cameron park >> all about
All About Cameron Park Texas
Cameron Park, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Cameron Park
Cameron Park is a census-designated place (CDP) in Cameron County, Texas, United States. The population was 6,963 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Brownsville–Harlingen Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Cameron Park is located in Cameron County
Cameron Park #state:u# Seal Cameron Park #state:u# Flag
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Cameron Park TX area, including 78526
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Cameron County
Learn more about Cameron Park - Visit Cameron Park
Catstrong of Cameron Park, TXWe wish to provide a 5 star experience our customers regularly plan for. Call us today.
Cameron Park is located in Cameron County county
Latitude: 25.9705,Longitude: -97.47742
Top sites to see in Cameron Park Texas
- Magnolia Market at the Silos : Magnolia Market at the Silos, commonly called Magnolia Market, is a shopping complex that encompasses two city blocks in downtown Waco, Texas. It is marked by two 120â€™ high silos, built in 1950 as part of the Brazos Valley Cotton Oil Company. The Brazos Valley Cotton Oil Mill Company closed in 1958, and the silos ceased to serve as storage in the 1990s. The grounds opened to the public in October, 2015. The complex is owned by Chip and Joanna Gaines, TV personalities best known for HGTV's Fixer Upper TV series. The Gaineses completely transformed the Waco landmark, which helped to change the city as well as many surrounding areas. The success of the â€œSilosâ€, as the site is affectionately called, has had a positive effect on the city of Waco. The Dolton area has begun to blossom, and the restaurant scene has exploded. Combine that with the fact that tour buses are now seen daily, and it is easy to see the effect that the Silos are having on the entire city. The grounds include a 12,000 sq. ft. retail store located in the historic grain barn and office building, a food truck park with picnic tables, a garden store, bakery, and lawn area.
- Waco Mammoth National Monument : The Waco Mammoth National Monument is a paleontological site and museum in Waco, Texas, United States where fossils of 24 Columbian mammoths and other mammals from the Pleistocene Epoch have been uncovered. The site is the largest known concentration of mammoths dying from a reoccurring event, which is believed to have been a flash flood. The mammoths on site did not all die at the same time but rather during three separate events in the same area. A local partnership developed around the site after the initial bone was discovered. The Waco Mammoth Foundation worked in partnership with the city of Waco and Baylor University to develop the site. Baylor's involvement mainly included the research, preservation, and storage of materials from the site, while the city of Waco contributed to the protection of the land. In 2015, they successfully sought the National Monument designation to bring the expertise of the National Park Service into the partnership. Wikipedia
- Cameron Park Zoo : Cameron Park Zoo is a 52-acre natural habitat zoo located within Cameron Park in the city of Waco, Texas, United States, next to the Brazos River. Established in July 1993, Cameron Park Zoo has lush native vegetation that surrounds splashing waterfalls, a picturesque lake, and ponds. And in the midst of all this beauty, visitors see that the wild ones not only survive in their natural habitat, but they also flourish. The zoo features a diverse collection that includes over 1731 animals, representing 300 species from around the world. The Cameron Park Zoo is accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums and is a member of the World Association of Zoos and Aquariums. Wikipedia
- Texas Ranger Hall of Fame & Museum : The Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum in Waco, Texas, is the state-designated official historical center of the famed Texas Rangers law enforcement agency. It consists of the Homer Garrison Jr. museum gallery, the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame, the Texas Ranger Research Center and the Headquarters of Texas Rangers Company "F". The City of Waco serves as the appointed trustee on behalf of the Texas Department of Public Safety and the Texas Legislature. Wikipedia
- Cameron Park : Cameron Park is a 416-acre urban park located in Waco, Texas. The park was dedicated on May 27, 1910, and named in memory of Waco philanthropist and lumber baron William Cameron. The park also contains Waco's 52-acre zoo, the Cameron Park Zoo. Wikipedia
- Dr Pepper Museum & Free Enterprise Institute : Soft-drink history in old bottling plant
- Lake Waco : Lake Waco is a reservoir located within the city limits of Waco, in McLennan County, Texas, which serves as the western border for the city of Waco. The dam is located on the Bosque River. The lake has 79,000 acre feet of water and is currently run by the Army Corps of Engineers. Lake Waco top of conservation pool was raised about 8 feet in 2005. This has helped with fishing. The flood threat to the city of Waco and downstream portions of the Brazos River - combined with the need for conservation storage to save millions of gallons of water that were wasted, led local citizens to seek a new reservoir. Through their efforts, Congress authorized the project for construction by the Corps of Engineers. By law, local interests are required to bear the cost of acquisition of the storage allocated to conservation in the reservoir. A water conservation contract covering repayment of the cost of those features has been approved, and, under its terms, the Brazos River Authority will also contribute its share annually for operation and maintenance of the project.
- BSR Cable Park : Water slides, a lazy river & cabins
Great Articles About Cameron Park
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Cameron Park Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Cameron Park
Juanita Ave, Cameron Park, TX 78526-3625