All About Fritch Texas
Fritch, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Fritch
Fritch is a cities in Hutchinson and Moore Counties in the U.S. state of Texas. The population was 2,117 at the 2010 census. Fritch and the surrounding area are served by ZIP code 79036. The current mayor is Dwight Kirksey.
Fritch is located in Moore County
Fritch #state:u# Seal Fritch #state:u# Flag
Fritch TX Top Travel Sights to See
Sanford-Fritch Isd is located at P O Box 1290 Fritch,Tx,79036 Sanford-Fritch Isd phone number is (806)397-0159. The school district has 737 students, 64 teachers.
Fritch is located in the southwest corner of Hutchinson County at 35°38€²23€³N 101°36€²3€³W (35.639639 - -101.600921) at the geographic center of the Texas Panhandle region. It is 35 miles (56 km) north-northeast of Amarillo and 13 miles (21 km) west of Borger. Fritch sits in an area where the typically flat High Plains are broken up into canyons and draws by the Canadian River. The city itself sits on a flat piece of land surrounded by undulating terrain due to this phenomenon.According to the United States Census Bureau - the city has a total area of 1.6 square miles (4.2 km2) - all of it land. Lake Meredith on the Canadian River lies 2 miles (3 km) northwest of the city and is a main source of water for surrounding communities - though Fritch itself actually uses well water drawn from the Ogallala Aquifer for its municipal water supply.
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Fritch TX area, including 79036
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Moore County
Learn more about Fritch - Visit Fritch
Catstrong of Fritch, TXWe want to provide a 5 star experience our customers frequently plan for. Call us today.
Fritch is located in Moore County county
Latitude: 35.64307,Longitude: -101.59643
Top sites to see in Fritch Texas
- Lake Meredith National Recreation Area Headquarters : Lake Meredith National Recreation Area is a United States National Recreation Area located about 30 miles north of Amarillo, Texas, in the Texas Panhandle. The main attraction of the recreation area is 10,000-acre Lake Meredith, an artificial reservoir created by Sanford Dam on the Canadian River. Activities at Lake Meredith include boating, fishing, swimming, camping, hiking, and hunting. Five boat launch ramps remain open, and one marina previously provided access to the lake, however the marina closed during the drought of 2011â€“2013. Park headquarters are located in Fritch. Visitors to Lake Meredith peaked at over 1.94 million in 1984, but with record-low water levels, visitation fell from 1.08 million in 2009 to 502,457 in 2012. Alibates Flint Quarries National Monument is located adjacent to Lake Meredith National Recreation Area. Wikipedia
- Lake Meredith : Lake Meredith is a reservoir formed by Sanford Dam on the Canadian River at Sanford, Texas. It is about 30 miles northeast of Amarillo, Texas in the Texas Panhandle. It historically was a major source of drinking water for Amarillo and Lubbock, Texas, located about 150 miles to the south along with many other towns in between and nearby. Sanford Dam was constructed starting in 1962 with completion in 1965. In 2003, the Canadian River Municipal Water Authority announced that it would reduce allocations to its member cities due to an ongoing drought and a continued drop in the water level in the reservoir. As of 2008, the lake continued to hit record lows, and most of the water supplied by CRMWA is now coming from wells in Roberts County. In 2011, water withdrawals from Lake Meredith temporarily ceased and on August 7, 2013 the lake reached its all-time low 26.14 feet. The record high capacity was in April 1973 when the lake was 101.85 ft deep. Lake depth as of October 14, 2017 was 73.12 ft deep. Lake depth as of June 17, 2019 was 77.03 ft deep. On June 1, 2008 the remains of a Beechcraft Skipper airplane were found in the receding lake.
- Alibates Flint Quarries National Monument : Alibates Flint Quarries National Monument is a U.S. national monument in the state of Texas. For thousands of years, people came to the red bluffs above the Canadian River for flint, vital to their existence. Demand for the high-quality, rainbow-hued flint is reflected in the distribution of Alibates flint through the Great Plains and beyond. Indians of the Ice Age Clovis culture used Alibates flint for spear points to hunt the imperial mammoth before the Great Lakes were formed. The flint usually lies just below the surface at ridge level in a layer up to 6 ft thick. The quarry pits were not very large, between 5 and 25 ft wide and 4 to 7 ft deep. Many of these quarries were exploited by the Antelope Creek people of the Panhandle culture between 1200 and 1450 AD. The stone-slabbed, multiroom houses built by the Antelope Creek people have long been of interest to the public and studied by archaeologists. Today, this area is protected by the U.S. National Park Service and can only be viewed by ranger-led guided tours, which must be reserved in advance.
- Lake Meredith Aquatic and Wildlife Museum : Museum
- South Turkey Creek Trail Entrance : Lake
- Sanford Dam : Lake
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Fritch Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Why Choose Us?
- Very Experience
- Open 24 Hours Every day
- Fast Arrival Time
- Competitive Pricing
- Accepting Credit Cards
- Quick and Honest Service
- Excellent Customer Service
- Commitment and Promise
- Embrace New Technology
Mold Inspection Mold Remediation
Services Offered in Fritch
Ohio St, Fritch, TX 79036-8265