All About Castroville Texas
Castroville, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Castroville
Castroville is a cities in Medina County, Texas, United States. The population was 2,680 at the 2010 census. Prior to 1893, Castroville was the first county seat of Medina County. Castroville is known for its influential Alsatian-Texan architecture, people, and culture. Most Alsatians that came to Castroville spoke Alsatian (a dialect of German origin integrating Celtic, Yiddish, and French words). To say Castroville is purely French would not be true, because it has a long history of Alsatian culture and language kept alive by its residents as well.
Castroville is located in Medina County
Castroville #state:u# Seal Castroville #state:u# Flag
Castroville TX Top Travel Sights to See
Medina Valley Isd is located at 8449 F M 471 S Castroville,Tx,78009 Medina Valley Isd phone number is (830)931-2243. The school district has 5088 students, 289 teachers.
As of the census of 2010, 3,053 people resided in the city. The population density was 1,045.4 people per square mile (403.4/km2). There were 1,025 housing units at an average density of 402.2 per square mile (155.2/km2).Of the 941 households, 37.4% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 61.5% were married couples living together, 10.4% had a female householder with no husband present, and 23.5% were not families. About 20.5% of all households were made up of individuals, and 8.7% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.74 and the average family size was 3.17.In the city, the population was distributed as 28.0% under the age of 18, 6.9% from 18 to 24, 27.7% from 25 to 44, 21.7% from 45 to 64, and 15.6% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 37 years. For every 100 females, there were 97.2 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 88.3 males.The median income for a household in the city was $42,308, and for a family was $51,007. Males had a median income of $35,625 versus $27,228 for females. The per capita income for the city was $20,615. About 5.4% of families and 9.1% of the population were below the poverty line, including 11.9% of those under age 18 and 5.9% of those age 65 or over.
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Castroville TX area, including 78009
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Medina County
Learn more about Castroville - Visit Castroville
Catstrong of Castroville, TXWe want to provide a 5 star experience our customers continuously prepare for. Call us today.
City: Castroville, State: #state:t#
Latitude: 36.76579,Longitude: -121.75801
Top sites to see in Castroville Texas
- Castroville Regional Park : Historic park for sports, camping, more
- St. Louis Catholic Church : History and architecture
- Landmark Inn State Historic Site : The Landmark Inn State Historic Site is a historic inn in Castroville, Texas, United States. It serves the general public as both a state historic site and a bed & breakfast with eight overnight rooms. Cesar and Hannah Monod, Swiss immigrants, arrived in Indianola, Texas in the 1830s and settled in Castroville, Texas above a busy crossing on the Medina River in 1849. They constructed a one-story limestone building used as a residence and a general store. They also built a detached commercial kitchen that was the working and living space for their enslaved woman, Harriet and her infant. In 1850, he bought the adjacent lot with a small house built by Alsatian immigrants Michel and Rosine Simon in 1847. John and Rowena Vance purchased Monod's property in 1853 and added an ell wing to the general store to better serve travelers on the Old San Antonio Road that passed through Castroville on the way west to Eagle Pass, El Paso, and points beyond. In 1859, the Vances added a personal residence, which was the largest in Castroville at the time, and converted Simon's small house into a wash house for use in both bathing and clothes washing.
- Alsatian Steinbach House : Historical Landmark
- Castroville Poppy House : Museum
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Castroville Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Why Choose Us?
- Very Experience
- Open 24 Hours Every day
- Fast Arrival Time
- Competitive Pricing
- Accepting Credit Cards
- Quick and Honest Service
- Excellent Customer Service
- Commitment and Promise
- Embrace New Technology
Mold Inspection Mold Remediation
Services Offered in Castroville
576 Paris St, Castroville, TX 78009-4514