All About Grand Prairie Texas
Grand Prairie, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie is a cities in Dallas County, Tarrant County, and Ellis County, Texas, in the United States. It is part of the Mid-Cities region in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It has a population of 175,396 according to the 2010 census, making it the fifteenth most populous cities in the state.
Grand Prairie is located in Ellis County
Grand Prairie #state:u# Seal Grand Prairie #state:u# Flag
Grand Prairie Isd is located at Box 531170 Grand Prairie,Tx,75053 Grand Prairie Isd phone number is (972)264-6141. The school district has 29362 students, 1927 teachers.
Grand Prairie TX Demogrpahic information
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Grand Prairie TX area, including 75050 75051 75052 75053 75054 75060 75104 76006 76010 76063 76065 76084
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Ellis County
Learn more about Grand Prairie - Visit Grand Prairie
Catstrong of Grand Prairie, TXWe want to provide a 5 star experience our clients constantly get ready for. Call us today.
Grand Prairie is located in Ellis County county
Latitude: 32.68695,Longitude: -97.0211
Grand Prairie TX Demogrpahic information">Grand Prairie
Top sites to see in Grand Prairie Texas
- Six Flags Over Texas : Six Flags Over Texas is a 212-acre theme park located in Arlington, Texas, east of Fort Worth and west of Dallas. It is the first amusement park in the Six Flags chain. The park opened on August 5, 1961, following just a year of construction and an initial investment of US$10 million by real estate developer Angus G. Wynne, Jr. The park is managed by the Six Flags Entertainment Corp., which also owns 53.1% interest of the Texas Limited Partnership that owns the park. A similar arrangement exists with the partnership that owns Six Flags Over Georgia. Six Flags Over Texas Fund, Ltd, a private-equity and asset management firm headed by Dallas businessman Jack Knox, purchased the park in 1969. Over the years the various companies that managed the park, exercised options to purchase interest in the fund. Six Flags Entertainment has an option to purchase the remaining 46.9% in 2028. Starting in 1991, the park was managed by Time Warner Entertainment. In 1998, Time Warner sold its interests in the Six Flags parks to Premier Parks of Oklahoma City, which later changed its name to Six Flags Theme Parks, Inc.
- Joe Pool Lake : Joe Pool Lake is a fresh water impoundment located in the southern part of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex in North Texas. The lake encompasses parts of Tarrant, Dallas and Ellis counties. The lake measures 7,740 acres with a conservation storage capacity of 176,900 acre feet. With a maximum depth of 75 feet the lake drains an area of 232 square miles. Joe Pool Lake was named after Joe Pool, a congressman from the Oak Cliff area of Dallas who represented this district from 1967 until his death in 1968. Prior to 1967, Pool represented all of the state of Texas as its last U.S. Congressman-At-Large from 1963 through 1966. Pool was highly influential in passage of legislation and funding of his idea of a flood control and water conservation lake that he submitted in a report to President - Elect John F. Kennedy and Vice President- Elect Lyndon B. Johnsons' Kennedy-Johnson Natural Resources Advisory Committee on December 15, 1960. Wikipedia
- Cedar Hill State Park : Cedar Hill State Park is located on FM 1382 and the eastern shore of Joe Pool Lake in Cedar Hill, Texas, ten miles southwest of Dallas. The park was acquired in 1982 and was opened in 1991. The Texas Parks and Wildlife Department operates the 1,826-acre park. Cedar Hill State Park has two available camping areas as well a boat ramp, a small picnic area, and a fishing jetty. Wikipedia
- Cedar Ridge Preserve : Bird, butterfly & mammal habitat
- Epic Waters Indoor Waterpark : Pools & slides in a large, bright space
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! : Museum for unusual & bizarre artifacts
- Traders Village Grand Prairie : Weekend flea market & carnival
- International Bowling Museum & Hall of Fame : The International Bowling Museum is located inside the International Bowling Campus in Arlington, Texas. It reopened there on January 26, 2010, after having been located in St. Louis, Missouri, until November 2008. The design and fabrication of the new facility was awarded to Museum Arts Inc., a Dallas company. The World Bowling Writers International Bowling Hall of Fame and United States Bowling Congress Hall of Fame are at this location, along with many exhibits on both the history of bowling and its current status as the nation's No. 1 participatory sport. Wikipedia
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Grand Prairie Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Grand Prairie
N Fork Fish Creek, Grand Prairie, TX 75052-6473