All About Grand Prairie Texas
Grand Prairie, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie is a cities in Dallas County, Tarrant County, and Ellis County, Texas, in the United States. It is part of the Mid-Cities region in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It has a population of 175,396 according to the 2010 census, making it the fifteenth most populous cities in the state.
Grand Prairie is located in Ellis County
Grand Prairie #state:u# Seal Grand Prairie #state:u# Flag
Grand Prairie TX Top Travel Sights to See
Grand Prairie Isd is located at Box 531170 Grand Prairie,Tx,75053 Grand Prairie Isd phone number is (972)264-6141. The school district has 29362 students, 1927 teachers.
As of 2010 Grand Prairie had a population of 175,396. The racial and ethnic composition of the population was 52.6% White, 20.0% Black, 0.8% Native American, 6.5% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 0.1% non-Hispanic of some other race, 3.2% of two or more races and 42.7% Hispanic or Latino.As of the census of 2000, there were 127,427 people, 43,791 households, and 32,317 families residing in the city. The population density was 1,784.6 people per square mile (689.1/km2). There were 46,425 housing units at an average density of 650.2 per square mile (251.0/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 62% White, 13.5% African American, 0.8% Native American, 4.42% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 15.90% from other races, and 3.34% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 33% of the population.There were 43,791 households, out of which 41.3% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 54.9% were married couples living together, 13.7% had a female householder with no husband present, and 26.2% were non-families. 20.7% of all households were made up of individuals, and 4.5% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.90 and the average family size was 3.38.In the city, the population was spread out, with 30.5% under the age of 18, 10.1% from 18 to 24, 34.1% from 25 to 44, 18.8% from 45 to 64, and 6.4% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 30 years. For every 100 females, there were 98.0 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 95.2 males.The median income for a household in the city was $46,816, and the median income for a family was $51,449. Males had a median income of $35,300 versus $28,184 for females. The per capita income for the city was $18,978. About 8.7% of families and 11.1% of the population were below the poverty line, including 15.2% of those under age 18 and 10.4% of those age 65 or over.
In Popular Culture
Interstate highways 20 and 30 run east-west through the northern and southern parts of the city. Texas State Highways Spur 303 (named Pioneer Parkway) and 180 (Main Street) also run east-west in the northern and central portions of the city.SH 360 runs for almost three miles in the northwestern portion of city; most of the highway runs just west of the city limits in Arlington.SH 161 - named the President George Bush Turnpike - runs north-south through western Grand Prairie. The main lanes were opened in late 2012 with frontage roads open since 2010. Portions of the highway located north of SH 180 are depressed while the portion south of SH 180 runs at-grade then becomes elevated. Frontage roads remain at-grade throughout. The frontage road intersection at Main Street will open sometime in 2013.Belt Line Road is a major north-south thoroughfare in the city. The section of the road south of Main Street is dual-labelled as FM 1382 - which travels south - past I-20 and continues south to Cedar Hill. The section of the road north of Main Street keeps its name - continuing north into Irving.There is presently no public transportation in Grand Prairie - as the city is not a member of DART. The city declined membership in 1984.In the era of private operation of passenger trains prior to the onset of the Amtrak era in 1971 - Texas and Pacific Railway trains such as the Texas Eagle and the Louisiana Eagle made stops in Grand Prairie - on trips between Fort Worth and Dallas. Amtrak's Texas Eagle (Chicago-San Antonio) makes stops at Dallas Union Station 12 miles to the east.
Grand Prairie TX Demogrpahic information
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Grand Prairie TX area, including 75050 75051 75052 75053 75054 75060 75104 76006 76010 76063 76065 76084
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Ellis County
Learn more about Grand Prairie - Visit Grand Prairie
Catstrong of Grand Prairie, TXWe want to provide a 5 star experience our clients regularly get ready for. Call us today.
Grand Prairie is located in Ellis County county
Latitude: 32.68695,Longitude: -97.0211
Grand Prairie TX Demogrpahic information">Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie, Texas
Top sites to see in Grand Prairie Texas
- Six Flags Over Texas : Six Flags Over Texas is a 212-acre theme park located in Arlington, Texas, east of Fort Worth and west of Dallas. It is the first amusement park in the Six Flags chain. The park opened on August 5, 1961, following just a year of construction and an initial investment of US$10 million by real estate developer Angus G. Wynne, Jr. The park is managed by the Six Flags Entertainment Corp., which also owns 53.1% interest of the Texas Limited Partnership that owns the park. A similar arrangement exists with the partnership that owns Six Flags Over Georgia. Six Flags Over Texas Fund, Ltd, a private-equity and asset management firm headed by Dallas businessman Jack Knox, purchased the park in 1969. Over the years the various companies that managed the park, exercised options to purchase interest in the fund. Six Flags Entertainment has an option to purchase the remaining 46.9% in 2028. Starting in 1991, the park was managed by Time Warner Entertainment. In 1998, Time Warner sold its interests in the Six Flags parks to Premier Parks of Oklahoma City, which later changed its name to Six Flags Theme Parks, Inc.
- Joe Pool Lake : Joe Pool Lake is a fresh water impoundment located in the southern part of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex in North Texas. The lake encompasses parts of Tarrant, Dallas and Ellis counties. The lake measures 7,740 acres with a conservation storage capacity of 176,900 acre feet. With a maximum depth of 75 feet the lake drains an area of 232 square miles. Joe Pool Lake was named after Joe Pool, a congressman from the Oak Cliff area of Dallas who represented this district from 1967 until his death in 1968. Prior to 1967, Pool represented all of the state of Texas as its last U.S. Congressman-At-Large from 1963 through 1966. Pool was highly influential in passage of legislation and funding of his idea of a flood control and water conservation lake that he submitted in a report to President - Elect John F. Kennedy and Vice President- Elect Lyndon B. Johnsons' Kennedy-Johnson Natural Resources Advisory Committee on December 15, 1960. Wikipedia
- Cedar Hill State Park : Cedar Hill State Park is located on FM 1382 and the eastern shore of Joe Pool Lake in Cedar Hill, Texas, ten miles southwest of Dallas. The park was acquired in 1982 and was opened in 1991. The Texas Parks and Wildlife Department operates the 1,826-acre park. Cedar Hill State Park has two available camping areas as well a boat ramp, a small picnic area, and a fishing jetty. Wikipedia
- Cedar Ridge Preserve : Bird, butterfly & mammal habitat
- Epic Waters Indoor Waterpark : Pools & slides in a large, bright space
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! : Museum for unusual & bizarre artifacts
- Traders Village Grand Prairie : Weekend flea market & carnival
- International Bowling Museum & Hall of Fame : The International Bowling Museum is located inside the International Bowling Campus in Arlington, Texas. It reopened there on January 26, 2010, after having been located in St. Louis, Missouri, until November 2008. The design and fabrication of the new facility was awarded to Museum Arts Inc., a Dallas company. The World Bowling Writers International Bowling Hall of Fame and United States Bowling Congress Hall of Fame are at this location, along with many exhibits on both the history of bowling and its current status as the nation's No. 1 participatory sport. Wikipedia
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Grand Prairie Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Why Choose Us?
- Very Experience
- Open 24 Hours Every day
- Fast Arrival Time
- Competitive Pricing
- Accepting Credit Cards
- Quick and Honest Service
- Excellent Customer Service
- Commitment and Promise
- Embrace New Technology
Mold Inspection Mold Remediation
Services Offered in Grand Prairie
N Fork Fish Creek, Grand Prairie, TX 75052-6473