All About Frisco Texas
Frisco, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Frisco
Frisco is a cities in Collin and Denton Counties in Texas, part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex, and is about 25 miles (40 km) from both Dallas Love Field and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The cities population was 116,989 at the 2010 census. The 2019 census estimate placed the cities population at 200,490.Frisco was the fastest-growing cities in the United States in 2017, and also the fastest-growing cities in the nation from 2000 to 2009. In the late 1990s, the northern DFW suburban development tide hit the northern border of Plano and spilled into Frisco, sparking rapid growth into the 2000s. Like many of the cities in the northern suburbs of Dallas, Frisco serves as a bedroom community for professionals who work in DFW. Since 2003, Frisco has received the designation Tree cities USA by the National Arbor Day Foundation.
Frisco is located in Collin County
Frisco #state:u# Seal Frisco #state:u# Flag
Frisco Isd is located at 5515 Ohio Dr Frisco,Tx,75035 Frisco Isd phone number is (469)633-6000. The school district has 58450 students, 3822 teachers.
As of the 2010 census, 116,989 people were living in Frisco, up from the previous census in 2000, with 33,714 people. The racial makeup was 75.0% White (67.2% non-Hispanic White), 8.1% Black or African American, 0.5% American Indian or Alaska Native, 10.0% Asian, 3.3% from other races, and 3.1% from two or more races. Hispanics or Latinos of any race were 12.1% of the population.In 2000, 12,065 households, and 9,652 families resided in the city. The population density was 482.4 people per square mile (186.3/km2). The 13,683 housing units averaged 195.8 permi2 (75.6/km2).By 2010, 42,306 housing units, 39,901 households, and 31,226 families were in the city; 62% were on the Collin County side and 38% in Denton County.About 67% of households were married couples living together, 8.1% had a female householder with no husband present, and 21.7% were not families. Around 17.5% of all households were made up of individuals, and 2.8% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.93, and the average family size was 3.35; 51.7% of households had children under the age of 18 living with them.The age distribution was 33.3% under the age of 18, 4.9% from 18 to 24, 13.9% from 25 to 34, 22.5% from 35 to 44, 20.0% from 45 to 64, and 5.4% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 33.9 years.According to a 2010 American Community Survey estimate, the median income for a household in the city was $100,868, the median income for a family was $109,086. The per capita income for the city was $38,048. About 2.2% of families and 5.8% of the population were below the poverty line, including 7.5% of those under age 18 and 2.4% of those age 65 or over. The median price for a new home was $252,000.As of 2014, Frisco, Texas was the second-fastest growing city in U.S. at 6.5% annually. In May 2017, the U.S. Census Bureau reported that Frisco was the second-fastest growing city in the United States. It had a 6.2% growth rate between 2015 and 2016.
Frisco TX Demogrpahic information
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Frisco TX area, including 75024 75034 75035 75068 75070 75071 75078
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Collin County
Learn more about Frisco - Visit Frisco
Catstrong of Frisco, TXWe intend to provide a 5 star experience our customers continuously prepare for. Call us today.
Frisco is located in Collin County county
Latitude: 33.15543,Longitude: -96.8226
Top sites to see in Frisco Texas
- Arbor Hills Nature Preserve : Arbor Hills Nature Preserve is a 200-acre park in Plano, TX. It has several amenities including: 3 miles of paved hiking trail, 3 miles of unpaved hiking trail, a 2.8 mile off-road bike trail, restrooms, a covered pavilion, and a playground. The pavilion can be reserved for special events. An observation tower provides a bird's eye view of the park. There are three regions in the park: Blackland Prairie, Riparian Forest, and Upland Forest. Birds that live in the park include: killdeer, owls, woodpeckers, egrets, herons, scissor-tailed flycatcher, and turkey vulture. Many other wildlife such as deer, coyotes, snakes, bobcats, turtles, fish, and rabbits also live in the park. Wikipedia
- National Videogame Museum : The US National Videogame Museum is a museum about the history of video games and the video game industry, located in Frisco, Texas. Opened in 2016, the museum includes classic video game arcade machines in an arcade setting, games on different video game consoles in a living room setting, games on historic computers, exhibits on the history of the industry, artifacts and memorabilia about the video game industry. One of the museum's goals is to have visitors experience the games, so there are many interactive displays which feature playable games. Wikipedia
- Texas Sculpture Garden : Park
- Museum of American Railroad : The Museum of the American Railroad, formerly known as the Age of Steam Railroad Museum, is a railroad museum in Frisco, Texas. The museum has a large collection of steam, diesel, passenger, and freight railroad equipment, and is noted for allowing guests to walk through some of the equipment on guided tours. The President and CEO is Bob LaPrelle who has worked there for over 30 years now. It was established in 1963 for the Texas State Fair as the Southwest Railroad Historical Society. Wikipedia
- Preston Road : Shopping
- Karya Siddhi Hanuman Temple : Karya Siddhi Hanuman Temple is a Hindu temple in Frisco, Texas. Its one of the biggest temples in the area. It is one of two Hindu Temples in Frisco, the other being Hindu Temple of Frisco Wikipedia
- Legacy Drive : Route
- Frisco Commons Park : Park with playgrounds & a fishing pond
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Frisco Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Frisco
9199 Sixth St, Frisco, TX 75033-2713