All About Bryan Texas
Bryan, TX (Texas)
Mold Inspectorsand Remvoal experts in Bryan
Bryan is a cities and the county seat of Brazos County, Texas, United States. It is located in the heart of the Brazos Valley (East and Central Texas). As of the 2010 census, the cities had a population of 76,201. As of July 2019, the estimated population was 86,276. Bryan borders the cities of College Station, which lies to its south. Together they are referred to as the Bryan–College Station metropolitan area, which has a population of more than 250,069.
Bryan is located in Brazos County
Bryan #state:u# Seal Bryan #state:u# Flag
Brazos School For Inquiry & Creativity is located at 410 Bethel Ln Bryan,Tx,77802 Brazos School For Inquiry & Creativity phone number is (979)775-2152. The school district has 394 students, 30 teachers.
As of the census of 2000, there were 65,660 people, 23,759 households, and 14,873 families residing in the city. The population density was 1,515.2 people per square mile (584.9/km2). There were 25,703 housing units at an average density of 593.1 per square mile (229.0/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 64.65% White, 17% African American, 0.40% Native American, 1.65% Asian, 0.08% Pacific Islander, 13.32% from other races, and 2.17% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any ethnicity/nationality were 17.83% of the population.There were 23,759 households, out of which 32.3% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 44.2% were married couples living together, 14.0% had a female householder with no husband present, and 37.4% were non-families. 26.1% of all households were made up of individuals, and 7.7% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.65 and the average family size was 3.27.In the city, the population was spread out, with 27.0% under the age of 18, 18.1% from 18 to 24, 29.8% from 25 to 44, 15.8% from 45 to 64, and 9.3% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 28 years. For every 100 females, there were 99.2 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 95.7 males.The median income for a household in the city was $31,672, and the median income for a family was $41,433. Males had a median income of $29,780 versus $22,428 for females. The per capita income for the city was $15,770. About 15.5% of families and 22.3% of the population were below the poverty line, including 27.0% of those under age 18 and 11.7% of those age 65 or over.
In Popular Culture
The Brazos Transit District began offering bus service in the Bryan-College Station in 1974. It offers fixed bus routes throughout Bryan-College Station. Operating on weekdays on an hourly basis - the seven routes converge at a central location for transferring between routes. It also offers paratransit services for disabled riders and an on-demand shared ride service. Texas A&M University - headquartered in sister city College Station - operates student-driven free buses on weekdays for use by the general public that includes coverage around several apartment complexes in Bryan near campus and along a route that culminates at the Blinn College campus.
Bryan TX Demogrpahic information
Catstrong is a Mold Remediation Company servicing the entire Bryan TX area, including 77801 77802 77803 77805 77806 77807 77808 77840 77845
Catstrong is a Mold Inspection Company Brazos County
Learn more about Bryan - Visit Bryan
Catstrong of Bryan, TXWe wish to provide a 5 star experience our clients constantly prepare for. Call us today.
City: Bryan, State: #state:t#
Latitude: 30.67436,Longitude: -96.36996
Top sites to see in Bryan Texas
- Brazos Valley Museum of Natural History : The Brazos Valley Museum of Natural History is a science, nature and cultural history museum in Bryan, Texas, United States. The museum also maintains memberships in American Alliance of Museums, Natural Science Collections Alliance, and the Society for the Preservation of Natural History Collections. The Brazos Valley Museum of Natural History maintains collections in the fields of archaeology, botany, conchology, cultural history, geology, mammalogy, ornithology, and paleontology. The museum was among 14 to be considered to display one of the four space shuttle orbiters made available by NASA at the end of the space shuttle program to its new Museum of Science and History Former president George H. W. Bush, whose presidential library is several miles from the museum, has expressed his support. Wikipedia
- Brazos Valley African American Museum : History and museum
- St. Mary's Catholic Center : Catholic Church
- Lake Bryan : Lake Bryan is a power plant cooling reservoir in Brazos County, 5 miles northwest of Bryan, Texas, United States. The dam and lake are managed by Bryan Texas Utilities which uses the reservoir as a cooling pond for the electrical generators in the Dansby Power Plant. The reservoir was officially impounded in 1974. Lake Bryan is a popular recreational destination. The census-designated place of Lake Bryan consists of residential neighborhoods around the lake. Lake Bryan is designated on some maps as Bryan Utilities Lake. Wikipedia
- Children's Museum of the Brazos Valley : Hands-on exhibits & programs for kids
- Albritton Bell Tower : Iconic tower with a chiming bell & music
- Unified Events Services : Garden
- Bonfire Memorial : Memorial Park
|Mold Inspection||Mold Remediation||Fire Restoration||Disinfection Services||Commercial Roof Replacement||TPO Roof Replacement||Bryan Neighborhoods, Restaurants and Hotels|
Services Offered in Bryan
204 N Texas Ave, Bryan, TX 77803-5354
Old Preston Hollow, Blinn College-Bryan Campus, Burton Creek, Pecan Ridge, North Oakwood, Village On The Creek Condos, Ravens Glen Townhomes, Brazos County Industrial Park, Hillcrest, Creekside Professional Park, Nash & Rosler, Fair Acres, Saint Augustine Manor, Culpepper Manor, Ridgecrest, Park Heights, Miracle Place, Prater, Cobblestone Addition, Autumn Woods, Villa Forest West, Villas At Westwood Condos, Rockwood Park Estates, Tahoe Apartments, Cabo, Manorwood, Ehlinger Place, Hidden Hollow, Southview Terrace, Villa Park West, Austin's Creek, Oakhaven, Bakers Forest Field, Shady Oaks, Sunset, Woodland Heights, Miramont, Watson-howell, M&M Ph 1, Ettle And Higgs, Oak Village, Ashford Hills, Allen Ridge, Kazmeier Gardens, Oak Glade, Stephens Place, Rose Hill, Goosby Addition, Harder Heights, Discovery, Palm Harbor, Phillips