All About Dallas Texas
Dallas, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Dallas
Dallas () is a cities in the U.S. state of Texas and the largest cities and seat of Dallas County, with portions extending into Collin, Denton, Kaufman and Rockwall counties. With an estimated 2019 population of 1,343,573, it is the ninth most-populous cities in the U.S. and the third-largest in Texas after San Antonio and Houston. Located in North Texas, the cities of Dallas is the main core of the largest metropolitan area in the Southern United States and the largest inland metropolitan area in the U.S. that lacks any navigable link to the sea. It is the most populous cities in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex, the fourth-largest metropolitan area in the country at 7.5 million people.Dallas and nearby Fort Worth were initially developed due to the construction of major railroad lines through the area allowing access to cotton, cattle and later oil in North and East Texas. The construction of the Interstate Highway System reinforced Dallas's prominence as a transportation hub, with four major interstate highways converging in the cities and a fifth interstate loop around it. Dallas then developed as a strong industrial and financial center and a major inland port, due to the convergence of major railroad lines, interstate highways and the construction of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, one of the largest and busiest airports in the world. In addition, Dallas has DART (Dallas Area Rapid Transit) with different colored train lines that transport throughout the Metroplex.Dominant sectors of its diverse economy include defense, financial services, information technology, telecommunications, and transportation. Dallas is home to ten Fortune 500 companies within the cities limits. The Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex hosts an additional twenty-three Fortune 500 companies, including American Airlines (Fort Worth) and ExxonMobil (Irving). Over 41 colleges and universities are located within its metropolitan area, which is the most of any metropolitan area in Texas. The cities has a population from a myriad of ethnic and religious backgrounds and one of the largest LGBT communities in the U.S. WalletHub named Dallas the fifth most diverse cities in the U.S. in 2018.
Dallas is located in Rockwall County
Dallas #state:u# Seal Dallas #state:u# Flag
A W Brown Leadership Academy is located at 5701 Red Bird Ctr Dr Dallas,Tx,75237 A W Brown Leadership Academy phone number is (972)709-4700. The school district has 2144 students, 108 teachers.
Dallas TX Demogrpahic information
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Dallas TX area, including 75006 75007 75019 75032 75037 75041 75043 75051 75052 75062 75063 75080 75081 75087 75088 75089 75098 75104 75115 75126 75141 75149 75150 75159 75166 75182 75201 75202 75203 75204 75205 75206 75207 75208 75209 75210 75211 75212 75214 75215 75216 75217 75218 75219 75220 75221 75222 75223 75224 75225 75226 75227 75228 75229 75230 75231 75232 75233 75234 75235 75236 75237 75238 75240 75241 75243 75244 75246 75247 75248 75249 75250 75251 75252 75253 75254 75261 75262 75263 75264 75265 75266 75267 75275 75277 75283 75284 75285 75286 75287 75301 75303 75310 75312 75313 75315 75320 75323 75326 75334 75336 75339 75340 75343 75344 75353 75354 75355 75356 75357 75359 75360 75363 75364 75367 75368 75370 75371 75372 75373 75374 75376 75378 75379 75380 75381 75382 75386 75387 75388 75389 75390 75391 75392 75393 75394 75395 75396 75397
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Rockwall County
Learn more about Dallas - Visit Dallas
Catstrong of Dallas, TXWe wish to provide a 5 star experience our customers constantly plan for. Call us today.
City: Dallas, State: #state:t#
Latitude: 32.79333,Longitude: -96.76651
Top sites to see in Dallas Texas
- The Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden : The Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden is a 66-acre botanical garden located at 8525 Garland Road in East Dallas, Dallas, Texas, on the southeastern shore of White Rock Lake. Wikipedia
- Dallas Museum Of Art : Dallas Museum Of Art was founded in 1903 and is based in the USA. Wikipedia
- The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza : The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza is a museum located on the sixth floor of the Dallas County Administration Building in downtown Dallas, Texas, overlooking Dealey Plaza at the intersection of Elm and Houston Streets. The museum examines the life, times, death, and legacy of United States President John F. Kennedy and is located at the very spot from which Lee Harvey Oswald shot and killed the President on November 22, 1963. 30 minutes after the shooting, Kennedy died at Parkland Memorial Hospital. The museum's exhibition area uses historic films, photographs, artifacts, and interpretive displays to document the events of the assassination, the reports by government investigations that followed, and the historical legacy of the tragedy. The museum is self-sufficient in funding, relying solely on donations and ticket sales. It rents the space from the County of Dallas. The museum was founded by the Dallas County Historical Foundation. It opened on Presidents' Day, February 20, 1989. A museum webcam features a live view from the sniper's post. It is not meant to glorify the shooting in any way.
