All About Comfort Texas
Comfort, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Comfort
Comfort is an unincorporated community and census-designated place (CDP) in Kendall County, Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 2,363.
Comfort is located in Kendall County
Comfort #state:u# Seal Comfort #state:u# Flag
Comfort Isd is located at P O Box 398 Comfort,Tx,78013 Comfort Isd phone number is (830)995-6400. The school district has 1100 students, 93 teachers.
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Comfort TX area, including 78013
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Kendall County
Learn more about Comfort - Visit Comfort
Catstrong of Comfort, TXWe intend to provide a 5 star experience our customers constantly prepare for. Call us today.
Comfort is located in Kendall County county
Latitude: 29.96772,Longitude: -98.90503
Top sites to see in Comfort Texas
- Treue Der Union Monument : The German-American Treue der Union Monument, is located in the Kendall County community of Comfort in the U.S. state of Texas. It was dedicated on August 10, 1866 to commemorate the German-Texans who died at the 1862 Nueces massacre. Thirty-four were killed, some executed after being taken prisoner, for refusing to sign loyalty oaths to the Confederacy. With the exception of those drowned in the Rio Grande, the remains of the deceased are buried at the site of the monument. This monument was the first authorized to fly the Star-Spangled Banner at half-mast in perpetuity. It was listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places in 1978. Wikipedia
- Bending Branch Winery : Winery, vineyard, wine, and wine tasting
- Hygieostatic Bat Roost : The Hygieostatic Bat Roost is located in Kendall County, approximately 1.5 miles east of Comfort on the south side of RM 473, in the U.S. state of Texas. It was erected in 1918 on property owned by former San Antonio Mayor Pro Tem Albert Steves, who had commissioned San Antonio health officer Dr. Charles A. R. Campbell to design the structure. The shingled pyramid-shaped raised tower stands 30 feet high. One dormer serves as an entrance for the bats, while the other dormers are ornamental. The lower portion of the tower allows access for humans. The concrete base of the tower is raised 7 feet off the ground, facilitating wagons being driven beneath to collect the guano. Campbell had been researching a method of controlling the spread of mosquito-carried malaria, by encouraging the insect's natural enemy, the bat. Although mosquitoes have other natural enemies, many of them are active only during the daytime hours, while bats fly in search of food during the night when mosquitoes are most active. Campbell patented his bat roost design and erected several of them in the San Antonio area beginning in 1907.
- Singing Water Vineyards : Winery and wine
- James Kiehl River Bend Park : Park
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Comfort Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Comfort
Ave A, Comfort, TX 78013-2626