All About Helotes Texas
Helotes, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Helotes
Helotes ( h?-LOH-tis) is a cities in Bexar County, Texas, United States, located on the far northwest side of San Antonio. It is part of the San Antonio-New Braunfels metropolitan statistical area. Its population was 7,341 at the 2010 census.
Helotes is located in Bexar County
Helotes #state:u# Seal Helotes #state:u# Flag
As of the 2000 census, Helotes had a population of 4,285 residents. The population density was 1,014.3 people per square mile (392.0/km2). The 1,525 housing units averaged 361.0 per square mile (139.5/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 86.95% White, 2.24% African American, 0.44% Native American, 2.26% Asian, 0.14% Pacific Islander, 4.92% from other races, and 3.03% from two or more races. Hispanics or Latinos of any race were 26.49% of the population.Of the 1,471 households, 40.2% had children under the age of 18, 79.9% were married couples living together, and 12.2% were not families. About 10.6% of all households were made up of individuals, and 4.5% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.91 persons, and the average family size was 3.13 persons.The population was distributed as 26.8% under the age of 18, 5.5% from 18 to 24, 29.3% from 25 to 44, 27.6% from 45 to 64, and 10.8% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 39 years. For every 100 females, there were 96.6 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 96.1 males.The median income for a household in the city was $76,951, and for a family was $80,090. Males had a median income of $50,625 versus $38,362 for females. The per capita income for the city was $29,534. About 2.0% of families and 2.0% of the population were below the poverty line including 2.4% of those under the age of 18 years and 2.9% of the age of 65 years or older.
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Helotes TX area, including 78023
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Bexar County
Learn more about Helotes - Visit https://www.google.com/search?kgmid=/m/0_y5d
Catstrong of Helotes, TXWe intend to provide a 5 star experience our customers frequently plan for. Call us today.
City: Helotes, State: #state:t#
Latitude: 29.57801,Longitude: -98.68975
Top sites to see in Helotes Texas
- Government Canyon State Natural Area : First opened to the public in October, 2005, Government Canyon State Natural Area preserves 12,244 acres of rugged hills and canyons typical of the Texas Hill Country. It is designated a Natural Area, rather than a State Park, and therefore the primary focus is maintenance and protection of the property's natural state. Accordingly, access and recreational activities may be restricted if the Texas Parks & Wildlife Department deems such action necessary to protect the environment. The reserve is located in northwestern Bexar County, and protects a large, relatively pristine tract of Hill Country terrain, numerous and diverse species of plants & wildlife, the upper Culebra Creek/Leon Creek watershed, and a critical aquifer recharge zone for the San Antonio Water System. In September, 2009, the City of San Antonio transferred 3,000 acres of land to the TPWD for inclusion in the Natural Area, specifically to support long-term protection of the Edwards Aquifer, and thereby increasing the total acreage within the reserve from 8,783 acres to 11,783 acres.
- Helotes Creek Winery : Winery and wine
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic Church : Catholic Church
- Bandera Road : Route
- Helotes Hill Country Ziplines : Zip line
- Senator Frank L. Madla Natural Area : Park
- Hindu Temple of San Antonio : Temple
- De Zavala Road : Route
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Helotes Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Helotes
14545 Bandera Rd, Helotes, TX 78023-3870