All About Helotes Texas
Helotes, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Helotes
Helotes ( h?-LOH-tis) is a cities in Bexar County, Texas, United States, located on the far northwest side of San Antonio. It is part of the San Antonio-New Braunfels metropolitan statistical area. Its population was 7,341 at the 2010 census.
Helotes is located in Bexar County
Helotes #state:u# Seal Helotes #state:u# Flag
Helotes is located in northwestern Bexar County in the valley of Helotes Creek where it exits from the Texas Hill Country. The city is about 16 miles (26 km) northwest of downtown San Antonio. Texas State Highway 16 runs through the community - leading northwest 30 mi (48 km) to Bandera. The Charles W. Anderson Loop - the outer beltway around San Antonio - is 2 mi (3 km) southeast of the center of Helotes.According to the United States Census Bureau - Helotes has a total area of 6.6 sq mi (17.0 km2) - of which 0.004 square miles (0.01 km2) - or 0.06% - is covered by water.
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Helotes TX area, including 78023
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Bexar County
Learn more about Helotes - Visit Helotes
Catstrong of Helotes, TXWe intend to provide a 5 star experience our customers constantly get ready for. Call us today.
City: Helotes, State: #state:t#
Latitude: 29.57801,Longitude: -98.68975
Top sites to see in Helotes Texas
- Government Canyon State Natural Area : First opened to the public in October, 2005, Government Canyon State Natural Area preserves 12,244 acres of rugged hills and canyons typical of the Texas Hill Country. It is designated a Natural Area, rather than a State Park, and therefore the primary focus is maintenance and protection of the property's natural state. Accordingly, access and recreational activities may be restricted if the Texas Parks & Wildlife Department deems such action necessary to protect the environment. The reserve is located in northwestern Bexar County, and protects a large, relatively pristine tract of Hill Country terrain, numerous and diverse species of plants & wildlife, the upper Culebra Creek/Leon Creek watershed, and a critical aquifer recharge zone for the San Antonio Water System. In September, 2009, the City of San Antonio transferred 3,000 acres of land to the TPWD for inclusion in the Natural Area, specifically to support long-term protection of the Edwards Aquifer, and thereby increasing the total acreage within the reserve from 8,783 acres to 11,783 acres.
- Helotes Creek Winery : Winery and wine
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic Church : Catholic Church
- Bandera Road : Route
- Helotes Hill Country Ziplines : Zip line
- Senator Frank L. Madla Natural Area : Park
- Hindu Temple of San Antonio : Temple
- De Zavala Road : Route
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Helotes Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Helotes
14545 Bandera Rd, Helotes, TX 78023-3870