All About Greenville Texas
Greenville, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Greenville
Greenville is a cities in Hunt County, Texas, United States, about 50 miles (80 km) northeast of Dallas. It is the county seat and largest cities of Hunt County. As of the 2010 census, the cities population was 25,557, and in 2019, its estimated population was 28,827.Greenville was named for Thomas J. Green, a significant contributor to the founding of the Texas Republic.
Greenville is located in Hunt County
Greenville #state:u# Seal Greenville #state:u# Flag
Greenville TX Top Travel Sights to See
Greenville Isd is located at P O Box 1022 Greenville,Tx,75403 Greenville Isd phone number is (903)457-2500. The school district has 5477 students, 400 teachers.
Greenville is located in North Texas at 33°7€²34€³N 96°6€²35€³W (33.126004 - ’96.109703) - in central Hunt County - in the heart of the Texas blackland prairies - 50 miles (80 km) northeast of Dallas and about 45 miles (72 km) south of the Texas/Oklahoma border - on the eastern edge of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.According to the U.S. Census Bureau - Greenville has a total area of 33.4 square miles (86.6 km2) - of which 32.6 square miles (84.5 km2) are land and 0.1 square miles (0.2 km2) - or 2.46% - is covered by water. The Cowleech Fork of the Sabine River flows through the northeast part of the city.
Greenville is served by Dallas/Fort Worth television stations on local cable and also regular programming.KGVL radio serves the city of Greenville. KETR in Commerce also serves the city of Greenville due to the proximity of the two cities.In addition to The Dallas Morning News - which serves the entire Dallas/Fort Worth area - Greenville is served by a local daily newspaper - the Herald-Banner.
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Greenville TX area, including 75401 75402 75403 75404
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Hunt County
Learn more about Greenville - Visit Greenville
Catstrong of Greenville, TXWe want to provide a 5 star experience our customers continuously plan for. Call us today.
City: Greenville, State: #state:t#
Latitude: 35.61266,Longitude: -77.36635
Top sites to see in Greenville Texas
- Audie Murphy/American Cotton Museum : The Audie Murphy American Cotton Museum is located at 600 Interstate 30 East, in the city of Greenville, county of Hunt, in the U.S. state of Texas. It was established in 1987. Cotton was Hunt County's largest cash crop in the early 20th century, and the museum features a "History of Cotton" exhibit. Much of the focus of the museum is dedicated to military veterans. Medal of Honor recipient Audie Murphy was born in Hunt County and worked in Greenville before entering the military. The Hunt County War Memorial was dedicated on the museum's grounds in 2004. The memorial features a 10-foot bronze statue of Murphy created by Greenville artist Gordon Thomas. The granite stones that circle the monument are carved with the names of the county's war dead. Other stones contain quotes from Murphy, Franklin D. Roosevelt, and Ronald Reagan. In 2012, the Audie L. Murphy Memorial VA Hospital in San Antonio transferred its collection of Murphy-related memorabilia to the museum for its permanent collection. The museum sponsors the area's annual Audie Murphy Days, usually scheduled in June.
- Greenville SportsPark : Athletic Park
- Splash Kingdom : Water park and park
- Warren Park : Public athletics & picnicking site
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Greenville Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Why Choose Us?
- Very Experience
- Open 24 Hours Every day
- Fast Arrival Time
- Competitive Pricing
- Accepting Credit Cards
- Quick and Honest Service
- Excellent Customer Service
- Commitment and Promise
- Embrace New Technology
Mold Inspection Mold Remediation
Services Offered in Greenville
2972 Pickett St, Greenville, TX 75401-4104