All About Hillsboro Texas
Hillsboro, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Hillsboro
Hillsboro is a cities in and the county seat of Hill County, Texas, United States. The population was 8,456 at the 2010 census.Located on Interstate 35 where I-35E and I-35W split south of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex, Hillsboro is the primary center for trade and commerce in Hill County. It is close to midway between the Metroplex and Waco, and is the gateway to Lake Whitney. There are many antique stores located downtown, and an outlet mall is located along the Interstate, surrounded by numerous hotels and motels.
Hillsboro is located in Hill County
Hillsboro #state:u# Seal Hillsboro #state:u# Flag
Hillsboro Isd is located at 121 E Franklin St Hillsboro,Tx,76645 Hillsboro Isd phone number is (254)582-8585. The school district has 2027 students, 164 teachers.
Hillsboro is located near the geographic center of Hill County at 32°0€²34€³N 97°7€²28€³W (32.009557 - -97.124437). Interstate 35 runs through the eastern side of the city - with access from Exits 364 through 370. The I-35E/I-35W split is just north of the city limits. Hillsboro is 56 miles (90 km) south of Fort Worth - 62 miles (100 km) southwest of Dallas - and 34 miles (55 km) north of Waco.Texas State Highway 22 runs through the center of Hillsboro on West Elm Street - South Waco Street - and Corsicana Highway. It leads west 19 miles (31 km) to Lake Whitney and east 40 miles (64 km) to Corsicana. Texas State Highway 171 passes through Hillsboro with Highway 22 - but leads northwest 29 miles (47 km) to Cleburne and southeast 23 miles (37 km) to Hubbard.According to the United States Census Bureau - Hillsboro has a total area of 10.3 square miles (26.6 km2) - of which 10.2 square miles (26.3 km2) are land and 0.1 square miles (0.3 km2) - or 0.99% - are water.
Arts and Culture
Hillsboro was the first home of the Texas Musicians Museum - which relocated to nearby Waxahachie in Ellis County for a short while - until the building owners filed for bankruptcy. The museum is now open in a new facility in downtown Irving.Located a few miles northwest of Hillsboro - the Middlefaire site features a Renaissance Festival and Texas Pirate Festival.The movie Bottle Rocket - starring Owen and Luke Wilson - was filmed here. They used the Days Inn motel - the Hillsboro High School football stadium - and Highway 171 leading out of Hillsboro.
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Hillsboro TX area, including 76645
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Hill County
Learn more about Hillsboro - Visit Hillsboro
Catstrong of Hillsboro, TXWe want to provide a 5 star experience our customers constantly get ready for. Call us today.
Hillsboro is located in Hill County county
Latitude: 45.52289,Longitude: -122.98983
Top sites to see in Hillsboro Texas
- Texas Heritage Museum : Museum and history
- Hill County Cell Block Museum : Exhibits in a historic county jail
- Roadside America Museum : Shrine to mid-20th-century pop culture
- Texas Through Time : Fossil, science museum, and history
- Hillsboro City Park : Public park with musical artwork
- Aquilla Lake : Aquilla Lake is an artificial lake in Hill County, Texas, USA. The dam was constructed by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. The dam is part of the overall flood control project in the Brazos River basin. The lake is located approximately 23 miles north of Waco, Texas. The dam was built and is owned by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. The lake is formed by an earthfill dam with a crest length of 11,890 feet and a top width of 38 feet. A reinforced concrete inlet structure near the center of dam houses the flood-control gates and operating equipment. Closure of the dam began March 20, 1982, and the dam was completed in January 1983. Deliberate impoundment began April 29, 1983. The lake was built for water supply, flood control, and recreation purposes. Figures given herein represent total contents. Data regarding the dam and lake are given in the following table: Recreational activities on the lake include boating, fishing, hunting, and wildlife viewing. Wikipedia
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Hillsboro Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Hillsboro
24 N Waco St, Hillsboro, TX 76645-2145