All About Georgetown Texas
Georgetown, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Georgetown
Georgetown is a cities in and the county seat of Williamson County, Texas, United States, with a population of 47,400 at the 2010 census and a population of 79,604 at the 2019 Census estimate. Georgetown is the 7th fastest growing cities in the U.S as of May 14 2019.It is 30 miles (48 km) north of Austin. Founded in 1840, Southwestern University is the oldest university in Texas. It is located in Georgetown about one-half mile from the historic square.Georgetown has a notable range of Victorian commercial and residential architecture. In 1976, a local historic ordinance was passed to recognize and protect the significance of the historic central business district. In 1977, the Williamson County Courthouse Historical District, containing some 46 contributing structures, was listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Georgetown is also known as the "Red Poppy" Capital of Texas for the red poppy (Papaver rhoeas) wildflowers planted throughout the cities. Georgetown's Red Poppy Festival, which attracts up to 30,000 visitors annually, is held in April each year on the historic square.
Georgetown is located in Williamson County
Georgetown #state:u# Seal Georgetown #state:u# Flag
Georgetown TX Top Travel Sights to See
Georgetown Isd is located at 507 E University Ave Georgetown,Tx,78626 Georgetown Isd phone number is (512)943-5000. The school district has 11537 students, 843 teachers.
As of the 2010 census, the population density was 990.4 people per square mile (382.4/km2).As of the census of 2000, 28,339 people, 10,393 households, and 7,711 families resided in the city. The population density was 1,241.3 people per square mile (479.3/km2). The 10,902 housing units averaged 477.5 per square mile (184.4/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 85.39% White, 3.39% African American, 0.35% Native American, 0.67% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 8.31% from other races, and 1.83% from two or more races. Hispanics or Latinos of any race were 18.07% of the population.Of the 10,393 households, 31.8% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 61.6% were married couples living together, 9.5% had a female householder with no husband present, and 25.8% were not families; 21.5% of all households were made up of individuals, and 9.3% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.52 and the average family size was 2.92.In the city, the population was distributed as 23.4% under the age of 18, 11.4% from 18 to 24, 26.3% from 25 to 44, 21.3% from 45 to 64, and 17.7% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 37 years. For every 100 females, there were 95.0 males. For every 100 women age 18 and over, there were 91.1 men.The median income for a household in the city was $54,098, and for a family was $63,338. Males had a median income of $40,541 versus $27,082 for females. The per capita income for the city was $24,287. About 4.4% of families and 7.2% of the population were below the poverty line, including 9.3% of those under age 18 and 3.9% of those age 65 or over.
Georgetown TX Demogrpahic information
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Georgetown TX area, including 78626 78627 78628 78633
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Williamson County
Learn more about Georgetown - Visit Georgetown
Catstrong of Georgetown, TXWe intend to provide a 5 star experience our clients regularly get ready for. Call us today.
Georgetown is located in Williamson County county
Latitude: 30.63269,Longitude: -97.67723
Georgetown TX Demogrpahic information">Georgetown
Top sites to see in Georgetown Texas
- Inner Space Cavern : Inner Space Cavern is a karst cave located in Georgetown, Texas. The cavern was formed by water passing through Edwards limestone. The cavern is estimated to be around 20-25 million years old but were only open to the surface since the late Pleistocene period 14,000â€“45,000 years ago. Wikipedia
- Lake Georgetown : Lake Georgetown is a reservoir on the north fork of the San Gabriel River in central Texas in the United States. Lake Georgetown is a U.S. Army Corps of Engineers reservoir formed on the San Gabriel by the North San Gabriel Dam, which is located about three miles west of Georgetown, Texas. The dam, lake, and all adjacent property are managed by the Fort Worth District of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. The dam was officially completed on October 5, 1979, and serves to provide flood control for the community of Georgetown. Lake Georgetown is also a source of drinking water for Georgetown and the nearby city of Round Rock. The lake is also a popular recreational destination. The other reservoir on the San Gabriel River is Granger Lake, located downstream of Lake Georgetown, near Granger, Texas. Wikipedia
- Cedar Breaks Park : Park with fully equipped camping sites
- Blue Hole Park : Scenic lagoon bordered by bluffs
- The Quarry Splash Pad at Williamson County Southwest Regional Park : Water Park
- Southwest Williamson County Regional Park : Multiple sports fields on 800 acres
- Berry Springs Park and Preserve : Berry Springs Park and Preserve is a park in and of Williamson County, Texas close to the city of Georgetown, Texas. The park is on farm land with many pecan and oak trees as well as the waters of Berry Springs that provide a lake for fishing with fresh water. It is bounded on two sides by Berry Creek and Dry Berry Creek. Wikipedia
- San Gabriel Park : San Gabriel Park is a park in Georgetown, Texas, United States. In 2012, the park was designated a Lone Star Legacy Park by the Texas Recreation & Parks Society. Wikipedia
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Georgetown Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Why Choose Us?
- Very Experience
- Open 24 Hours Every day
- Fast Arrival Time
- Competitive Pricing
- Accepting Credit Cards
- Quick and Honest Service
- Excellent Customer Service
- Commitment and Promise
- Embrace New Technology
Mold Inspection Mold Remediation
Services Offered in Georgetown
1218 S Main St, Georgetown, TX 78626-6738