All About Del Rio Texas
Del Rio, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Del Rio
Del Rio is a cities and the county seat of Val Verde County in southwestern Texas, United States. The cities is 152 miles west of San Antonio. Located within six miles of its namesake the Rio Grande, Del Rio is connected to Ciudad Acuña by the Lake Amistad Dam International Crossing and Del Río – Ciudad Acuña International Bridge. As of 2010, Del Rio had a population of 35,591. It is also home to Laughlin Air Force Base, the busiest pilot-training base in the United States Air Force.
Del Rio is located in Val Verde County
Del Rio #state:u# Seal Del Rio #state:u# Flag
San Felipe-Del Rio Cisd is located at P O Drawer 428002 Del Rio,Tx,78842 San Felipe-Del Rio Cisd phone number is (830)778-4007. The school district has 10579 students, 650 teachers.
According to the United States Census Bureau - the city has a total area of 52.3 km2 (20.2 sq mi) - of which 52.2 km2 (20.2 sq mi) are land and 0.1 km2 (0.039 sq mi) - or 0.24% - is covered by water.Del Rio lies on the northwestern edges of the Tamaulipan mezquital - also called the South Texas brush country. It is also near the southwestern corner of the Edwards Plateau - which is the western fringe of the famous - oak savanna-covered Texas Hill Country; that area is dotted with numerous small springs; one of these is the San Felipe Springs - which provides a constant flow of water to San Felipe Creek. The creek supplied fresh water for drinking and irrigation to early settlers of Del Rio - and the springs are still the town's water supply.The Del Rio region - west to about the Pecos River - has a mix of desert shrub and steppe vegetation - depending on soil type - with the gray-leafed cenizo (Leucophyllum spp.) - several different acacias - cactuses - and grama grasses dominant members of local flora. The terrain is mostly level - but some areas are dissected with substantial canyons and drainages - though none of the upland areas is high or large enough to be considered a mountain.
The Del Rio News-Herald - a daily newspaper published in Del Rio - covering Val Verde County - is owned by Southern Newspapers Inc. The newspaper has a daily circulation of 10 -400 and a Sunday circulation of 13 -500.Multiple radio stations are licensed to the area in and around Del Rio - and more have been built in recent years. In 2014 - KVFE - a Christian station owned by Inspiracom - was launched to fill one of the ministry's remaining gaps on the US-Mexico border. In 2016 - Texas Public Radio opened a transmitter in Del Rio.
Val Verde County
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Del Rio TX area, including 78840 78841 78842 78847
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Val Verde County
Learn more about Del Rio - Visit Del Rio
Catstrong of Del Rio, TXWe want to provide a 5 star experience our customers constantly get ready for. Call us today.
Del Rio is located in Val Verde County county
Latitude: 29.36273,Longitude: -100.89676
Top sites to see in Del Rio Texas
- Amistad National Recreation Area : Amistad National Recreation Area is a park unit managed by National Park Service that includes the area around the Amistad Reservoir at the confluence of the Rio Grande, the Devils River, and the Pecos River near Del Rio in Val Verde County, Texas. The reservoir was created by the Amistad Dam, completed in 1969, located on the Rio Grande at the United States-Mexico border across from the city of Ciudad AcuÃ±a in the Mexican state of Coahuila. Amistad, Spanish for "friendship," refers broadly to the close relationship and shared history between Ciudad AcuÃ±a and Del Rio. Wikipedia
- Whitehead Memorial Museum : Nonprofit pioneer village with artifacts
- Val Verde Winery : Winery and wine
- San Felipe Springs : San Felipe Springs is a spring in Val Verde County, Texas. it lies at an elevation of 961 feet. Wikipedia
- Moore Park : Picnic tables, grills & a swimming pool
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Del Rio Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Del Rio
S Ave F, Del Rio, TX 78840-5145