All About Canyon Lake Texas
Canyon Lake, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Canyon Lake
Canyon Lake is a census-designated place (CDP) in Comal County, Texas, United States. The population was 21,262 at the 2010 census. It is part of the San Antonio Metropolitan Statistical Area.The Canyon Lake CDP includes a number of small, unincorporated communities surrounding Canyon Lake, including Sattler, Startzville, Canyon cities, Cranes Mill, and Hancock. Communities located on the fringes of the CDP are Fischer, Spring Branch, and Smithson Valley.
Canyon Lake is located in Comal County
Canyon Lake #state:u# Seal Canyon Lake #state:u# Flag
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Canyon Lake TX area, including 78070 78132 78133 78623
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Comal County
Learn more about Canyon Lake - Visit Canyon Lake
Catstrong of Canyon Lake, TXWe want to provide a 5 star experience our customers frequently get ready for. Call us today.
City: Canyon Lake, State: #state:t#
Latitude: 29.87522,Longitude: -98.26251
Top sites to see in Canyon Lake Texas
- Natural Bridge Caverns : The Natural Bridge Caverns are the largest known commercial caverns in the U.S. state of Texas. The name is derived from the 60 ft natural limestone slab bridge that spans the amphitheater setting of the cavern's entrance. The span was left suspended when a sinkhole collapsed below it. The caverns are located near the city of San Antonio, Texas in the Texas Hill Country next to the Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch, a drive-through wildlife safari park. The caverns feature several unique speleothems and other geological formations. The temperature inside the cave is 21 degrees Celsius year-round and the humidity rate is a constant 99 percent. The deepest part of the public tour is 180 feet below the surface, although undeveloped areas of the cavern reach depths of 230 feet. The caverns are still slowly developing. Due to the porosity of the limestone, rainwater travels downwards through the layers of rock, where it dissolves out calcite, a weak mineral that makes up all of the speleothems at Natural Bridge Caverns.
- Guadalupe River State Park : Guadalupe River State Park is a Texas state park located on a section of the Guadalupe River in Kendall and Comal Counties, northwest of Bulverde, Texas United States and is administered by the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department. The land was acquired by deed from private owners in 1974 and was opened to the public in 1983. Wikipedia
- Canyon Lake : Canyon Lake is a reservoir on the Guadalupe River in the Texas Hill Country in the United States. Canyon Lake is a U.S. Army Corps of Engineers reservoir formed on the Guadalupe River in Comal County by Canyon Dam, which is located about sixteen miles northwest of New Braunfels. The dam, lake, and all adjacent property are managed by the U.S. Army Corps Of Engineers. Water rights, waste water treatment, and hydroelectric generating facilities are managed by the Guadalupe-Blanco River Authority. Construction of the dam began in 1958 and was completed in 1964. The reservoir serves to provide flood control and water conservation for the communities downstream from the dam. The lake is also a popular recreational destination. Wikipedia
- Canyon Lake Gorge Tours : Canyon Lake Gorge is a limestone gorge around 1 mile long, hundreds of yards wide, and up to 50 feet or more deep, which was exposed in 2002 when extensive flooding of the Guadalupe River led to a huge amount of water going over the spillway from Canyon Lake reservoir and removing the sediment from the gorge. The gorge provides a valuable exposure of rock strata as old as 111 million years showing fossils and a set of dinosaur tracks, and forms a new ecosystem for wildlife with carp and other creatures in a series of pools fed by springs and waterfalls. The Gorge Preservation Society formed as a local citizen's group to develop long-term plans for the Gorge in partnership with the Guadalupe-Blanco River Authority and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. Public access to the gorge is restricted to guided tours by the Society along a designated route for a hike lasting about three hours. Availability of tours is limited, no pets are permitted and no rock or fossil collecting is allowed. Research permits can be obtained by university or scientific research groups.
- Canyon Overlook Park : Park
- Wimberley Zipline Adventures : Outfit for nature walks & zip-lining
- River Road : River, rafting, and adventure
- Comal Park : Park
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Canyon Lake Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Canyon Lake
Sherwood Dr, Canyon Lake, TX 78133-3648
Mountain Ridge, Sattler, Startzville, Vintage Oaks, Westhaven