All About Coppell Texas
Coppell, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Coppell
Coppell ( k?-PEL) is a cities in the northwest corner of Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Dallas and a bedroom community in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. Its population was 38,659 at the 2010 census. A small area in the far northern portion of the cities extends into neighboring Denton County.
Coppell is located in Denton County
Coppell #state:u# Seal Coppell #state:u# Flag
Coppell Isd is located at 200 S Denton Tap Rd Coppell,Tx,75019 Coppell Isd phone number is (214)496-6000. The school district has 12625 students, 764 teachers.
As of the census of 2000, 35,958 people, 12,211 households, and 9,781 families were residing in the city. The population density was 2,418.5 people per square mile (933.7/km2). The 12,587 housing units averaged 846.6 per mi2 (326.8/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 83.23% White, 3.26% African American, 0.34% Native American, 9.30% Asian, 1.90% from other races, and 1.97% from two or more races. Hispanics or Latinos of any race were 6.92% of the population.Of the 12,211 households, 54.6% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 69.7% were married couples living together, 8.1% had a female householder with no husband present, and 19.9% were not families. About 16.1% of all households were made up of individuals, and 1.5% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.94, and the average family size was 3.34.In the city, the age distribution was 34.7% under the age of 18, 4.5% from 18 to 24, 39.0% from 25 to 44, 19.3% from 45 to 64, and 2.6% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 34 years. For every 100 females, there were 97.3 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 93.2 males.According to a 2007 estimate, the median income for a household in the city was $106,783, and for a family was $119,229. Males had a median income of $76,681 versus $43,750 for females. The per capita income for the city was $40,219. About 1.4% of families and 1.9% of the population were below the poverty line, including 1.9% of those under age 18 and 5.7% of those age 65 or over. In 2020, the city was ranked as the 10th most affluent city in Texas.
The Dallas Morning News is the Dallas area newspaper.The Coppell Citizens Advocate is a local community newspaper.
Coppell TX Demogrpahic information
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Coppell TX area, including 75019 75063 75067 75099
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Denton County
Learn more about Coppell - Visit https://www.google.com/search?kgmid=/m/013m9j
Catstrong of Coppell, TXWe want to provide a 5 star experience our customers frequently get ready for. Call us today.
City: Coppell, State: #state:t#
Latitude: 32.96331,Longitude: -96.99056
Coppell TX Demogrpahic information">Coppell
Top sites to see in Coppell Texas
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center Dallas/Fort Worth : Legoland Discovery Center Dallas Fort Worth is an indoor family entertainment center located at Grapevine Mills mall in Grapevine, Texas, which is situated between the cities of Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas. The attraction includes Lego-theme rides, a soft play area, a 4D cinema and a gift shop. The center is owned and operated by British leisure group Merlin Entertainments. Wikipedia
- SEA LIFE Grapevine Aquarium : Sea Life Grapevine is an interactive aquarium located at Grapevine Mills in Grapevine, Texas. The aquarium contains thousands of aquatic creatures, plus interactive touch pools and a 360Â° ocean tunnel. Sea Life Grapevine is owned and operated by Merlin Entertainments. Wikipedia
- Grapevine Lake : Grapevine Lake is an American reservoir located in the North Texas region, approximately 20 mi northwest of Dallas and northeast of Fort Worth. It was impounded in 1952 by the US Army Corps of Engineers when they dammed Denton Creek, a tributary of Trinity River. The reservoir's primary purposes are flood control and to act as a municipal water reservoir, with a secondary function of providing recreation and open space areas. The lake's name comes from the city of Grapevine, Texas, to which the lake is adjacent. Wikipedia
- Coppell Nature Park : 66-acre natural wildlife & bird habitat
- Andrew Brown Mr. Community Park East : Recreation space with a fishing pier
- Andrew Brown Park West : Outdoor retreat for sports & picnics
- Coppell Old Town Pavilion : Park
- Kid Country Playground : Playground
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Coppell Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Coppell
135 Heather Glen Dr, Coppell, TX 75019-5826