Kemah ( KEE-m?) is a cities in the U.S. state of Texas, southeast of Houston along west Galveston Bay. The cities's population was 1,773 at the 2010 census, down from 2,330 at the 2000 census. Located in Galveston County, Kemah's main industry is shipping. Originally a small fishing town, the cities has become a tourist destination for the area's restaurants and attractions, which are contained within the Kemah Entertainment District. In 2012 Kemah was ranked the top tourism spot in the Greater Houston area.
Kemah is located in Galveston County
Kemah #state:u# Seal Kemah #state:u# Flag
Kemah TX Top Travel Sights to See
As of the census of 2000, there were 2,330 people, 892 households, and 566 families residing in the city. The population density was 1,300.8 people per square mile (502.6/km2). There were 1,075 housing units at an average density of 600.2 per square mile (231.9/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 75.36% White, 3.82% African American, 0.86% Native American, 3.48% Asian, 15.79% from other races, and 0.69% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 24.76% of the population.There were 892 households, out of which 35.0% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 49.7% were married couples living together, 9.4% had a female householder with no husband present, and 36.5% were non-families. 29.6% of all households were made up of individuals, and 3.6% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.61 and the average family size was 3.25.In the city, the population was spread out, with 27.4% under the age of 18, 11.6% from 18 to 24, 36.9% from 25 to 44, 18.0% from 45 to 64, and 6.1% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 31 years. For every 100 females, there were 115.1 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 114.2 males.The median income for a household in the city was $51,620, and the median income for a family was $64,063. Males had a median income of $50,061 versus $31,953 for females. The per capita income for the city was $23,373. About 7.8% of families and 8.2% of the population were below the poverty line, including 5.7% of those under age 18 and 10.0% of those age 65 or over.
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Kemah TX area, including 77565
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Galveston County
Learn more about Kemah - Visit Kemah
Catstrong of Kemah, TXWe wish to provide a 5 star experience our clients continuously prepare for. Call us today.
City: Kemah, State: #state:t#
Latitude: 29.54273,Longitude: -95.02048
Top sites to see in Kemah Texas
- Kemah Boardwalk : The Kemah Boardwalk is a 60-acre Texas Gulf Coast theme park in Kemah, Texas, approximately 30 miles southeast of Downtown Houston, Texas. The Boardwalk is built entirely along the shores of Galveston Bay and Clear Lake, and is considered among the premier boardwalks in the United States. The complex is owned and operated by Landry's, Inc., and is home to more than 10 restaurants, a collection of rides, midway games, attractions, a boutique hotel, a charter yacht, a 400-slip marina and multiple shops. There is no charge to walk around on the boardwalk. Tickets for rides can be purchased individually or all-day ride passes are available. Wikipedia
- NASA : The Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center is NASA's center for human spaceflight, where human spaceflight training, research, and flight control are conducted. It was built and leased to NASA by Joseph L. Smith & Associates, Inc. It was renamed in honor of the late US president and Texas native, Lyndon B. Johnson, by an act of the United States Senate on February 19, 1973. It consists of a complex of 100 buildings constructed on 1,620 acres in the Clear Lake Area of Houston, which acquired the official nickname "Space City" in 1967. The center is home to NASA's astronaut corps, and is responsible for training astronauts from both the US and its international partners. It houses the Christopher C. Kraft Jr. Mission Control Center, which has provided the flight control function for every NASA human spaceflight since Gemini 4. It is popularly known by its radio call signs "Mission Control" and "Houston". The original Manned Spacecraft Center grew out of the Space Task Group headed by Robert Gilruth that was formed to coordinate the US crewed spaceflight program.
- Boardwalk Bullet Roller Coaster : The Boardwalk Bullet is a wooden roller coaster at the Kemah Boardwalk amusement park in Kemah, Texas, United States. Opened August 31, 2007, it is the only wooden roller coaster in Greater Houston, and one of only four wooden coasters in Texas. It is a 96-foot-tall, 3,236-foot-long twisted wooden roller coaster designed by The Gravity Group built on a 1-acre footprint, making it the one of the most compact wooden coasters in the world. The bullet is one of the most popular rides at Kemah Boardwalk. Wikipedia
- Deep Hole Park : Small waterfront area for fishing
- Kemah School House : Local history museum & visitor center
- Clear Creek : Clear Creek is a small river in Southeast Texas in the United States, which channels much of the run-off in southeast Harris County into Clear Lake and Galveston Bay. Much of the length of the stream forms the boundary between Harris County and Galveston County and all of the boundary with Brazoria County. It originates in the Blue Ridge Oilfield in Fort Bend County. Wikipedia
- Clear Lake : Clear Lake is a brackish harbor located near Houston, Texas, U.S., in Harris County. The lake feeds Galveston Bay. It is bordered by Houston, Pasadena, League City, Clear Lake Shores, Taylor Lake Village, Seabrook and El Lago, Texas. NASA's Johnson Space Center lies near its shores. The lake is a major recreation center and home to one of the largest concentrations of recreational boats and marinas in the nation. The communities surrounding the lake, known collectively as the Clear Lake Area, contain a large base of tourism and high-tech businesses. Wikipedia
- Taylor Lake : Lake
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Kemah Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Why Choose Us?
- Very Experience
- Open 24 Hours Every day
- Fast Arrival Time
- Competitive Pricing
- Accepting Credit Cards
- Quick and Honest Service
- Excellent Customer Service
- Commitment and Promise
- Embrace New Technology
Mold Inspection Mold Remediation
Services Offered in Kemah
671 Texas St, Kemah, TX 77565-2963