All About Edinburg Texas
Edinburg, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Edinburg
Edinburg ( ED-in-burg) is a cities in and the county seat of Hidalgo County, Texas, United States. The population was 74,569 as of the 2010 census, and in 2019 the estimated population was 101,170, making it the second largest cities in Hidalgo County, and the third largest cities in the larger Rio Grande Valley region.Edinburg is part of the McAllen–Edinburg–Mission and Reynosa–McAllen metropolitan areas.
Edinburg is located in Hidalgo County
Edinburg #state:u# Seal Edinburg #state:u# Flag
Edinburg Cisd is located at P O Box 990 Edinburg,Tx,78540 Edinburg Cisd phone number is (956)289-2300. The school district has 34156 students, 2291 teachers.
Population as of the census of 2000, there were 48,465 people, 14,183 households, and 11,417 families residing in the city. The population density was 1,296.9 people per square mile (500.7/km2). There were 16,031 housing units at an average density of 429.0 per square mile (165.6/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 73.32% White, 0.58% African American, 0.47% Native American, 0.65% Asian, 0.04% Pacific Islander, 22.67% from other races, and 2.27% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 88.68% of the population. About 95% of those who selected the "other race" were Hispanic or Latino.There were 14,183 households, out of which 46.9% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 56.9% were married couples living together, 19.0% had a female householder with no husband present, and 19.5% were non-families. 15.4% of all households were made up of individuals, and 5.5% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 3.29 and the average family size was 3.71.In the city, the population was spread out, with 33.0% under the age of 18, 13.1% from 18 to 24, 29.8% from 25 to 44, 15.9% from 45 to 64, and 8.2% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 27 years. For every 100 females, there were 95.3 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 90.5 males.The median income for a household in the city was $28,938, and the median income for a family was $30,634. Males had a median income of $27,505 versus $21,010 for females. The per capita income for the city was $11,854. About 25.2% of families and 29.2% of the population were below the poverty line, including 37.2% of those under age 18 and 23.0% of those age 65 or over.
In Popular Culture
McIntyre Street Project plans also include a bus transportation hub for Valley Metro - the regional transit service.
Edinburg TX Demogrpahic information
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Edinburg TX area, including 78539 78540 78541 78542
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Hidalgo County
Learn more about Edinburg - Visit Edinburg
Catstrong of Edinburg, TXWe want to provide a 5 star experience our customers frequently prepare for. Call us today.
Edinburg is located in Hidalgo County county
Latitude: 26.30174,Longitude: -98.16334
Edinburg TX Demogrpahic information">Edinburg
Top sites to see in Edinburg Texas
- Museum of South Texas History : The Museum of South Texas History is located in Edinburg, Texas. It features exhibits on the history of the Rio Grande Valley, as well as the rest of South Texas and Northern Mexico. The museum now owns more than a city block, located on the square in Edinburg. The Museum opened in 1970 as the Hidalgo County Historical Museum. It was originally housed in Hidalgo County's Old Jail, a Texas National Landmark, built in 1910. The Museum has since expanded to three main buildings, and gives visitors a full understanding of regional history from prehistoric times and following through to the 20th century. Collections include a giant prehistoric mosasaur and ice age mammoth, and follow to Coahuiltecan Indians, the Spanish exploration and colonization, the Mexican War, the U.S Civil War, the Steamboat era, and the Cattle Kingdom. In November 2007, the final installment to the exhibits was unveiled, River Crossroads. The final stop on the tour, Crossroads takes the visitor through the prominence of the "Citrus Era," the turmoil of the Mexican Revolution, and ends the journey with most recent area history. The Margaret H.
- Basilica Of Our Lady of San Juan del Valle - National Shrine : The Basilica of the National Shrine of Our Lady of San Juan del Valle is a Minor Basilica of the Catholic Church located in San Juan, Texas, United States. It is also a National shrine under the direction of the Diocese of Brownsville. Wikipedia
- Edinburg Scenic Wetlands & World Birding Center : Birdwatching area with walking trails
- Freddy Gonzalez Memorial Park Splash Playground : Park
- Edinburg Municipal Park : City park offering recreation & sports
- San Juan Community Resource Center and Park : Park
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Edinburg Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Edinburg
122 N 10th Ave, Edinburg, TX 78541-3317
Tropical Village, Wood Colonia, 281 Estates Colonia, Alvacan Colonia, Americana Colonia, Alma Colonia, Altamira West Number 2 Colonia, Ranchette Estates Colonia, Bar Number 5 Colonia, Lull