All About Castroville Texas
Castroville, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Castroville
Castroville is a cities in Medina County, Texas, United States. The population was 2,680 at the 2010 census. Prior to 1893, Castroville was the first county seat of Medina County. Castroville is known for its influential Alsatian-Texan architecture, people, and culture. Most Alsatians that came to Castroville spoke Alsatian (a dialect of German origin integrating Celtic, Yiddish, and French words). To say Castroville is purely French would not be true, because it has a long history of Alsatian culture and language kept alive by its residents as well.
Castroville is located in Medina County
Castroville #state:u# Seal Castroville #state:u# Flag
Medina Valley Isd is located at 8449 F M 471 S Castroville,Tx,78009 Medina Valley Isd phone number is (830)931-2243. The school district has 5088 students, 289 teachers.
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Castroville TX area, including 78009
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Medina County
Learn more about Castroville - Visit Castroville
Catstrong of Castroville, TXWe want to provide a 5 star experience our clients regularly prepare for. Call us today.
City: Castroville, State: #state:t#
Latitude: 29.35579,Longitude: -98.87864
Top sites to see in Castroville Texas
- Castroville Regional Park : Historic park for sports, camping, more
- St. Louis Catholic Church : History and architecture
- Landmark Inn State Historic Site : The Landmark Inn State Historic Site is a historic inn in Castroville, Texas, United States. It serves the general public as both a state historic site and a bed & breakfast with eight overnight rooms. Cesar and Hannah Monod, Swiss immigrants, arrived in Indianola, Texas in the 1830s and settled in Castroville, Texas above a busy crossing on the Medina River in 1849. They constructed a one-story limestone building used as a residence and a general store. They also built a detached commercial kitchen that was the working and living space for their enslaved woman, Harriet and her infant. In 1850, he bought the adjacent lot with a small house built by Alsatian immigrants Michel and Rosine Simon in 1847. John and Rowena Vance purchased Monod's property in 1853 and added an ell wing to the general store to better serve travelers on the Old San Antonio Road that passed through Castroville on the way west to Eagle Pass, El Paso, and points beyond. In 1859, the Vances added a personal residence, which was the largest in Castroville at the time, and converted Simon's small house into a wash house for use in both bathing and clothes washing.
- Alsatian Steinbach House : Historical Landmark
- Castroville Poppy House : Museum
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Castroville Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Castroville
576 Paris St, Castroville, TX 78009-4514