All About Cleburne Texas
Cleburne, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Cleburne
Cleburne is a cities in and the county seat of Johnson County, Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census the population was 29,337. The cities is named in honor of Patrick Cleburne, a Confederate general. Lake Pat Cleburne, the reservoir that provides water to the cities and surrounding area, is also named after him.
Cleburne is located in Johnson County
Cleburne #state:u# Seal Cleburne #state:u# Flag
Cleburne Isd is located at 505 N Ridgeway Ste 100 Cleburne,Tx,76033 Cleburne Isd phone number is (817)202-1100. The school district has 6726 students, 465 teachers.
Cleburne is west of the center of Johnson County - 30 miles (48 km) south of the center of Fort Worth. It is bordered to the north by Joshua and to the east by Keene. U.S. Route 67 runs through the north side of the city on a freeway bypass; the highway leads east 12 miles (19 km) to Alvarado and west 53 miles (85 km) to Stephenville. State Highways 171 and 174 run through the center of Cleburne on Main Street. Highway 171 leads northwest 19 miles (31 km) to Cresson and southeast 29 miles (47 km) to Hillsboro - while Highway 174 leads north 15 miles (24 km) to Burleson and southwest 38 miles (61 km) to Meridian.According to the United States Census Bureau - Cleburne has a total area of 32.5 square miles (84.1 km2) - of which 29.6 square miles (76.6 km2) are land and 2.9 square miles (7.4 km2) - or 8.86% - are water. East and West Buffalo Creek run through the center of Cleburne - flowing south to the Nolan River and part of the Brazos River watershed.
Cleburne TX Demogrpahic information
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Cleburne TX area, including 76031 76033 76044 76058
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Johnson County
Learn more about Cleburne - Visit https://www.google.com/search?kgmid=/m/0104wv
Catstrong of Cleburne, TXWe intend to provide a 5 star experience our customers continuously plan for. Call us today.
City: Cleburne, State: #state:t#
Latitude: 32.34764,Longitude: -97.38668
Cleburne TX Demogrpahic information">Cleburne
Top sites to see in Cleburne Texas
- Layland Museum : Museum
- Lake Pat Cleburne : Lake Pat Cleburne is the municipal water reservoir for the city of Cleburne, Texas, as well as a recreational lake for residents. It is formed by damming the Nolan River which continues below the lake's dam. The water is murky due to sediment. U.S. Highway 67 crosses over the extreme north end of the lake lending a panoramic view of the complete lake. Wikipedia
- The Chisholm Trail Museum; Big Bear Native American Museum : Museum
- Splash Station : Water park with a lazy river & slides
- Johnson County Courthouse : Johnson County, Texas, has had many courthouses since it was formed. Wikipedia
- Hulen Park : Public park with reservable pavilions
- Gone With the Wind Museum : Museum
- Buddy Stewart Park : Lakefront spot for picnics & sports
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Cleburne Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Cleburne
17 E Henderson St, Cleburne, TX 76031-4947