horseshoe bay >> all about
All About Horseshoe Bay Texas
Horseshoe Bay, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Horseshoe Bay
Horseshoe Bay is a cities in Llano and Burnet counties in the U.S. state of Texas.Situated on Lake Lyndon B. Johnson and the south branch of the Colorado River, it is known in the region for its drag boat racing and other water sports. Prior to its incorporation in September 2005, it was a census-designated place (CDP). The CDP population was 3,337 at the 2000 census. The 2010 census put the population at 3,418.
Horseshoe Bay is located in Llano County
Horseshoe Bay #state:u# Seal Horseshoe Bay #state:u# Flag
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Horseshoe Bay TX area, including 78657
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Llano County
Learn more about Horseshoe Bay - Visit Horseshoe Bay
Catstrong of Horseshoe Bay, TXWe want to provide a 5 star experience our clients continuously prepare for. Call us today.
Horseshoe Bay is located in Llano County county
Latitude: 30.54019,Longitude: -98.37563
Top sites to see in Horseshoe Bay Texas
- Lake Lyndon B. Johnson : Lake Lyndon B. Johnson is a reservoir on the Colorado River in the Texas Hill Country about 45 miles northwest of Austin. The reservoir was formed in 1950 by the construction of Granite Shoals Dam by the Lower Colorado River Authority. The Colorado River and the Llano River meet in the northern portion of the lake at Kingsland. The towns of Granite Shoals, Kingsland, Horseshoe Bay, Highland Haven, and Sunrise Beach are located on the lake. The boundary line separating Burnet County and Llano County runs down the center of the lake. The lake was originally called Lake Granite Shoals. The dam would be renamed Wirtz Dam in 1952 for Alvin J. Wirtz, the first general counsel of the LCRA, and the lake was renamed to Lake Lyndon B. Johnson in 1965 in honor of US President Lyndon Baines Johnson. In addition to his work to enact the Rural Electrification Act that formed the basis for building the Texas Highland Lakes, President Johnson owned a ranch on the lake. He and Mrs. Johnson entertained national and foreign dignitaries on the lake during his vice presidency and presidency.
- Lake Marble Falls : Lake Marble Falls is a reservoir on the Colorado River in the Texas Hill Country in the United States. The reservoir was formed in 1951 by the construction of Max Starcke Dam by the Lower Colorado River Authority. Originally named Marble Falls Dam, the dam was renamed in 1962 for Max Starcke, the second general director of the LCRA. Located near the town of Marble Falls, the lake is used as a venue for aquatic recreation and for the purpose of generating hydroelectric power. It is the newest and smallest of the Texas Highland Lakes. The other reservoirs on the Colorado River are Lake Buchanan, Inks Lake, Lake LBJ, Lake Travis, Lake Austin, and Lady Bird Lake. Wikipedia
- First Responders Park : Park
- Camp Road : Route
- Granite Mountain : Granite Mountain is a solid dome, also known as a bornhardt, of pink granite rising over 860 feet one mile west of Marble Falls, Texas. Since quarry operations began in the late 19th century, the distinctive pink-red colored rock has been used in the construction of the Texas State Capitol in Austin, Texas, and also for the construction of the Galveston Seawall. The mountain no longer looks like a geographic feature because of the heavy mining, which has fully covered its surface. A similar but much larger area known as Enchanted Rock State Natural Area can be seen in its undisturbed state west of Marble Falls near Fredericksburg, Texas. Wikipedia
- Dead Man's Hole : Sinkhole where pro-Union bodies dumped
- Nightengale Archaeological Center at Kingsland : Archaeological site
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Horseshoe Bay Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Horseshoe Bay
101 Silver Spur Rd, Horseshoe Bay, TX 78657-5981