All About Bulverde Texas
Bulverde, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Bulverde
Bulverde ( buul-VUR-dee) is a cities in Comal County, Texas, United States. Bulverde is known for its small town, slow pace of life, coupled with the Germanic emigrant history of the town's founders. Bulverde was originally named Piepers Settlement after a prominent German pioneer. The population was 4,630 at the 2010 census, up from 3,761 at the 2000 census. It is part of the San Antonio Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Bulverde is located in Comal County
Bulverde #state:u# Seal Bulverde #state:u# Flag
Bulverde TX Top Travel Sights to See
Bulverde is located in western Comal County at 29°44€²55€³N 98°24€²48€³W - about 26 miles (42 km) north of downtown San Antonio. U.S. Route 281 passes through the east side of Bulverde - leading south to San Antonio and north 25 miles (40 km) to Blanco. Cibolo Creek - which forms the Comal County/Bexar County line - runs just south of Bulverde.According to the United States Census Bureau - the city has a total area of 9.7 square miles (25.2 km2) - of which 0.01 square miles (0.02 km2) - or 0.09% - is water.
Bulverde TX Demogrpahic information
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Bulverde TX area, including 78070 78163
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Comal County
Learn more about Bulverde - Visit Bulverde
Catstrong of Bulverde, TXWe intend to provide a 5 star experience our clients continuously get ready for. Call us today.
Bulverde is located in Comal County county
Latitude: 29.74383,Longitude: -98.45307
Bulverde TX Demogrpahic information">Bulverde
Top sites to see in Bulverde Texas
- Natural Bridge Caverns : The Natural Bridge Caverns are the largest known commercial caverns in the U.S. state of Texas. The name is derived from the 60 ft natural limestone slab bridge that spans the amphitheater setting of the cavern's entrance. The span was left suspended when a sinkhole collapsed below it. The caverns are located near the city of San Antonio, Texas in the Texas Hill Country next to the Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch, a drive-through wildlife safari park. The caverns feature several unique speleothems and other geological formations. The temperature inside the cave is 21 degrees Celsius year-round and the humidity rate is a constant 99 percent. The deepest part of the public tour is 180 feet below the surface, although undeveloped areas of the cavern reach depths of 230 feet. The caverns are still slowly developing. Due to the porosity of the limestone, rainwater travels downwards through the layers of rock, where it dissolves out calcite, a weak mineral that makes up all of the speleothems at Natural Bridge Caverns.
- Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch : Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch is an "African Safari, Texas-Style." The Ranch is a Texas Land Heritage Property, recognized and certified by the State of Texas for being used for agriculture by the same family for over 100 years. Visitors experience over 400 acres of Safari Drive-Thru in the Texas Hill Country from the comfort of their vehicle. The Natural Bridge Caverns is not affiliated but is located nearby. Wikipedia
- Guadalupe River State Park : Guadalupe River State Park is a Texas state park located on a section of the Guadalupe River in Kendall and Comal Counties, northwest of Bulverde, Texas United States and is administered by the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department. The land was acquired by deed from private owners in 1974 and was opened to the public in 1983. Wikipedia
- Bracken Cave Preserve (Bat Conservation International Inc) : Bracken Cave is the summer home to the largest colony of bats in the world. An estimated 20 million Mexican free-tailed bats roost in the cave from March to October making it the largest known concentration of mammals. The cave is located in southern Comal County, Texas, outside the city of San Antonio. The 100-foot-wide crescent shaped opening to the cave lies at the bottom of a sinkhole, formed when the roof of the cave collapsed. The cave and 1,521 undeveloped acres around it are owned by Austin, Texas-based Bat Conservation International, which restores the land to support native vegetation and an abundant variety of wildlife. Bat Conservation International bought the initial 697 acres from the Marbach family in 1992, and has been assisted in preservation efforts by The Nature Conservancy. Access to the cave is restricted to protect the habitat of the resident bats. Bat Conservation International offers evening guided tours to the cave to watch the bats emerge from the cave. Wikipedia
- San Antonio Natural Bridge Caverns : Museum
- Blanco Road : Route
- Bulverde Community Park : City Park
- Kleck Park : Park
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Bulverde Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Why Choose Us?
- Very Experience
- Open 24 Hours Every day
- Fast Arrival Time
- Competitive Pricing
- Accepting Credit Cards
- Quick and Honest Service
- Excellent Customer Service
- Commitment and Promise
- Embrace New Technology
Mold Inspection Mold Remediation
Services Offered in Bulverde
2388 Bulverde Rd, Bulverde, TX 78163-4571