All About Clifton Texas
Clifton, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Clifton
Clifton is the largest cities in Bosque County, located in central Texas in the United States. The cities's population was 3,442 at the 2010 census.
Clifton is located in Bosque County
Clifton #state:u# Seal Clifton #state:u# Flag
Clifton Isd is located at 1102 Key Ave Clifton,Tx,76634 Clifton Isd phone number is (254)675-2827. The school district has 1007 students, 81 teachers.
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Clifton TX area, including 76634 76644
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Bosque County
Learn more about Clifton - Visit Clifton
Catstrong of Clifton, TXWe wish to provide a 5 star experience our customers continuously get ready for. Call us today.
Clifton is located in Bosque County county
Latitude: 31.78238,Longitude: -97.57669
Top sites to see in Clifton Texas
- Garret Mountain Reservation : Garret Mountain Reservation is a 568-acre park located primarily in Woodland Park in southern Passaic County, New Jersey, United States and one of several National Natural Landmarks in New Jersey. The reservation covers the northernmost part of the First Watchung Mountain and reaches over 500 feet above sea level. Most of it is located within the Borough of Woodland Park, although it also extends into the cities of Paterson and Clifton. Garret Mountain is easily accessible from both I-80 and the Garden State Parkway as well as the local roads. Garret Mountain is Passaic County's major recreational area, providing the visitors with grass fields, several miles of walking/running trails, basketball courts, picnic areas, Barbour's Pond is state stocked with fish for anglers, as well as an Equestrian Center with horseback riding lessons. Since the park is an oasis of woodland surrounded by urbanity, Garret Mountain is a stopover point for migrating song birds, including 35 species of warblers, numerous vireos, orioles, sparrows and thrushes. Birdwatchers from the tri-state areas flock to this hotspot for great views of over 150 species per year along the easily accessible trails.
- Lambert Castle Museum : Lambert Castle, originally called Belle Vista, is located within the Garret Mountain Reservation in Paterson, Passaic County, New Jersey, United States. The building was built in 1892 and was added to the National Register of Historic Places on June 3, 1976. Wikipedia
- Eagle Rock Reservation : Eagle Rock Reservation is a 408.33-acre forest reserve and recreational park in the First Watchung Mountain of New Jersey, located in the communities of West Orange, Montclair, and Verona. The land is owned and administered by the Essex County Department of Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs. The reservation is named after the Eagle Rock, a bare rock looking down from the mountain, which marks the boundary between the towns of Montclair and West Orange, New Jersey. The Lenape Trail passes through the reservation. There are many streams that flow throughout the reservation. The forests are home to abundant wildlife, including deer and occasionally bears. Also located on the grounds of the reservation is a restaurant and special event location called Highlawn Pavilion. The building was once a casino, in the old sense of the word meaning country house, which had various functions through the years, including as a place for refreshments. Wikipedia
- Presby Iris Gardens : Presby Memorial Iris Gardens is a nonprofit, volunteer-run living museum specializing in iris flowers, located at 474 Upper Mountain Avenue, Montclair in Essex County, New Jersey, New Jersey, United States. The gardens are situated on 6.5 acres. Adjacent to the gardens is a Victorian house, the Walther House. The house is open to the public and is home to a museum shop and headquarters for the Citizens Committee that oversees the gardens. Following financial problems in 2008 and 2009, ownership of the gardens was transferred to Essex county, who bought the Walther House for $1.1 million in order to give the gardens a better financial standing. The county then leased the gardens back to the Presby Memorial Iris Gardens for $1. While Essex County owns the property, the actual iris beds are maintained without taxpayer funds. Rather, they are maintained by private donations and volunteer effort. Wikipedia
- Morris Canal Park and Nature Reserve : Park
- Main Memorial Park : Memorial Park
- Branch Brook Park : Branch Brook Park is a county park of Essex County, New Jersey in the United States, located in the North Ward of Newark, between the neighborhoods of Forest Hill and Roseville. A portion of the park is also located within the Township of Belleville. At 360 acres, Branch Brook Park is the largest public park in the city of Newark. The park is noted for the largest collection of cherry blossom trees in the United States, having over 5,000 in more than eighteen different varieties collectively called Cherryblossomland, as well as its spectacular Cherry Blossom Festival each April. The park was formally created in 1895 by the newly created Essex County Parks Commission, making it the nation's first county park. The area had served as an Army training ground during the American Civil War. At the time, the northern portion of the area had been a marsh known as Old Blue Jay Swamp. In 1898, a public appropriation financed the conversion of the swamp into a landscaped lake. Wikipedia
- Hamilton House Museum : Museum
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Clifton Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Clifton
W 5th St, Clifton, TX 76634-2133