All About Denison Texas
Denison, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Denison
Denison is a cities in Grayson County, Texas, United States. It is 75 miles (121 km) north of Dallas. The population was 22,682 at the 2010 census. Denison is part of the Texoma region and is one of two principal cities in the Sherman–Denison Metropolitan Statistical Area. Denison is known as the birthplace of Dwight D. Eisenhower, the 34th President of the United States.
Denison is located in Grayson County
Denison #state:u# Seal Denison #state:u# Flag
Denison TX Top Travel Sights to See
Denison Isd is located at 1201 S Rusk Ave Denison,Tx,75020 Denison Isd phone number is (903)462-7000. The school district has 4658 students, 332 teachers.
At the census of 2000, there were 22,773 people, 9,185 households, and 6,135 families residing in the city. The population density was 1,008.1 people per square mile (389.2/km2). There were 10,309 housing units at an average density of 456.3 per square mile (176.2/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 84.02% White, 8.62% African American, 1.67% Native American, 0.46% Asian, 0.06% Pacific Islander, 2.19% from other races, and 2.98% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 5.23% of the population.There were 9,185 households, out of which 29.8% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 48.1% were married couples living together, 14.4% had a female householder with no husband present, and 33.2% were non-families. 29.1% of all households were made up of individuals, and 14.4% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.43 and the average family size was 2.97.In the city, the population was spread out, with 24.6% under the age of 18, 8.8% from 18 to 24, 26.7% from 25 to 44, 22.4% from 45 to 64, and 17.4% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 38 years. For every 100 females, there were 88.9 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 83.7 males.The median income for a household in the city was $31,474, and the median income for a family was $39,820. Males had a median income of $30,459 versus $21,451 for females. The per capita income for the city was $17,685. About 11.9% of families and 14.7% of the population were below the poverty line, including 21.8% of those under age 18 and 11.8% of those age 65 or over.
In Popular Culture
Denison is served by two U.S. Highways€”U.S. 69 and U.S. 75 (Katy Memorial Expressway) and two State Highways€”State Highway 91 and Spur 503 (Eisenhower Parkway). State Highway 91 - known as Texoma Parkway - is one of the main commercial strips that connects Sherman and Denison. It also extends north to Lake Texoma.General aviation service is provided by North Texas Regional Airport.Denison is served by one 24-hour taxicab service provided locally by yellow cab.Denison is a member city of the regional public transportation system called TAPS - which offers on-demand service - fixed routes to Choctaw and Sherman - and services to Dallas/Fort Worth and Dallas Love Field airports. As of December 2015 TAPS had ceased most operations due to financial problems. Limited service is available for the handicapped.
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Denison TX area, including 75020 75021 75076
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Grayson County
Learn more about Denison - Visit Denison
Catstrong of Denison, TXWe intend to provide a 5 star experience our customers continuously get ready for. Call us today.
City: Denison, State: #state:t#
Latitude: 33.75566,Longitude: -96.53666
Top sites to see in Denison Texas
- Eisenhower State Park : Eisenhower State Park is a state park located in Grayson County, Texas, northwest of Denison, Texas on the shores of Lake Texoma. The park is 423.1 acres. Wikipedia
- Hagerman National Wildlife Refuge-Sherman Unit : Hagerman National Wildlife Refuge, a haven for migratory birds and other wildlife, lies in northwestern Grayson County, Texas, on the Big Mineral Arm of Lake Texoma, on the Red River between Oklahoma and Texas. This National Wildlife Refuge is made up of water, marsh, and upland habitat. Visitors can hike, observe wildlife, hunt, and fish throughout the year. The main focus at HNWR is providing a winter home for thousands of waterfowl. The Canada goose is the predominant species; the population of this species can exceed 7,500 during fall, winter, and spring. Other species include the greater white-fronted goose and snow goose, with a few of the smaller Ross's goose. Wikipedia
- Eisenhower Birthplace State Historic Site : The Eisenhower Birthplace State Historic Site is located at 609 S. Lamar Avenue in Denison, Grayson County, in the U.S. state of Texas. President Dwight D. Eisenhower was born in the house on October 14, 1890, the first United States President to be born in Texas. Wikipedia
- Waterloo Lake Regional Park : Park
- Perrin AFB Historical Museum : Museum
- Grayson County Frontier Village : Museum
- Harber Wildlife Museum : Museum
- West Burns Run : Lake and camping
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Denison Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Why Choose Us?
- Very Experience
- Open 24 Hours Every day
- Fast Arrival Time
- Competitive Pricing
- Accepting Credit Cards
- Quick and Honest Service
- Excellent Customer Service
- Commitment and Promise
- Embrace New Technology
Mold Inspection Mold Remediation
Services Offered in Denison
132 N Austin Ave, Denison, TX 75020-3003