All About Channelview Texas
Channelview, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Channelview
Channelview is a census-designated place (CDP) in the U.S. state of Texas within the Houston–Sugar Land–Baytown metropolitan area and Harris County. The population was 38,289 at the 2010 census. The Handbook of Texas describes Channelview as "an oil refinery suburb of metropolitan Houston."Channelview, located at the point where the San Jacinto River forms the Old River, is north of Interstate 10 and the Missouri Pacific Railroad and 15 miles (24 km) east of Downtown Houston.
Channelview is located in Harris County
Channelview #state:u# Seal Channelview #state:u# Flag
Channelview TX Top Travel Sights to See
Channelview Isd is located at 828 Sheldon Rd Channelview,Tx,77530 Channelview Isd phone number is (281)452-8002. The school district has 9649 students, 556 teachers.
Channelview - located at the point where the San Jacinto River forms the Old River - is north of Interstate 10 and the Missouri Pacific Railroad and 15 miles (24 km) east of Downtown Houston.According to the United States Census Bureau - Channelview has a total area of 18.1 square miles (47.0 km2) - of which 14.8 square miles (38.3 km2) is land and 3.4 square miles (8.7 km2) - or 18.46% - is water.
Channelview TX Demogrpahic information
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Channelview TX area, including 77015 77049 77530
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Harris County
Learn more about Channelview - Visit Channelview
Catstrong of Channelview, TXWe wish to provide a 5 star experience our customers regularly plan for. Call us today.
Channelview is located in Harris County county
Latitude: 29.77606,Longitude: -95.11465
Channelview TX Demogrpahic information">Channelview
Top sites to see in Channelview Texas
- San Jacinto Museum of History : San Jacinto Monument is a tower in La Porte, United States of America.
- San Jacinto Battleground State Historic Site : The San Jacinto Battleground State Historic Site includes the location of the Battle of San Jacinto and the museum ship USS Texas. It is located off the Houston Ship Channel in unincorporated Harris County, Texas near the city of Houston. The site was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1960. A prominent feature of the park is the San Jacinto Monument. Visitors can take an elevator to the monument's observation deck for a view of Houston, the Houston Ship Channel and USS Texas. Wikipedia
- Houston Terror Dome Haunted House : Haunted House
- Baytown Nature Center : The Baytown Nature Center is located in Baytown, Texas, 20 miles east of Houston. It is located on a 450-acre peninsula along the Houston Ship Channel and surrounded on three sides by Burnet Bay, Crystal Bay, and Scott Bay. The Baytown Nature Center is both a recreation area and a wildlife sanctuary that is home to hundreds of bird species, mammals, reptiles, and aquatic species. The City of Baytown created this Nature Center in 1994. The SWA Group's Houston office provided land planning and landscape architectural services. Wikipedia
- Sheldon Lake State Park and Environmental Learning Center : Sheldon Lake State Park and Environmental Learning Center is a 2,800-acre outdoor education and recreation facility in northeast Harris County managed by the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department. The site is located along Sheldon Lake reservoir. The federal government constructed the reservoir on Carpenter's Bayou in 1942 in order to support growing war-related industries along the Houston Ship Channel. The Texas Parks and Wildlife Department acquired the reservoir in 1952, opening it in 1955 as the Sheldon Wildlife Management Area. The site was designated a state park in 1984. Wikipedia
- Sheldon Lake : Sheldon Lake is a reservoir on Carpenters Bayou in the San Jacinto River basin, 16 miles northeast of downtown Houston, Texas. The reservoir was created in 1943 when the federal government built a dam to provide fresh water for shipbuilding and shipping industries on the Houston Ship Channel during World War II. After the war, the management of the reservoir was assumed by the City of Houston. In 1952, after the construction of the dam that creates Lake Houston, the city sold the reservoir to the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department for use as a waterfowl sanctuary and public fishing site. In 1984, the land around the reservoir was designated the Sheldon State Wildlife Management Area. Wikipedia
- Gene Green Beltway 8 Park : 250-acre park with playgrounds & more
- Peggy Lake : Lake
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Channelview Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Why Choose Us?
- Very Experience
- Open 24 Hours Every day
- Fast Arrival Time
- Competitive Pricing
- Accepting Credit Cards
- Quick and Honest Service
- Excellent Customer Service
- Commitment and Promise
- Embrace New Technology
Mold Inspection Mold Remediation
Services Offered in Channelview
16098 1st St, Channelview, TX 77530-4548
Akin Development Colonia, Sterling Green, Sterling Forest, Forest River Estates, Old River Heights, Sterling Green South, Rancho Verde, Sonoma Ranch, Turttle Partition, Lakeview Homes, Channelview Acres, Old River, Dezavalla Acres, Raywood, Sunny Terrace, Channelwood, Old River Lake, Old River Courts, Sterling Wood, Overbluff Meadow, Lakeside Park Estates, Monroe Place, River Park, West Acres, Patterson, Oak Lane, San Jacinto River Estates, Cedar Bluff, Channelview Village, Shadowglen, Place On Woodlands