All About Camp Swift Texas
Camp Swift, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Camp Swift
Camp Swift is a census-designated place (CDP) in Bastrop County, Texas, United States. The population was 6,383 at the 2010 census. Camp Swift began as a United States Army training base built in 1942. It is named after Major General Eben Swift.
Camp Swift is located in Bastrop County
Camp Swift #state:u# Seal Camp Swift #state:u# Flag
As of the census of 2000, there were 4,731 people, 1,127 households, and 849 families residing in the CDP. The population density was 396.2 people per square mile (153.0/km2). There were 1,231 housing units at an average density of 103.1/sq mi (39.8/km2). The racial makeup of the CDP was 73.28% White, 8.84% African American, 1.16% Native American, 0.25% Asian, 0.06% Pacific Islander, 13.11% from other races, and 3.30% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 37.88% of the population.There were 1,127 households, out of which 40.1% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 58.2% were married couples living together, 10.9% had a female householder with no husband present, and 24.6% were non-families. 19.3% of all households were made up of individuals, and 4.4% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.98 and the average family size was 3.40.In the CDP, the population was spread out, with 22.6% under the age of 18, 8.9% from 18 to 24, 42.5% from 25 to 44, 21.1% from 45 to 64, and 5.0% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 34 years. For every 100 females, there were 185.9 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 224.0 males.The median income for a household in the CDP was $41,833, and the median income for a family was $44,352. Males had a median income of $30,572 versus $25,044 for females. The per capita income for the CDP was $12,829. About 9.2% of families and 11.6% of the population were below the poverty line, including 9.6% of those under age 18 and 25.7% of those age 65 or over.
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Camp Swift TX area, including 78602
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Bastrop County
Learn more about Camp Swift - Visit Camp Swift
Catstrong of Camp Swift, TXWe wish to provide a 5 star experience our customers frequently get ready for. Call us today.
Camp Swift is located in Bastrop County county
Latitude: 30.19077,Longitude: -97.29221
Top sites to see in Camp Swift Texas
- Lake Bastrop : Lake Bastrop is a reservoir on Spicer Creek in the Colorado River basin 3 miles northeast of the town of Bastrop in central Bastrop County, Texas, United States. The reservoir was formed in 1964 by the construction of a dam by the Lower Colorado River Authority. The lake serves primarily as a power plant cooling pond for the Sim Gideon Power Plant operated by the LCRA and the Lost Pines Power Project 1, owned by GenTex Power Corporation, a wholly owned affiliate of the LCRA. Lake Bastrop also serves as a venue for outdoor recreation, including fishing, boating, swimming, camping and picnicking, and is maintained at a constant level year round. Approximately one quarter of the shoreline of the Lake is privately owned by the Capitol Area Council, Boy Scouts of America. This property is used for the Lost Pines Scout Reservation, consisting of Cub World at Camp Tom Wooten, for Cub Scouts and Lost Pines Boy Scout Camp, for Boy Scouts. The Scouts leased the property from the LCRA starting in 1965, buying the land in the late 1990s.
- Bastrop State Park : Bastrop State Park is a state park in Bastrop County in Central Texas. The park was established in 1938 and consists of stands of loblolly pines mixed with post oak and junipers. Wikipedia
- Lake Bastrop North Shore Park : Park, camping, and lake
- Lake Bastrop - South Shore : Camping and outdoor recreation
- Fisherman's Park : Picnicking, boating & kids' play areas
- Bastrop State Park Lake : Lake
- Bastrop State Park Dam : Dam
- Texas Reptile Zoo : Zoo
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Camp Swift Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Camp Swift
619 Green Valley Dr, Camp Swift, TX 78602-6829