All About Cloverleaf Texas
Cloverleaf, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Cloverleaf
Cloverleaf is a census-designated place (CDP) in east central Harris County, Texas, United States. The population was 22,942 at the 2010 census.
Cloverleaf is located in Harris County
Cloverleaf #state:u# Seal Cloverleaf #state:u# Flag
At the 2000 census there were 23,508 people, 7,287 households, and 5,800 families in the CDP. The population density was 6,589.2 people per square mile (2,542.4/km2). There were 7,865 housing units at an average density of 2,204.5/sq mi (850.6/km2). The racial makup of the CDP was 58.77% White, 16.11% African American, 0.59% Native American, 1.51% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, 20.27% from other races, and 2.71% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 44.34%.Of the 7,287 households 46.7% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 57.9% were married couples living together, 14.9% had a female householder with no husband present, and 20.4% were non-families. 16.1% of households were one person and 3.9% were one person aged 65 or older. The average household size was 3.23 and the average family size was 3.61.The age distribution was 33.7% under the age of 18, 11.6% from 18 to 24, 30.7% from 25 to 44, 18.2% from 45 to 64, and 5.8% 65 or older. The median age was 28 years. For every 100 females, there were 101.8 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 98.4 males.The median household income was $37,449 and the median family income was $40,231. Males had a median income of $30,958 versus $25,044 for females. The per capita income for the CDP was $16,245. About 15.6% of families and 20.3% of the population were below the poverty line, including 26.8% of those under age 18 and 4.9% of those age 65 or over.
Cloverleaf TX Demogrpahic information
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Cloverleaf TX area, including 77015
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Harris County
Learn more about Cloverleaf - Visit Cloverleaf
Catstrong of Cloverleaf, TXWe want to provide a 5 star experience our customers constantly plan for. Call us today.
Cloverleaf is located in Harris County county
Latitude: 29.77828,Longitude: -95.17188
Cloverleaf TX Demogrpahic information">Cloverleaf
Top sites to see in Cloverleaf Texas
- San Jacinto Museum of History : San Jacinto Monument is a tower in La Porte, United States of America.
- San Jacinto Battleground State Historic Site : The San Jacinto Battleground State Historic Site includes the location of the Battle of San Jacinto and the museum ship USS Texas. It is located off the Houston Ship Channel in unincorporated Harris County, Texas near the city of Houston. The site was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1960. A prominent feature of the park is the San Jacinto Monument. Visitors can take an elevator to the monument's observation deck for a view of Houston, the Houston Ship Channel and USS Texas. Wikipedia
- Sheldon Lake State Park and Environmental Learning Center : Sheldon Lake State Park and Environmental Learning Center is a 2,800-acre outdoor education and recreation facility in northeast Harris County managed by the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department. The site is located along Sheldon Lake reservoir. The federal government constructed the reservoir on Carpenter's Bayou in 1942 in order to support growing war-related industries along the Houston Ship Channel. The Texas Parks and Wildlife Department acquired the reservoir in 1952, opening it in 1955 as the Sheldon Wildlife Management Area. The site was designated a state park in 1984. Wikipedia
- North Shore Park : Park
- Jim and JoAnn Fonteno Family Park : Park
- Sheldon Lake : Sheldon Lake is a reservoir on Carpenters Bayou in the San Jacinto River basin, 16 miles northeast of downtown Houston, Texas. The reservoir was created in 1943 when the federal government built a dam to provide fresh water for shipbuilding and shipping industries on the Houston Ship Channel during World War II. After the war, the management of the reservoir was assumed by the City of Houston. In 1952, after the construction of the dam that creates Lake Houston, the city sold the reservoir to the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department for use as a waterfowl sanctuary and public fishing site. In 1984, the land around the reservoir was designated the Sheldon State Wildlife Management Area. Wikipedia
- Gene Green Beltway 8 Park : 250-acre park with playgrounds & more
- Gene Green Dog Park : Park
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Cloverleaf Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Cloverleaf
952 Hollywood St, Cloverleaf, TX 77015-4692