All About Highlands Texas
Highlands, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Highlands
Highlands is a census-designated place (CDP) located along the Union Pacific Railroad, north of Interstate 10 and west of Farm to Market Road 2100, in an industrialized area of unincorporated Harris County, Texas, United States. The population was 7,522 at the 2010 census.
Highlands is located in Harris County
Highlands #state:u# Seal Highlands #state:u# Flag
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Highlands TX area, including 77562
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Harris County
Learn more about Highlands - Visit Highlands
Catstrong of Highlands, TXWe want to provide a 5 star experience our customers regularly prepare for. Call us today.
City: Highlands, State: #state:t#
Latitude: 29.81884,Longitude: -95.05604
Top sites to see in Highlands Texas
- San Jacinto Museum of History : San Jacinto Monument is a tower in La Porte, United States of America.
- San Jacinto Battleground State Historic Site : The San Jacinto Battleground State Historic Site includes the location of the Battle of San Jacinto and the museum ship USS Texas. It is located off the Houston Ship Channel in unincorporated Harris County, Texas near the city of Houston. The site was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1960. A prominent feature of the park is the San Jacinto Monument. Visitors can take an elevator to the monument's observation deck for a view of Houston, the Houston Ship Channel and USS Texas. Wikipedia
- Stratford Park : Park
- Baytown Nature Center : The Baytown Nature Center is located in Baytown, Texas, 20 miles east of Houston. It is located on a 450-acre peninsula along the Houston Ship Channel and surrounded on three sides by Burnet Bay, Crystal Bay, and Scott Bay. The Baytown Nature Center is both a recreation area and a wildlife sanctuary that is home to hundreds of bird species, mammals, reptiles, and aquatic species. The City of Baytown created this Nature Center in 1994. The SWA Group's Houston office provided land planning and landscape architectural services. Wikipedia
- Xtreme Off Road Park and Beach : ATV mudding, swimming, camping & more
- Gene Green Beltway 8 Park : 250-acre park with playgrounds & more
- Peggy Lake : Lake
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Highlands Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Highlands
College St, Highlands, TX 77562-3768
Chase Oaks Village, Highland Woods, Highland Townsite, Elena Townsite, Briarwood, Pairie Village, Wilburn Woods, Bluebonnet Hills, Prince, Lakeview Terrace, Whites Lake Estates, Coleman Heights, Highland Stations, Highland Terrace, Farmdale, Shamrock, Lakeside Terrace Estates, Morris Terrace, San Jacinto Oaks, Creel Country Estates, Willow Grove, Highland Oaks, Chatham, Pleasant Grove