All About Gainesville Texas
Gainesville, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Gainesville
Gainesville is a cities in and the county seat of Cooke County, Texas, United States. The population was 16,002 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Texoma region.
Gainesville is located in Cooke County
Gainesville #state:u# Seal Gainesville #state:u# Flag
Gainesville TX Top Travel Sights to See
Gainesville Isd is located at 800 S Morris St Gainesville,Tx,76240 Gainesville Isd phone number is (940)665-4362. The school district has 3080 students, 195 teachers.
As of the census of 2000, 15,538 people, 5,969 households, and 4,005 families resided in the city. The population density was 914.1 people per square mile (352.9/km2). The 6,423 housing units averaged 377.9 per square mile (145.9/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 80.77% White, 6.00% African American, 1.33% Native American, 0.55% Asian, 0.02% Pacific Islander, 9.09% from other races, and 2.23% from two or more races. Hispanics or Latinos of any race were 17.47% of the population.Of the 5,969 households, 33.2% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 49.2% were married couples living together, 13.9% had a female householder with no husband present, and 32.9% were not families; 29.3% of all households were made up of individuals, and 14.7% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.52 and the average family size was 3.13.In the city, the population was distributed as 27.2% under the age of 18, 10.9% from 18 to 24, 25.8% from 25 to 44, 19.3% from 45 to 64, and 16.8% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 34 years. For every 100 females, there were 88.0 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 83.3 males.The median income for a household in the city was $30,571, and for a family was $37,137. Males had a median income of $30,480 versus $21,459 for females. The per capita income for the city was $15,154. About 17.0% of families and 20.5% of the population were below the poverty line, including 29.5% of those under age 18 and 12.7% of those age 65 or over.
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Gainesville TX area, including 76240 76241 76250
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Cooke County
Learn more about Gainesville - Visit Gainesville
Catstrong of Gainesville, TXWe want to provide a 5 star experience our clients continuously plan for. Call us today.
City: Gainesville, State: #state:t#
Latitude: 29.65163,Longitude: -82.32483
Top sites to see in Gainesville Texas
- WinStar World Casino and Resort : WinStar World Casino and Resort is an American tribal casino and hotel located in Thackerville, Oklahoma, near the Oklahomaâ€“Texas state line. It is owned and operated by the Chickasaw Nation. The casino opened as the WinStar Casinos in 2004, and was expanded and renamed WinStar World Casino in 2009; its 370,000 square feet of casino floor made it the world's largest casino. In August 2013, WinStar Resorts completed a major expansion project, which added a new 1000-room second hotel tower that was divided into two phases; this also added a new casino that is attached to the tower. As a result of the completion of this expansion, the casino overtook Foxwoods Resort Casino to become the largest casino in the United States and one of the largest in the world based on gaming floor space. WinStar has 8,500 electronic games, a 55-table poker room, 100 total table games, Racer's off-track betting, high limit room, keno, and bingo. Wikipedia
- Frank Buck Zoo : Frank Buck Zoo is a small zoo founded in 1930 and located in the 30 acres Leonard Park in Gainesville, Texas, United States. The zoo started as the Gainesville Community Circus in 1930. It is home to more than 130 animals. Wikipedia
- Morton Museum of Cooke County : Local history exhibits in landmark venue
- Leonard Park : Big park with a zoo & wooden playground
- Border Casino : 24/7 casino with many electronic games
- Museum At Santa Fe Depot : Museum
- The Dog Depot At Heritage Park : Park
- Glenn Goode's Big People : Tourist Attraction
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Gainesville Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Why Choose Us?
- Very Experience
- Open 24 Hours Every day
- Fast Arrival Time
- Competitive Pricing
- Accepting Credit Cards
- Quick and Honest Service
- Excellent Customer Service
- Commitment and Promise
- Embrace New Technology
Mold Inspection Mold Remediation
Services Offered in Gainesville
330 N Grand Ave, Gainesville, TX 76240-4307