All About Hillsboro Texas
Hillsboro, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Hillsboro
Hillsboro is a cities in and the county seat of Hill County, Texas, United States. The population was 8,456 at the 2010 census.Located on Interstate 35 where I-35E and I-35W split south of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex, Hillsboro is the primary center for trade and commerce in Hill County. It is close to midway between the Metroplex and Waco, and is the gateway to Lake Whitney. There are many antique stores located downtown, and an outlet mall is located along the Interstate, surrounded by numerous hotels and motels.
Hillsboro is located in Hill County
Hillsboro #state:u# Seal Hillsboro #state:u# Flag
Hillsboro Isd is located at 121 E Franklin St Hillsboro,Tx,76645 Hillsboro Isd phone number is (254)582-8585. The school district has 2027 students, 164 teachers.
As of the census of 2000, there were 8,232 people, 2,876 households, and 1,909 families residing in the city. The population density was 908.1 people per square mile (350.4/km2). There were 3,227 housing units at an average density of 356.0 per square mile (137.4/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 69.17% White, 16.16% African American, 0.29% Native American, 0.56% Asian, 0.06% Pacific Islander, 11.44% from other races, and 2.32% from two or more races. 28.26% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.There were 2,876 households, out of which 33.4% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 47.3% were married couples living together, 14.4% had a female householder with no husband present, and 33.6% were non-families. 30.0% of all households were made up of individuals, and 14.8% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.69 and the average family size was 3.34.In the city, the population was spread out, with 27.7% under the age of 18, 12.5% from 18 to 24, 25.2% from 25 to 44, 17.6% from 45 to 64, and 16.9% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 32 years. For every 100 females, there were 95.8 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 89.9 males.The median income for a household in the city was $26,017, and the median income for a family was $30,297. Males had a median income of $22,393 versus $20,652 for females. The per capita income for the city was $12,576. About 17.6% of families and 21.8% of the population were below the poverty line, including 26.3% of those under age 18 and 19.6% of those age 65 or over.
Arts and Culture
Hillsboro was the first home of the Texas Musicians Museum - which relocated to nearby Waxahachie in Ellis County for a short while - until the building owners filed for bankruptcy. The museum is now open in a new facility in downtown Irving.Located a few miles northwest of Hillsboro - the Middlefaire site features a Renaissance Festival and Texas Pirate Festival.The movie Bottle Rocket - starring Owen and Luke Wilson - was filmed here. They used the Days Inn motel - the Hillsboro High School football stadium - and Highway 171 leading out of Hillsboro.
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Hillsboro TX area, including 76645
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Hill County
Learn more about Hillsboro - Visit https://www.google.com/search?kgmid=/m/0103xl
Catstrong of Hillsboro, TXWe intend to provide a 5 star experience our clients regularly plan for. Call us today.
Hillsboro is located in Hill County county
Latitude: 32.01099,Longitude: -97.13001
Top sites to see in Hillsboro Texas
- Texas Heritage Museum : Museum and history
- Hill County Cell Block Museum : Exhibits in a historic county jail
- Roadside America Museum : Shrine to mid-20th-century pop culture
- Texas Through Time : Fossil, science museum, and history
- Hillsboro City Park : Public park with musical artwork
- Aquilla Lake : Aquilla Lake is an artificial lake in Hill County, Texas, USA. The dam was constructed by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. The dam is part of the overall flood control project in the Brazos River basin. The lake is located approximately 23 miles north of Waco, Texas. The dam was built and is owned by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. The lake is formed by an earthfill dam with a crest length of 11,890 feet and a top width of 38 feet. A reinforced concrete inlet structure near the center of dam houses the flood-control gates and operating equipment. Closure of the dam began March 20, 1982, and the dam was completed in January 1983. Deliberate impoundment began April 29, 1983. The lake was built for water supply, flood control, and recreation purposes. Figures given herein represent total contents. Data regarding the dam and lake are given in the following table: Recreational activities on the lake include boating, fishing, hunting, and wildlife viewing. Wikipedia
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Hillsboro Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Hillsboro
24 N Waco St, Hillsboro, TX 76645-2145