All About Indian Hills Texas
Indian Hills, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Indian Hills
Indian Hills is a census-designated place (CDP) in Hidalgo County, Texas, United States. At the 2010 United States Census, the population was 2,591. It is part of the McAllen–Edinburg–Mission Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Indian Hills is located in Hidalgo County
Indian Hills #state:u# Seal Indian Hills #state:u# Flag
As of the census of 2000, there were 2,036 people, 424 households, and 399 families residing in the CDP. The population density was 850.7 people per square mile (328.9/km2). There were 567 housing units at an average density of 236.9/sq mi (91.6/km2). The racial makeup of the CDP was 57.47% White, 1.28% Native American, 0.29% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 40.47% from other races, and 0.44% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 97.35% of the population.There were 424 households, out of which 73.6% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 76.4% were married couples living together, 12.7% had a female householder with no husband present, and 5.7% were non-families. 5.2% of all households were made up of individuals, and 2.4% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 4.80 and the average family size was 4.97.In the CDP, the population was spread out, with 47.6% under the age of 18, 11.3% from 18 to 24, 26.5% from 25 to 44, 10.7% from 45 to 64, and 3.9% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 19 years. For every 100 females, there were 97.7 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 92.8 males.The median income for a household in the CDP was $14,877, and the median income for a family was $14,921. Males had a median income of $12,147 versus $9,485 for females. The per capita income for the CDP was $3,583. About 58.6% of families and 62.3% of the population were below the poverty line, including 68.9% of those under age 18 and 59.8% of those age 65 or over.
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Indian Hills TX area, including 78570
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Hidalgo County
Learn more about Indian Hills - Visit Indian Hills
Catstrong of Indian Hills, TXWe intend to provide a 5 star experience our customers frequently prepare for. Call us today.
City: Indian Hills, State: #state:t#
Latitude: 39.08602,Longitude: -119.78407
Top sites to see in Indian Hills Texas
- Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre : Red Rocks Amphitheatre is an open-air amphitheatre built into a rock structure in the western United States, near Morrison, Colorado, ten miles west of Denver. There is a large, tilted, disc-shaped rock behind the stage, a huge vertical rock angled outwards from stage right, several large outcrops angled outwards from stage left and a seating area for up to 9,525. In 1927, the City of Denver purchased the area of Red Rocks; construction of the amphitheater began in 1936, and was opened to the public in June 1941. Since then, many notable performances and recordings for film and television have taken place there. In June 2015, the Colorado Music Hall of Fame opened in the Trading Post at Red Rocks. The elevation of the amphitheatre's top row is approximately 6,450 feet above sea level, and the surrounding Red Rocks Park covers 868 acres. The amphitheater is owned and operated by the City and County of Denver and is located in Red Rocks Park, part of the Denver Mountain Parks. The audience faces east-northeast, toward southern Denver, with the skyline of downtown visible to the left.
- Lair oâ€™ the Bear Park : Park with a creek, trails & picnic spots
- Dinosaur Ridge : Dinosaur Ridge is a segment of the Dakota Hogback in the Morrison Fossil Area National Natural Landmark located in Jefferson County, Colorado, near the town of Morrison and just west of Denver. The Dinosaur Ridge area is one of the world's most famous dinosaur fossil localities. In 1877, fossil excavation began at Dinosaur Ridge under the direction of paleontologist Othniel Charles Marsh. Some of the best-known dinosaurs were found here, including Stegosaurus, Apatosaurus, Diplodocus, and Allosaurus. In 1973, the area was recognized for its uniqueness as well as its historical and scientific significance when it was designated the Morrison Fossil Area National Natural Landmark by the National Park Service. In 1989, the Friends of Dinosaur Ridge formed to address increasing concerns regarding the preservation of the site and to offer educational programs on the area's resources. The rocks on the west side of Dinosaur Ridge are part of the widespread Morrison Formation of Jurassic age. It is in these rocks, where Arthur Lakes discovered the dinosaur bones in 1877. Fifteen quarries were opened along the Dakota hogback in the Morrison area in search of these fossils.
- Dinosaur Ridge Main Visitor Center : Hiking trails with fossils & footprints
- Alderfer/Three Sisters Park East Trailhead : Vast network of trails amid rugged views
- Matthews / Winters Park : Natural area with hiking & biking trails
- Mother Cabrini Shrine : Mother Cabrini Shrine is a shrine to Saint Frances Xavier Cabrini, known as Mother Cabrini, located in Golden, Colorado, United States. The shrine site includes the Stone House, listed on the National Register of Historic Places as the Queen of Heaven Orphanage Summer Camp; a 22-foot statue of the Sacred Heart of Jesus designed by Maurice Loriaux; and a convent of the Missionary Sisters of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, the order founded by Mother Cabrini. Wikipedia
- O'Fallon Park : Creekside fishing & mountain biking area
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Indian Hills Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Indian Hills
14001 Tachie Dr, Indian Hills, TX 78570-4434