- The Dallas World Aquarium : The Dallas World Aquarium is a for-profit aquarium and zoo located in the West End Historic District of downtown Dallas, Texas, USA. It aids conservation and education by housing many animals that are threatened or endangered as part of a cooperative breeding program with other zoos around the world. It has been an accredited member of the Association of Zoos and Aquariums since 1997, and is a member of the World Association of Zoos and Aquariums. Wikipedia
- Reunion Tower : Reunion Tower is a 561 ft observation tower in Dallas, Texas and one of the city's most recognizable landmarks. Located at 300 Reunion Boulevard in the Reunion district of downtown Dallas, the tower is part of the Hyatt Regency Hotel complex, and is the city's 15th tallest building. A free-standing structure until the construction of an addition to the Hyatt Regency Dallas in 1998, the tower was designed by architectural firm Welton Becket & Associates. Wikipedia
- Dallas Zoo : Dallas Zoo is a 106-acre zoo located 3 miles south of downtown Dallas, Texas, in Marsalis Park. Established in 1888, it is the oldest and largest zoological park in Texas and is managed by the non-profit Dallas Zoological Society. It is home to over 2,000 animals representing 406 species. It is an accredited member of the Association of Zoos and Aquariums, and is a member of the World Association of Zoos and Aquariums. Since 2009, when the Dallas City Council voted unanimously to turn the zoo over to private management under the DZS, attendance and community support for the zoo has surged. In 2015, the zoo achieved an all-time annual attendance record of 1 million+ visitors. The Dallas Zoological Society is supported by over 25,510 membership households and growing. The DZS manages all fundraising, membership, special events, food services, retail operation, volunteer programs, marketing, and public relations for the zoo under management contract with the City of Dallas. Wikipedia
- Six Flags Over Texas : Six Flags Over Texas is a 212-acre theme park located in Arlington, Texas, east of Fort Worth and west of Dallas. It is the first amusement park in the Six Flags chain. The park opened on August 5, 1961, following just a year of construction and an initial investment of US$10 million by real estate developer Angus G. Wynne, Jr. The park is managed by the Six Flags Entertainment Corp., which also owns 53.1% interest of the Texas Limited Partnership that owns the park. A similar arrangement exists with the partnership that owns Six Flags Over Georgia. Six Flags Over Texas Fund, Ltd, a private-equity and asset management firm headed by Dallas businessman Jack Knox, purchased the park in 1969. Over the years the various companies that managed the park, exercised options to purchase interest in the fund. Six Flags Entertainment has an option to purchase the remaining 46.9% in 2028. Starting in 1991, the park was managed by Time Warner Entertainment. In 1998, Time Warner sold its interests in the Six Flags parks to Premier Parks of Oklahoma City, which later changed its name to Six Flags Theme Parks, Inc.
- White Rock Lake : White Rock Lake is a reservoir located in north-east Dallas, Texas. The lake was formed by damming White Rock Creek, which today widens into the lake before continuing south out of the spillway and emptying into the Trinity River. The lake covers 1,254 acres in the east Dallas community. Wikipedia
We service the following Neighborhoods in Dallas, Texas
- Dallas Downtown Historic District in Dallas, Texas
- Arts District in Dallas, Texas
- Deep Ellum in Dallas, Texas
- West End in Dallas, Texas
- Bishop Arts District in Dallas, Texas
Downtown is a bustling business district known for Reunion Tower, a ball-shaped observation deck with sweeping views. Other landmarks include the original Neiman Marcus department store, selling upscale products since 1914. Eateries include Tex-Mex places and casual lunch spots, plus pubs that get lively at happy hour. The program at the Spanish baroque-style Majestic Theatre includes Broadway revivals and concerts.
The Arts District is Downtownâ€™s cultural hub, known for the strikingly angular Meyerson Symphony Center, the lavish Winspear Opera House and the Dallas Museum of Art, with its vast collection spanning ancient times to the present. The Nasher Sculpture Center exhibits modern masterpieces in a verdant setting, while the Crow Collection of Asian Art displays religious and secular pieces from diverse eras and cultures.
The lively Deep Ellum entertainment district is known for its vibrant street murals, quirky art galleries and long-time concert venues for indie and blues. Brewpubs, cocktail bars and Tex-Mex eateries draw a boisterous crowd on weekends, while edgy, experimental drama dominates the program at the time-tested Undermain Theatre, in a warehouse basement. The Deep Ellum Brewing Company offers tours, tastings and events.
Part of Downtown, the West End is known for sites commemorating former president JFK. The 6th floor of the Dealey Plaza is now a museum about the president, and the nearby John F. Kennedy Memorial Plaza centers on a stark concrete monument. Photos, a box car and camp uniforms are among the exhibits at the Dallas Holocaust Museum. The surrounding streets are filled with sports bars, steakhouses and cowboy-boot shops.
The hip Bishop Arts District is known for its diverse nightlife, chic independent fashion stores and colorful street art. Dining choices range from Texas-style BBQ to Vietnamese pho, while relaxed bars pour everything from cocktails to house-brewed cider. Cult movies are the draw at the Texas Theatre, while the art deco Kessler Theater presents live music by local and national bands.
Great Articles About Dallas, Texas
- 14 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in Dallas & Easy Day Trips | PlanetWare
- Beaches Within Driving Distance From Dallas, Texas
- Ten Best Ways for Nature-lovers to Discover the Wilder Side of Dallas
- Night on the Town: Downtown Dallas' Hidden Party Gems
- 15 Best Lakes in Dallas - The Crazy Tourist
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Dallas Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Dallas
4649 Columbia Ave, Dallas, TX 75226-2304
Rainbow Hills, Dallas Downtown Historic District, Deep Ellum, Far North Dallas, Uptown, South Dallas, Bishop Arts District, Preston Hollow, Lake Highlands, Winnetka Heights, Oak Lawn, Bluffview, Lower Greenville, West Dallas, Knox / Henderson, Stevens Park Village, Arts District, Old East Dallas, Northwest Dallas, Vickery Meadow, Greenway Parks, Swiss Avenue, West End, Victory Park, Northeast Dallas, Casa View, South Boulevard/Park Row, Munger Place, Junius Heights, Little Forest Hills, Melshire Estates, Lochwood, Forest Meadow, Greenland Hills, Trinity Groves, Cityplace, Lake Cliff Historic District, Vickery Place, City Center District, Casa Linda, State Thomas, Old Lake Highlands, The L Streets, Bryan Place, Old Preston Hollow, Buckner Terrace / Everglade Park, Kidd Springs, Pleasant Grove, Beckley Club Estates, Russwood Acres, Main Street District, Loryland