All About Grapevine Texas
Grapevine, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Grapevine
Grapevine is a cities and suburb of Dallas and Fort Worth located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, United States, with minor portions extending into Dallas County and Denton County. The cities is located in the Mid-Cities suburban region between Dallas and Fort Worth and includes a larger portion of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport than other cities.The cities is adjacent to Grapevine Lake, a large reservoir impounded by the Army Corps of Engineers in 1952 that serves as a source of water and recreational area.
Grapevine is located in Tarrant County
Grapevine #state:u# Seal Grapevine #state:u# Flag
Grapevine TX Top Travel Sights to See
Grapevine-Colleyville Isd is located at 3051 Ira E Woods Ave Grapevine,Tx,76051 Grapevine-Colleyville Isd phone number is (817)251-5501. The school district has 13975 students, 951 teachers.
Grapevine is mentioned in the National Geographic Channel special - The Real Bonnie and Clyde. The historical marker (at Dove Road and Highway 114) where Bonnie - Clyde - and Henry Methvin shot two Texas state troopers is shown.An episode of true crime show Snapped is set in Grapevine.Some scenes from the film Tender Mercies are also set in Grapevine.Miracle Dogs Too was filmed in Grapevine in 2006.Portions of Robocop were filmed at B&D Mills.
Grapevine TX Demogrpahic information
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Grapevine TX area, including 75019 75022 75067 76051 76092 76099
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Tarrant County
Learn more about Grapevine - Visit Grapevine
Catstrong of Grapevine, TXWe wish to provide a 5 star experience our clients constantly plan for. Call us today.
Grapevine is located in Tarrant County county
Latitude: 32.93411,Longitude: -97.07653
Grapevine TX Demogrpahic information">Grapevine
Top sites to see in Grapevine Texas
- Grapevine Lake : Grapevine Lake is an American reservoir located in the North Texas region, approximately 20 mi northwest of Dallas and northeast of Fort Worth. It was impounded in 1952 by the US Army Corps of Engineers when they dammed Denton Creek, a tributary of Trinity River. The reservoir's primary purposes are flood control and to act as a municipal water reservoir, with a secondary function of providing recreation and open space areas. The lake's name comes from the city of Grapevine, Texas, to which the lake is adjacent. Wikipedia
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center Dallas/Fort Worth : Legoland Discovery Center Dallas Fort Worth is an indoor family entertainment center located at Grapevine Mills mall in Grapevine, Texas, which is situated between the cities of Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas. The attraction includes Lego-theme rides, a soft play area, a 4D cinema and a gift shop. The center is owned and operated by British leisure group Merlin Entertainments. Wikipedia
- SEA LIFE Grapevine Aquarium : Sea Life Grapevine is an interactive aquarium located at Grapevine Mills in Grapevine, Texas. The aquarium contains thousands of aquatic creatures, plus interactive touch pools and a 360Â° ocean tunnel. Sea Life Grapevine is owned and operated by Merlin Entertainments. Wikipedia
- NRH2O Family Water Park : NRH2O Family Water Park, stylized as NRHâ‚‚O, is a water park located in North Richland Hills, Texas, owned by the City of North Richland Hills. The park opened in 1995 and contains water slides, a swimming pool, a wave pool, and a lazy river. Wikipedia
- Northshore Trail : Lake, mountain biking, cycling, trail running, and hiking
- Delaney Vineyards : Wine
- Gateway Church : Gateway Church is a non-denominational, charismatic Christian multi-site megachurch based in Southlake, Texas, near Fort Worth. It is the largest congregation in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, with an estimated weekly attendance of 36,000 as of 2016 and one of the largest churches in the United States. The church was founded by Robert Morris. Wikipedia
- Grapevine Botanical Gardens at Heritage Park : Serene park with paths & seating areas
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Grapevine Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Why Choose Us?
- Very Experience
- Open 24 Hours Every day
- Fast Arrival Time
- Competitive Pricing
- Accepting Credit Cards
- Quick and Honest Service
- Excellent Customer Service
- Commitment and Promise
- Embrace New Technology
Mold Inspection Mold Remediation
Services Offered in Grapevine
Municipal Way, Grapevine, TX 76051-5338